Page 12 of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 141 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Reviewed on July 25, 2008

Unbelievable moisture, i am on Accutane and it is the only thing that has saved me and I also see an improvement in the red marks, they are slowly fading!!!! Highly recomend!!!

Reviewed on July 25, 2008

What a revelation. This stuff 100% cured my flakyness issues (I've been clear on the DKR for just under a year, but the BP was giving me the typical parched-skin issues), it's the PERFECT moisturizer for around my eyes - it actually cleared up wrinkles under my eyes which I thought were permanent, but it turned out were just a result of dryness. This is especially important to me, because EVERY other moisturizer I've ever tried has stung me terribly around my eyes. It was to the point where I had just stopped moisturizing that area completely, which is no good. DK jojoba took care of that, and I am eternally grateful.

I'll stop just short of calling it a miracle, but for me it really was close. Thank you so much for making this, Dan.

Reviewed on July 13, 2008

I bought this intending to use it as a makeup remover. I wear makeup very rarely though, so haven't had a chance to try it for that. I have tried it as a moisturizer on my face and found that I have to use a very small amount, or else I get too oily. I've been mixing it with Oil of Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin with SPF 15. It thins out the moisturizer, which is nice. That combo often makes me oily though, so I think I need to use less. I've also used it on my hair as a kind of leave-in conditioner, which works great. Leaves my very dry, damaged hair looking great. Sometimes I use it to moisturize dry skin on the rest of my body, and that works well too. I've used it on my lips, which temporarily leaves a pretty shine and is very moisturizing. I'm starting to wonder if there's anything this stuff can't do. . .

Reviewed on July 2, 2008

I usually use it only in the mourning as a stand alone moisturizer without adding any drop to a normal moisturizer since my skin is already oily. I just put 3 drop to my palm and massage my face evenly...

Reviewed on June 28, 2008

I love this. It works really well to remove scalp buildup and is a great makeup remover. I also mix a few drops with Dan's moisturizer and it keeps my skin calm and clear.

Reviewed on June 28, 2008

Since this product was released, I have been using it in place of the acne.org moisturiser, and it has worked wonders.

I usually live in Hong Kong, and recently, I went back to Australia for two weeks. I went from a humid summer in Hong Kong to a harsh and cold winter in Sydney. However, I stuck to using jojoba oil as my only moisturiser the entire time and it worked consistently well. No more switching between different moisturisers throughout different seasons of the year.

My friends have also commented on the drastic improvement to my skin recently, and I owe it to jojoba oil. I don't think my natural complexion has ever been better.

My regimen now simply consists of using the acne.org cleanser and the acne.org jojoba oil.

Reviewed on June 26, 2008

Overall this is a good product. I use it to remove my make-up and it works good on the feet. I use it at night, but not during the day cause it makes me super shiny.

Reviewed on June 25, 2008

i got this to try as a makeup remover. i have super oily skin and oily scalp too. i have used it a few times as a moisturizer for my lips and on the side creases of my nose. it does a good job but i get a bit too oily. doen not cause breakouts though so thats a definite plus. i would recommend this for people who get very dry from the BP.

Reviewed on June 16, 2008

This is the most natural thing I have used that I've seen the fastest improvement in my skin. It doesn't cause me to break out and it makes my skin look GOOD. It makes it easier to apply make and you can also use it to take make up off. I also use it in my conditioner to help with frizzies! Its just amazing :)