Page 3 of Acne.org Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 288 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

Reviewed on January 16, 2013

There are few products that are the right combination of gentle and effective. The lather that it gives is phenomenal; with bottles lasting for months. There are no quality drawbacks. Although, it is a bit of a hassle ordering this since I dont like paying 7$ extra shipping, but I get over it once it comes in the mail. Bottomline: TRY THIS PRODCUCT, I can even vouch for sensitive skin havers too!

Reviewed on November 9, 2012

I'm always nervous with products because my skin is so sensitive and breaks out from almost everything I try. This is my absolute favorite cleanser and I won't try anything different again. I recently tried to save some money by buying a "ultra gentle" cleanser from Neutrogena, but it ended up breaking me out horribly, so I'm back to what works.

Reviewed on September 13, 2012

I absolutely like this cleanser because it leaves my skin feeling clean, and it does not over dry it too much. I like that there is no scent in it and that it doesn't smell like soap. Overall great cleanser!

Reviewed on September 5, 2012

I have very sensitive skin and being acne-prone I always had to wash my skin twice a day. That left me with really dry skin and a redness all over my face (as if I had rosacea). This cleanser leaves my skin looking great, with no dryness at all (my skin is only dry due to the BP treatment) and my skin looks more uniform and not red at all. It's a really great product.

Reviewed on August 29, 2012

I had really high hopes. I tried. I have the MOST sensitive skin and I get allergic reactions to everything. I thought this would be perfect. I wasn't even breaking out when I started using it. I ended up getting a ton of little zits on my forehead and some painful ones. So no, I won't continue using.

And side note - it took a month to get to my house. Really annoying and a waste of money.

Reviewed on August 24, 2012

I've used a good number of cleansers and this is by far my favorite. I like how much it suds up and my skin always feels clean while with other cleansers I'm often left feeling either oily or dry and flaky afterwards. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out.

Reviewed on August 23, 2012

It makes you feel clean, but does not dry out your skin as bad as other products. Right after using it, you will feel much better after a long day at work.

Reviewed on August 5, 2012

This cleanser is the best cleanser I have ever used! I've had acne since I was about 12/13 and tried everything under the sun! Until I finally came across this. I've never looked back since. My acne severity is light compared to how it used to be & it's all thanks to this! I bought two of the bigger bottles after I ran out of my first one for about $40 which includes postage to Australia. Definitely cheaper than Proactiv! And much much more effective. I will be using this for years to come.

Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I have tried many facial cleansers, this is the best I have used. It removes make up and oil without over drying skin. I can't use scrubs because they always irritate my skin and make me break out, so it's really nice to have a good cleanser that removes everything while being gentle. Cetaphil and Cerave are gentle, but I have found they don't remove all of my make up and oil, this is definetly better!

Reviewed on July 21, 2012

This is a great cleanser. It is very gentle. I use it twice a day. It lathers great which makes it easy to use.