Page 3 of Acne.org Gentle Cleanser reviews

4.3/5 - 302 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
2 oz. Cleanser

Reviewed on March 24, 2013

I would highly recommend this product to anyone with acne or even without! I did not feel it was over drying and the bottle will last quite a while. The price is so reasonable and inexpensive compared to other drug store cleansers. Lathers up way better than my Cetaphil Gentle. Will definitely continue to purchase.

Reviewed on February 26, 2013

If you decide to return this product, make sure to read their policy. They will only refund you for the item & not for the expensive shipping and handling ($8.30) that you paid for at the time of purchase. Also you have to pay an additional S&H ($8) when you return the item. So I paid $9.50 for the item, but I took a loss of $16.30! Does that make sense? Hmmmm...shady!!!!

Reviewed on February 26, 2013

Must cleansers are harsh, don't work, or make my face produce even more oil. This isn't the case here. It's one of the best I've used.

Reviewed on February 15, 2013

I used this for several months now along with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. I would use this at the end of each shower before I got out. I shower in the morning and in the night. This stuff didn't work. It would leave my skin feeling weighted down too.

Your best bet is when you get acne to go to a dermatologist and work on your acne in collaboration with them. You will save money/time/stress in the long run.

I have had acne since 14 years old. I am 22 now. Tried many things for nothing to ever work.

by ThisUser on 10/26/2013 16:51
Use the regimen as directed and it works. Many of us have been to dermatologists with mixed results.
Reviewed on February 12, 2013

At 40 years old I started having severe cystic breakouts along my jawline, the side of my cheeks and occasionally around my mouth.

After googling 'acne' a million times trying to find answers, I clicked on this site that kept coming up and started reading. I was skeptical, but had nothing to lose. If I had before and after photos to show I would! This has been a miracle really, I am so grateful to Dan.

I nave never written a review on anything, but I feel this is so important! The regimen works!

Reviewed on February 11, 2013

I have been using this cleanser for about a year and i can say it's my favorite choice. I stick with it because although it is a bit pricey with the ordering and all the amount you get does pay that off. The large oz bottle lasts me about 2 months and some change.

This is an ideal cleanser for those looking for something basic, effective, and gentle. Best product in the Acne.org product line by far. Get this!

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

my skin is combination, ultra sensitive and reactive. initially great then I had to discontinue for daily use after several weeks stripped my lipid barrier, skin felt tight after washing. For a while I also used this as a shampoo. What I love and that preserves my lipid barrier is Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser, Another non comedogenic wipe off (no water) option may be (Bioderma) Micellar water. Avoiding sodium chloride in shampoo and cleanser was a game changer.

Reviewed on January 16, 2013

There are few products that are the right combination of gentle and effective. The lather that it gives is phenomenal; with bottles lasting for months. There are no quality drawbacks. Although, it is a bit of a hassle ordering this since I dont like paying 7$ extra shipping, but I get over it once it comes in the mail. Bottomline: TRY THIS PRODCUCT, I can even vouch for sensitive skin havers too!

Reviewed on November 9, 2012

I'm always nervous with products because my skin is so sensitive and breaks out from almost everything I try. This is my absolute favorite cleanser and I won't try anything different again. I recently tried to save some money by buying a "ultra gentle" cleanser from Neutrogena, but it ended up breaking me out horribly, so I'm back to what works.