Page 12 of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 150 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Nicole, Chicago
Reviewed on November 25, 2008

I really recommend adding this into the acne regimen. Mix a couple drops into any moisturizer you use. You need so little each time that a bottle will last you forever. It makes the moisturizer so much nicer!

aminiche, NYC
Reviewed on November 10, 2008

There is little reason to add this to your regimen. Stick with the moisturizer and only the moisturizer to keep the flakes at bay.

Max, CA
Reviewed on October 27, 2008

Its really easy to use, i mix it with my moisturizer, like 2-4 drops with a half a pump of lotion on my palm. Apply to dry/flaky/irritated areas. If your face is feeling tight at all this stuff will keep that tightness away all day by applying it once, if you mix it with lotion it will not make your face greasy either.

Sara, San Diego
Reviewed on October 15, 2008

I have mild but annoyingly persistent acne. There's always some kind of blemish on my face. It gets worse with stress, hormones and lack of sleep.

I started using this oil after my skin started flaking/getting an allergic reaction from the BP regimen. I was ready to abandon the regimen completely until I read in the acne.org chatrooms to use jojoba oil for flakiness. Not only did the oil get rid of the dryness, but it has also faded some of my acne scars. As an experiment, I stopped using the BP regimen completely and just started using Dan't jojoba oil and nothing else. Amazingly, my skin didn't produce any new breakouts! Now I just use BP for spot treatments and the jojoba oil helps the pimple to heal faster and leaves no scars. I no longer get those horrible, painful cystic pimples that spreads or takes forever to go away.

I can't believe after using dozens of expensive brands/chemicals, etc. this was the only thing that has cleared my skin!

Thank you, Dan. I am so g

Arley, Chicago, IL
Reviewed on September 7, 2008

Must Get if you want your normal moisturizer to be a SUPER moisturizer so it could take away the flakiness and red sport also its awesome if you put it on you scalp before shampooing and sometimes I use it as a lip balm :)

Missy, Zanesville, OH
Reviewed on August 20, 2008

Sadly, this product doesn't work for everyone. I was thrilled at the idea of using a natural plant-based oil as a multi-purpose product. I started using a couple drops in the beginning and mixing it with my Regimen moisturizer. When my skin got worse, I gradually started using more until my skin was completely riddled with red bumps, milia and a horrible itchy rash on my neck. I didn't want to waste the bottle, so I decided I could use it as a hand/cuticle treatment. Well, the first morning after using it, I woke up with hard, scaley skin all over my hands. So then I thought maybe I could use it as an undereye moisturizer, because I've heard jojoba is a "miracle anti-aging treatment". After using it for 2 months, I have lines under my eyes that have never been there before. I must be one of the unlucky few who are extremely allergic to Jojoba. My skin has also cleared a little after discontinuing the Regimen moisturizer, which I noticed also has Jojoba in it. It's worth a try, though!

Kelsey, Lake Placid, NY
Reviewed on July 30, 2008

I don't use this on my face, but I love it for my shoulders and upper arms, which can get very dry. It is the perfect balance of light feel and deep hydration, and there is no smell to bug my sensitive nose all day! I got badly sunburned recently and it worked much better on that than any of the aloe lotions/gels I'd been using.

AN, Houston, TX
Reviewed on July 26, 2008

I'd recommend everyone to give this a try. It's good to use a face moisturizer and for body as well.

Sean
Reviewed on July 25, 2008

Great product, i recommend it.

Saruche, New York, NY
Reviewed on July 25, 2008

Unbelievable moisture, i am on Accutane and it is the only thing that has saved me and I also see an improvement in the red marks, they are slowly fading!!!! Highly recomend!!!