Page 2 of Cleanser reviews Cleanser
4.4/5 - 315 reviews

Write Your Review Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. Cleanser

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser
- Cleanser

Reviewed on April 24, 2015

This cleanser does the job, but it makes a terrible shaving cream (it dries up very fast).

Great basic, effective cleanser for the price...
Reviewed on April 16, 2015

I've tried many cleansers, and always like foaming ones, but all too often, they can be drying. This one is gentle and I haven't found it to be too drying for me. I use this for my PM routine after using's Jojoba oil first to dissolve my eye make-up. This cleaner removes most of the Jojoba oil's residue, (I am careful not to work the cleanser too close to my lash-line) leaving my face clean. (I just use a damp cloth to remove the residue from the mascara and jojoba oil.)

I could see myself ordering this again, as the price is fabulous for the amount you get.

Product is good
Reviewed on March 22, 2015

I think it is not convenient for people in other country to buy those products.From Amason, I cant find this.So I think it will be better if we can buy it easily.

Great Product
Reviewed on March 3, 2015

This is definitely the best cleanser I have used over the years. I switch to after using CeraVe for a while. This cleanser leathers on well and doesn't over dry your skin. It is also very gentle if you have sensitive skin like myself. Not only can you use this product as a face wash but its also great for a body wash, shampoo, and shaving too. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on February 13, 2015

Amazingly soothing!
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

Dan you've done a great job improving this product. When it first came out it was (to be honest) very poor. You've improved it out of sight. Well done! Very calming and works beautifully with the benzoyl peroxide. Really an amazing product.

Really Nice Stuff
Reviewed on November 29, 2014

6 Reasons I use this cleanser:

1. This stuff cleans without irritating.

2. It doesn't leave my skin feeling very dry (a little dry due to BP use).

3. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin.

4. It removes my (non-waterproof) mascara.

5. I love that it's unscented.

6. It lathers well. I also find I don't need to use two whole pumps to get a good cleansing lather. I use a pea sized amount, which makes it last a long time!

I've been using this cleanser each morning and night for about 3 months. This particular cleanser is not needed to get acne free (the BP treatment gets the credit for that), however, it is one of the better cleansers I have tried.

edit: others have said it's drying. I have an oily complexion and only use a small amount. This may be why I don't find it drying.

Best cleanser I've ever used!
Reviewed on November 4, 2014

I love this cleanser because it's very cheap, non-comedogenic, and does not leave my skin dry or irritated. It was also shipped to me very quickly. A little goes a long way, it lathers up very easily. I probably use less than half a pump to wash my face.

Use it daily
Reviewed on October 5, 2014

I have used this product for years. I find it's the best cleanser available!

Reviewed on September 16, 2014

i was expecting more from this stuff honestly, it left my skin flaky and red, and didnt do anything for my acne or scars. it smells fantastic though lol