Page 3 of Acne.org Cleanser reviews

4.4/5 - 328 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser

works great
Reviewed on May 12, 2015

works great and is gentle ....last shipment was damaged....will have to wait to reorder as my other material arrived with no issues....

so sad this wasnt for me
Reviewed on May 3, 2015

I really liked this cleanser and it really made my skin smooth but i just cant use this cleanser because i think im allergic to it. when i dont but BP after this cleanser it doesnt give me rash but every time in the evening when i clean my skin with this and but BP on, the next morning my skin is red and sensitive and has rash. when i stopped using this cleanser the rash went away.. could i be allergic to this while it is for sensitive skin?

by OcherVolley on 03/10/2016 21:23
You might be allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide
This regimen changed my life!
Reviewed on April 25, 2015

Hi! I'm 33 years old and live in Spain. I finally found something that truly works!! I can happily say I'm acne free!!! It's been almost 4 months and I am free!! I think I've had 2 pimples in 4 months.

I just looooove this cleanser! Super gentle but still removes my make-up!

Okay
Reviewed on April 24, 2015

This cleanser does the job, but it makes a terrible shaving cream (it dries up very fast).

Great basic, effective cleanser for the price...
Reviewed on April 16, 2015

I've tried many cleansers, and always like foaming ones, but all too often, they can be drying. This one is gentle and I haven't found it to be too drying for me. I use this for my PM routine after using Acne.org's Jojoba oil first to dissolve my eye make-up. This cleaner removes most of the Jojoba oil's residue, (I am careful not to work the cleanser too close to my lash-line) leaving my face clean. (I just use a damp cloth to remove the residue from the mascara and jojoba oil.)

I could see myself ordering this again, as the price is fabulous for the amount you get.

Product is good
Reviewed on March 22, 2015

I think it is not convenient for people in other country to buy those products.From Amason, I cant find this.So I think it will be better if we can buy it easily.

Great Product
Reviewed on March 3, 2015

This is definitely the best cleanser I have used over the years. I switch to Acne.org after using CeraVe for a while. This cleanser leathers on well and doesn't over dry your skin. It is also very gentle if you have sensitive skin like myself. Not only can you use this product as a face wash but its also great for a body wash, shampoo, and shaving too. I highly recommend it.

FACE CRACK!
Reviewed on February 13, 2015

ITS FACE CRACK! IT REMOVES EVERYTHING AND IT DOESN'T BURN YOUR FACE! I BUY TWO BIG BOTTLES FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!

Amazingly soothing!
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

Dan you've done a great job improving this product. When it first came out it was (to be honest) very poor. You've improved it out of sight. Well done! Very calming and works beautifully with the benzoyl peroxide. Really an amazing product.

Really Nice Stuff
Reviewed on November 29, 2014

6 Reasons I use this cleanser:

1. This stuff cleans without irritating.

2. It doesn't leave my skin feeling very dry (a little dry due to BP use).

3. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin.

4. It removes my (non-waterproof) mascara.

5. I love that it's unscented.

6. It lathers well. I also find I don't need to use two whole pumps to get a good cleansing lather. I use a pea sized amount, which makes it last a long time!

I've been using this cleanser each morning and night for about 3 months. This particular cleanser is not needed to get acne free (the BP treatment gets the credit for that), however, it is one of the better cleansers I have tried.

edit: others have said it's drying. I have an oily complexion and only use a small amount. This may be why I don't find it drying.