Acne.org Cleanser

Average price: $10.72

Brand: Acne.org

Most helpful review

By Amy, LA on 03/19/2012

I love this cleanser! I use DK's entire line of products and have been acne-free for months now..

Pros:
  • Gentle
  • Cleanses the skin thoroughly
  • Non-drying
Cons:
  • None

34 out of 53 people found this review helpful

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

Member reviews

By on

Pros

• Gentle
  • Cleanses the skin thoroughly
  • Non-drying

Cons

• None
  • very light
  • for a few months
  • $ 16
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

awesome product, does everything it says, can't fault it!! also wonderful to shave with.. now acne free

**One thing i will say to anyone buying from the UK as well as a fairly high shipping fee i had to the pay an extra £18 import tax + handling fees before i could get my product, leaving me short of around £70 for the mens kit.. it's lasted long and would definitely reccomend the regimen but it may be just as effective and a lot cheaper if alternative products available here are used**

Pros

• Best cleanser i've ever used!! extremely gentle + even cleared my blackheads!!

Cons

• None
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Good product, bad delivery system.

Pros

• Cleanses well, doesn't dry me out

Cons

• The pump straw doesn't reach to the bottom, so once there was ~15% product left I had to start unscrewing the cap and dumping it into my hand. Extremely annoying to the point that there is still a lot of stuff in there but I am buying a new bottle just to save myself the hassle.
  • very light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 9.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

Wonderful

Pros

• Almost everything...great lather, gentle, hypoallergenic (and I have super sensitive skin), not drying, unscented, washes away quickly.

Cons

• The smell is kind of weird, but as it is unscented I'm sure there is nothing that can be done about that.
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

The results might be different for other people, but for me it worked.

I ordered a regular sized bottle, loved it, and then order 2 giant ones.

It turned my "acne-severity" from "moderate" to "light" I'm pretty sure. Either this or the BP... but you really shouldn't go with one without the other?

Pros

• I'm 20 years old, Chinese, combo-skin (I have a shiny nose, though my forehead is dry) and for the longest time I've been bothered by acne (around 7 years?)
  • I've tried other cleansers, including the pricier ones you can get at local drugstores (e.g. Dermaglow, Vichy). The acne.org cleanser is something you can get cheaper, even with shipping.
  • It cleared up my acne, for the most part. I used it with the acne.org BP, but I do love the cleanser. Foamy, non-drying.

Cons

• None I experienced.
  • light
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is a great cleanser. It does it's job, which is to clean the skin and prepare it for medication (BP).

Pros

• Lathers nice
  • Washes off easily
  • Not too drying
  • Doesn't break you out
  • Very gentle

Cons

• none
  • light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 20
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

its expensive but i like it as i dont think its making my acne worse it just cleans skin twice a day with the acne.org treatment

so id say if you have the money and time and other cleansers break you out try this!

Pros

• lathers upnice
  • cleans last bits of make up off and cleans skin

Cons

• stinks, price and shipping takes longlol
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

it's a good cleanser not necessariily acne cleanser

Pros

• Okay Product
  • No fragrance
  • Not too irritating

Cons

• Did not make any difference after 3 monthes
  • moderate
  • inconsistently
  • $ 9.5
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is one of the best cleansers ive used . I have tried NUMEROUS cleansers from the drugstore and havent found something similar . Either they broke me out , didnt cleanse well enough , or were irrritating and very stripping . This is a very nice cleanser for the price because it is in the drugstore price range . I really reccommend it and ive used neutrogena , purpose , cetaphil , and others and im sticking with this :)

Pros

• Cleans
  • No strong fragrance
  • Good price
  • Works well w/regimen
  • Simple
  • Doesnt break me out

Cons

• A tad drying but it is not IRRITATING
  • moderately severe
  • for about a month
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Simple yet effective cleanser, works well without being irritant.

Pros

• Little/No Scent
  • Light & Fresh
  • Not harsh on the skin

Cons

• None
  • light
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.