Page 5 of Acne.org Gentle Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 306 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I have tried many facial cleansers, this is the best I have used. It removes make up and oil without over drying skin. I can't use scrubs because they always irritate my skin and make me break out, so it's really nice to have a good cleanser that removes everything while being gentle. Cetaphil and Cerave are gentle, but I have found they don't remove all of my make up and oil, this is definetly better!

Reviewed on July 21, 2012

This is a great cleanser. It is very gentle. I use it twice a day. It lathers great which makes it easy to use.

Reviewed on July 11, 2012

My store bought cleanser- 'Simple' refreshing wash is probably better for my skin and has a very similar composition as the acne.org cleanser.

Reviewed on July 4, 2012

I use this cleanser every single day, it makes my face feel clean and doesn't dry my skin. I use it two or three times a day and the big bottle has lasted me more than a few months. I use one pump and lather my face very well for 10 seconds, then wash it off. I have very oily skin, so I have tried cetaphil which doesn't completely remove the oil, to harsher soaps which completely strip all the oil from my face and dry it out horribly. This cleanser is the right balance, I will continue using it.

Reviewed on April 29, 2012

I have been using this for years, and I keep ordering it because it works well on my skin.

Reviewed on April 26, 2012

It is gentle on my skin and doesn't burn. It's simple and I like that the most about it. My favorite part is that it breaks down my makeup well.

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

Best cleanser that I have encountered!

Reviewed on April 16, 2012

this is a really nice cleanser that leaves your face feeling fresh and clean without redness or stinging. I love it!