Acne.org Cleanser

Average price: $10.72

Brand: Acne.org

Most helpful review

By Amy, LA on 03/19/2012

I love this cleanser! I use DK's entire line of products and have been acne-free for months now..

Pros:
  • Gentle
  • Cleanses the skin thoroughly
  • Non-drying
Cons:
  • None

34 out of 53 people found this review helpful

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

Member reviews

By on

This is a great cleanser. It is very gentle. I use it twice a day. It lathers great which makes it easy to use.

Pros

• Gentle
  • Perfume free
  • color free
  • non-irritating

Cons

• None
  • moderate
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

My store bought cleanser- 'Simple' refreshing wash is probably better for my skin and has a very similar composition as the acne.org cleanser.

Pros

• Very gentle, perfume and colour free, no harsh chemicals

Cons

• None really
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I use this cleanser every single day, it makes my face feel clean and doesn't dry my skin. I use it two or three times a day and the big bottle has lasted me more than a few months. I use one pump and lather my face very well for 10 seconds, then wash it off. I have very oily skin, so I have tried cetaphil which doesn't completely remove the oil, to harsher soaps which completely strip all the oil from my face and dry it out horribly. This cleanser is the right balance, I will continue using it.

Pros

• Non-drying when used as instructed, slightly drying if you leave it on for longer.

Cons

• None!
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

Will not purchase again.

Pros

• I am sure there are some, but I coudln't use it long enough to find out. The travel bottle leaked really bad and I only got 3 days use out of what was left :(

Cons

• Smells horrible!
  • Travel size bottle leaks like a sieve
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

TRY IT

Pros

• LOVE IT CLEARED UP MY SKIN RIGHT AWAY
  • !

Cons

• NONE
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I have been using this for years, and I keep ordering it because it works well on my skin.

Pros

• seems to not have parabens, works well, leaves no residue

Cons

• none
  • light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 9.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It is gentle on my skin and doesn't burn. It's simple and I like that the most about it. My favorite part is that it breaks down my makeup well.

Pros

• lathers quick and nicely, no odor, similar to the Cetaphil Gentle cleanser, removes makeup easily, no residues

Cons

• None for me
  • severe
  • for about a week
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Best cleanser that I have encountered!

Pros

• Nice cleanser
  • Soothes my skin and cleans it without leaving it too dry

Cons

• none that I have experienced?
  • moderate
  • for about a year
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

this is a really nice cleanser that leaves your face feeling fresh and clean without redness or stinging. I love it!

Pros

• really good cleanser that leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth

Cons

• none
  • light
  • for about a month
  • $ 15
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Best purchase you can make!

Pros

• It is awesome! Even used it as a shaving cream in combination with DK's Jojoba's Oil.

Cons

• None. This stuff is the best!
  • moderate
  • for about a year
  • $ 9.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.