Acne.org Gentle Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 305 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Best cleanser I've ever used!
Reviewed on November 4, 2014

I love this cleanser because it's very cheap, non-comedogenic, and does not leave my skin dry or irritated. It was also shipped to me very quickly. A little goes a long way, it lathers up very easily. I probably use less than half a pump to wash my face.

Use it daily
Reviewed on October 5, 2014

I have used this product for years. I find it's the best cleanser available!

The best liquid cleanser for sensitive, acne-prone skin
Reviewed on September 27, 2014

This is a basic cleanser designed to prepare your skin for the absorption of benzoyl peroxide. It contains sodium trideceth sulfate, which is more gentle than the harsh, irritating cleansing agents found in other cleansers. It is completely water soluble, so you don't have to "rub" the cleanser off. It comes off with just water alone. I noticed that the slower you rub your hands together while generating a lather, the better the lather will be, so lather the product slowly and gently in your wet palms. It is liquid, so it achieves a better pH balance. Fragrance free and dye free. It is the best liquid cleanser for use with The Regimen in my opinion. It has no flaws that I can think of.

disappointed
Reviewed on September 16, 2014

i was expecting more from this stuff honestly, it left my skin flaky and red, and didnt do anything for my acne or scars. it smells fantastic though lol

The best
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

The best cleanser i ever used! It dont over dry your face and it feels so good on the skin.

Works!
Reviewed on July 12, 2014

This cleanser really is gentle on the face. It has no acne fighting ingredients, however it doesn't irritate or dry out my face. One to two pumps of this works into a smooth lather and it cleans my face without being too harsh. Good stuff!

Best change you can make in your routine.
Reviewed on July 4, 2014

I've been on the regimen for years (3-4) and couldn't be happier. I find the cleanser to be the foundation of good skin health. If you are wary of changing up your skin care routine, start with the cleanser. Don't be put off by its no-frills, unscented quality. This is the real deal! I know many brands peddle micro beads, exfoliating action, tingling sensation, and other magical qualities to make you feel like the cleanser is 'doing' something. Don't slap your face with such harshness! Get it clean and balanced with the low-key, super gentle acne.org cleanser.

Couldn't Be Happier!
Reviewed on June 29, 2014

I had mild acne, but I always had at least one pimple I was popping or covering up. I also had tiny bumps all over my forehead and bad black heads. I finally found acne.org and began doing the treatment with the brands recommended, but the results were minimal. After a few weeks, Acne.org offered a free trial on the website, so I gave it a shot! I AM SO HAPPY! I rarely wear make up now and my skin is smooth and clear! I have been using the regimen since April 1st 2014, and my skin is still looking great! The 8oz bottle lasts exactly 3 months like they say, and of course I ordered again!

The best!
Reviewed on June 16, 2014

This cleanser is ultra gentle and removes all makeup easily!

It's so gentle!! perfect for my skin!
Reviewed on June 4, 2014

I'm using this cleanser in the morning and in the evening!!! and It's so gentle! like after I use it it won't make my face red. it just cleans your skin gently. AMAZING!!!