Acne.org Jojoba Oil reviews

4.4/5 - 130 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

8 oz. Organic Jojoba Oil
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Best Jojoba Oil!
Reviewed on April 4, 2014

If you are on the Regimen, you must get the Jojoba Oil! I mix a few drops (2-3) with the Acne.org Moisturizer and it really helps with the dryness! The Acne.org Moisturizer is already good, but mixing a little bit of Jojoba Oil is even better! It also doesn't make my skin breakout. I only use it at night!

Love It!
Reviewed on June 13, 2014

This is the BEST price for the amount you get on the market. AND it's organic, which is awesome. I use this to cleanse my face in the morning, because it is oh so gentle and helps to keep my skin moisturized. Yes, I use the oil cleansing method in the morning, and a gentle cleansing soap at night. It keeps things balanced and supple, in conjunction with the drying benzoyl peroxide! My skin is 100% clear!

Bottom line: Try it out!

I love jojoba oil!
Reviewed on February 1, 2014

Jojoba oil is a wonderful all around moisturizer, I use it everywhere. I was skeptical a first after reading the regimen but decided to give it a go. It really works! I've been using this along with the treatment and the AHA+ every other night for the last 6 months. Jojoba really helps to get the current clogs out of your skin and then helps to maintain clarity and moisture levels.

It does what is supposed to do.
Reviewed on January 20, 2014

My husband suffers from very dry skin that occasionally peels or flakes. I bought this and told him to mix a few drops with his moisturizer, and it works great, no more flaking or extremely dry skin for him. He loves this stuff and we pack it in a travel-size container for the go. I use it as a non-comedogenic make up remover before washing my face.

clogged my pores
Reviewed on January 17, 2014

I tried it on my face by adding 3 drops to the moisturizer a few nights in a row - every time it would give me a lot more pimples than usually. However, I`ve tried it on my eyelids and lips for mousturizing as they super dry while on regimen - and it works wonders!

Eep:(
Reviewed on November 27, 2013

For some reason this hasn't been working for my skin. :( Adding a single drop of this into my moisturiser began the pore clogging process. BIG TIME. And many of those clogged pores turned into pimples. I let my skin heal and tried reintroducing the oil. Same thing happened again. Also it didn't work with my beloved beauty blender. The sponge will not deposit liquid foundation on top of this oil for some reason. My skin also felt dry underneath the oily layer. But most people seem to have had great success, I guess it just didn't agree with my skin.

UNSCENTED?
Reviewed on November 23, 2013

UNSCENTED? This stuff makes me smell like I am covered in olive oil. Smells disgusting!!!

Makes my face feel super greasy and uncomfortable. Would never put it on and go out in public. Stained all of my pilows. I hear you got to stick it out with this stuff, but I cant get myself to put it on for longer than an hour without wanting to scrub my face off.

Not on the regimen, but use this product!
Reviewed on October 23, 2013

I have chronic mild acne, and under-the-skin issues. Lately, I've gone to all natural products. I've researched using oils as cleansing agents. I haven't quite decided to go that way, but I have found that "tricking" your skin into not producing excess oil could really help in the long run. So, I've been using this oil as my moisturizer - Morning only, and only around my eyes in the evening. I haven't had any excess oil issues - My face would usually get really oily during the day. I use a few drops rub into hands, then onto face. Doesn't take much! It takes a few weeks to regulate oil production.

Incredible Product
Reviewed on October 5, 2013

This product is absolutely incredible! I mix about 5 drops of the oil into my Cerave facial moisturizer in the morning and night... And then at night, I apply Dan's benzoyl peroxide over top. My acne has subsided, my scars are fading, the fine lines around my eyes have vanished, my skin is so so soft, and my face has a natural glow to it now. All in all, awesome product.

Waited too long to try
Reviewed on September 10, 2013

My skin has never fully gotten used to benzyl peroxide and I was always dealing with patches of dry skin and flakes, along with having oily skin. I was scared to apply oil to my face because it just seemed so counterintuitive. After trying every moisturizer under the sun, I finally added acne.org jojoba oil to my moisturizer and the flakes are gone! Not just that, my skin is the softest it has ever been and just feels healthier.

I use 6-7 drops at night and a drop or two in the morning, added to my moisturizer. It does take a bit to soak in, which is why I only use a little in the morning. My skin is not any oilier during the day, in fact it might be a touch less oily.