Acne.org Gentle Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 302 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

disappointed
Reviewed on September 16, 2014

i was expecting more from this stuff honestly, it left my skin flaky and red, and didnt do anything for my acne or scars. it smells fantastic though lol

The best
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

The best cleanser i ever used! It dont over dry your face and it feels so good on the skin.

Works!
Reviewed on July 12, 2014

This cleanser really is gentle on the face. It has no acne fighting ingredients, however it doesn't irritate or dry out my face. One to two pumps of this works into a smooth lather and it cleans my face without being too harsh. Good stuff!

Best change you can make in your routine.
Reviewed on July 4, 2014

I've been on the regimen for years (3-4) and couldn't be happier. I find the cleanser to be the foundation of good skin health. If you are wary of changing up your skin care routine, start with the cleanser. Don't be put off by its no-frills, unscented quality. This is the real deal! I know many brands peddle micro beads, exfoliating action, tingling sensation, and other magical qualities to make you feel like the cleanser is 'doing' something. Don't slap your face with such harshness! Get it clean and balanced with the low-key, super gentle acne.org cleanser.

Couldn't Be Happier!
Reviewed on June 29, 2014

I had mild acne, but I always had at least one pimple I was popping or covering up. I also had tiny bumps all over my forehead and bad black heads. I finally found acne.org and began doing the treatment with the brands recommended, but the results were minimal. After a few weeks, Acne.org offered a free trial on the website, so I gave it a shot! I AM SO HAPPY! I rarely wear make up now and my skin is smooth and clear! I have been using the regimen since April 1st 2014, and my skin is still looking great! The 8oz bottle lasts exactly 3 months like they say, and of course I ordered again!

The best!
Reviewed on June 16, 2014

This cleanser is ultra gentle and removes all makeup easily!

It's so gentle!! perfect for my skin!
Reviewed on June 4, 2014

I'm using this cleanser in the morning and in the evening!!! and It's so gentle! like after I use it it won't make my face red. it just cleans your skin gently. AMAZING!!!

Rubbish in a bottle
Reviewed on April 10, 2014

I never write reviews, but this product is so bad that I have to warn people. I would have given this 0 stars if that was possible. This is by far the worst cleanser I have ever used. I have used the other regimen products too, I don't get what the fuss is all about. Apart from the benzoyl peroxide (which is way too irritating, but at least it works a little), the other products are a complete waste of money.

Best Cleanser!
Reviewed on April 4, 2014

I love this cleanser! It's gentle, unscented, cleans really well and you get a lot for the price. I always buy the double-sized one! Love the whole regimen!

Best Acne Wash I have ever tried!
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

I have had acne since I was 13 years old. I went on the pill at 17 and my skin was cleared after that. I am now 25 years old. I stopped the pill for 6 months and my breakouts came back like never before.

I ordered the 3 step kit from Acne.org and was astounded by the results. The cleanser in particular is so gentle yet foamy and leaves your skin feeling clean and clear. I've been using it for over a month and my skin keeps getting better. My skin no longer feels oily or itchy. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate AT ALL.

I love love it! One of the very few products I have ever re-ordered.