Page 5 of Acne.org Gentle Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 300 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

Reviewed on April 29, 2012

I have been using this for years, and I keep ordering it because it works well on my skin.

Reviewed on April 26, 2012

It is gentle on my skin and doesn't burn. It's simple and I like that the most about it. My favorite part is that it breaks down my makeup well.

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

Best cleanser that I have encountered!

Reviewed on April 16, 2012

this is a really nice cleanser that leaves your face feeling fresh and clean without redness or stinging. I love it!

Reviewed on March 19, 2012

I love this cleanser! I use DK's entire line of products and have been acne-free for months now.

Reviewed on March 14, 2012

awesome product, does everything it says, can't fault it!! also wonderful to shave with.. now acne free

**One thing i will say to anyone buying from the UK as well as a fairly high shipping fee i had to the pay an extra £18 import tax + handling fees before i could get my product, leaving me short of around £70 for the mens kit.. it's lasted long and would definitely reccomend the regimen but it may be just as effective and a lot cheaper if alternative products available here are used**

Reviewed on February 13, 2012

Good product, bad delivery system.

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

The results might be different for other people, but for me it worked.

I ordered a regular sized bottle, loved it, and then order 2 giant ones.

It turned my "acne-severity" from "moderate" to "light" I'm pretty sure. Either this or the BP... but you really shouldn't go with one without the other?