Page 4 of Acne.org Gentle Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 300 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

I had really high hopes. I tried. I have the MOST sensitive skin and I get allergic reactions to everything. I thought this would be perfect. I wasn't even breaking out when I started using it. I ended up getting a ton of little zits on my forehead and some painful ones. So no, I won't continue using.

And side note - it took a month to get to my house. Really annoying and a waste of money.

Reviewed on August 24, 2012

I've used a good number of cleansers and this is by far my favorite. I like how much it suds up and my skin always feels clean while with other cleansers I'm often left feeling either oily or dry and flaky afterwards. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out.

Reviewed on August 23, 2012

It makes you feel clean, but does not dry out your skin as bad as other products. Right after using it, you will feel much better after a long day at work.

Reviewed on August 5, 2012

This cleanser is the best cleanser I have ever used! I've had acne since I was about 12/13 and tried everything under the sun! Until I finally came across this. I've never looked back since. My acne severity is light compared to how it used to be & it's all thanks to this! I bought two of the bigger bottles after I ran out of my first one for about $40 which includes postage to Australia. Definitely cheaper than Proactiv! And much much more effective. I will be using this for years to come.

Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I have tried many facial cleansers, this is the best I have used. It removes make up and oil without over drying skin. I can't use scrubs because they always irritate my skin and make me break out, so it's really nice to have a good cleanser that removes everything while being gentle. Cetaphil and Cerave are gentle, but I have found they don't remove all of my make up and oil, this is definetly better!

Reviewed on July 21, 2012

This is a great cleanser. It is very gentle. I use it twice a day. It lathers great which makes it easy to use.

Reviewed on July 11, 2012

My store bought cleanser- 'Simple' refreshing wash is probably better for my skin and has a very similar composition as the acne.org cleanser.

Reviewed on July 4, 2012

I use this cleanser every single day, it makes my face feel clean and doesn't dry my skin. I use it two or three times a day and the big bottle has lasted me more than a few months. I use one pump and lather my face very well for 10 seconds, then wash it off. I have very oily skin, so I have tried cetaphil which doesn't completely remove the oil, to harsher soaps which completely strip all the oil from my face and dry it out horribly. This cleanser is the right balance, I will continue using it.