Acne.org Gentle Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 310 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Gentle Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

Product is good
Reviewed on March 22, 2015

I think it is not convenient for people in other country to buy those products.From Amason, I cant find this.So I think it will be better if we can buy it easily.

Great Product
Reviewed on March 3, 2015

This is definitely the best cleanser I have used over the years. I switch to Acne.org after using CeraVe for a while. This cleanser leathers on well and doesn't over dry your skin. It is also very gentle if you have sensitive skin like myself. Not only can you use this product as a face wash but its also great for a body wash, shampoo, and shaving too. I highly recommend it.

FACE CRACK!
Reviewed on February 13, 2015

ITS FACE CRACK! IT REMOVES EVERYTHING AND IT DOESN'T BURN YOUR FACE! I BUY TWO BIG BOTTLES FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!

Amazingly soothing!
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

Dan you've done a great job improving this product. When it first came out it was (to be honest) very poor. You've improved it out of sight. Well done! Very calming and works beautifully with the benzoyl peroxide. Really an amazing product.

Really Nice Stuff
Reviewed on November 29, 2014

6 Reasons I use this cleanser:

1. This stuff cleans without irritating.

2. It doesn't leave my skin feeling very dry (a little dry due to BP use).

3. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin.

4. It removes my (non-waterproof) mascara.

5. I love that it's unscented.

6. It lathers well. I also find I don't need to use two whole pumps to get a good cleansing lather. I use a pea sized amount, which makes it last a long time!

I've been using this cleanser each morning and night for about 3 months. This particular cleanser is not needed to get acne free (the BP treatment gets the credit for that), however, it is one of the better cleansers I have tried.

edit: others have said it's drying. I have an oily complexion and only use a small amount. This may be why I don't find it drying.

Best cleanser I've ever used!
Reviewed on November 4, 2014

I love this cleanser because it's very cheap, non-comedogenic, and does not leave my skin dry or irritated. It was also shipped to me very quickly. A little goes a long way, it lathers up very easily. I probably use less than half a pump to wash my face.

Use it daily
Reviewed on October 5, 2014

I have used this product for years. I find it's the best cleanser available!

The best liquid cleanser for sensitive, acne-prone skin
Reviewed on September 27, 2014

This is a basic cleanser designed to prepare your skin for the absorption of benzoyl peroxide. It contains sodium trideceth sulfate, which is more gentle than the harsh, irritating cleansing agents found in other cleansers. It is completely water soluble, so you don't have to "rub" the cleanser off. It comes off with just water alone. I noticed that the slower you rub your hands together while generating a lather, the better the lather will be, so lather the product slowly and gently in your wet palms. It is liquid, so it achieves a better pH balance. Fragrance free and dye free. It is the best liquid cleanser for use with The Regimen in my opinion. It has no flaws that I can think of.

disappointed
Reviewed on September 16, 2014

i was expecting more from this stuff honestly, it left my skin flaky and red, and didnt do anything for my acne or scars. it smells fantastic though lol

The best
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

The best cleanser i ever used! It dont over dry your face and it feels so good on the skin.