Page 2 of Acne.org Cleanser reviews

4.4/5 - 337 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser

Best cleanser out there!
Reviewed on June 14, 2016

I can't say enough about this whole line, including the cleanser. I have cystic acne, and very sensitive skin. I used to use Spectra Jel, but my skin stopped responding to it, and my skin never felt really "clean". I love this product for it's gentleness and for its lather. I feel clean, but not too dry after. Best cleanser out there.

Too Early
Reviewed on June 9, 2016

It's probably WAY too early for me to decipher whether or not this is a good product after only two days of use, but I can say that I'm really impressed by how strong, yet gentle it is. The acne.org regimen recommends that you use two pumps and gently work the skin for up to 10 seconds, which seemed really weird to me - especially coming from the St. Ives Grapefruit scrub cleanser that would sometimes take me not one, but two rinses before my face was totally clean and makeup free! Still, I'm following the regimen, and after 10 seconds of gently working two pumps of product on my face, the skin is CLEAN!! All makeup - concealer, powder, blush, bronzer, mascara, shadow, EVERYTHING - GONE!!! LOL!!!! Very very impressive to me, and it proves that its possible to not have to irritate my skin with anything harsh or abrasive in order to get the results I'm looking for - clean, fresh skin. Love that.

OUCH!!
Reviewed on June 7, 2016

So I've only used this three times, but it was so painful that I wanted to write a review.

This cleanser seemed so innocently gentle and creamy when I was lathering it in my hands, but I was in AGONY the moment I touched my face! After the 10 painstakingly slow seconds - I could not get this stuff off fast enough!! That being said, my face felt fine once I got it rinsed off, and after my face dried, my skin felt great! It really works as a cleanser - got my makeup off without burning my eyes (not that I put it in my eyes or anything but still) and it left my skin feeling pleasantly tight without feeling overly dry. I do not have sensitive skin, nor am I allergic to any of the ingredients.

My skincare routine prior to the regimen was Cetaphil's Oil Control Foam Wash (which I highly recommend) and Epiduo: a prescription of 2.5% adapalene and BP. Since my skin is accustomed to BP products - which this line is intended for, I did not expect that the cleanser would hurt so much! The treatment and moisturizer stung a bit, which I expected due to my slight flakiness from my old routine, but this cleanser was SO PAINFUL! It felt like it was penetrating my skull and giving me a headache!

I'm going to continue to try to use this - perhaps the addition of a moisturizer to my routine will tone down the flakiness and make the cleanser hurt less. I really want to give the regimen a wholehearted try, but if I can't stand it, I will be switching back to my old cleanser.

Lasts me 6 months!!
Reviewed on June 6, 2016

I love this cleanser! Great price, quality & the 16 oz bottle lasts me 6 months! I use it with either a rubber face scrubby or a rotating brush (like Clarisonic, but I got the Ulta brand one for a way lower price!). It's gentle and doesn't overdry my skin. (Washing your face with your hands alone will not get your face clean enough - but that's with any product.)

read ingredients
Reviewed on May 19, 2016

I have been using this product for almost a month and my face is rashed up. I thought the rash would have cleared by now, but it hasn't. I didn't realize that one of the ingredients is oak bark abstract, which I am highly allergic to. 😢😢

Gentle and effective
Reviewed on May 15, 2016

I love this cleanser so much. It's amazing how gentle it is yet can still remove my make up. This is like the best cleanser i have ever used.

Dan pls dont ever discontinue this and all the other acne.org products :)

Love this stuff...
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

This stuff is an EXTREMELY gentle foaming lather face wash. It is incredible for acne prone skin. I highly recommend you use it!!

Awesome Cleanser
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

This cleanser is so great. It washes off all my makeup. I Don't have severe acne but had pimples and blackheads on my cheek area and this unclogged my pores right up and I began to see clearer skin within 3 weeks. I will forever use this cleanser. I get compliments on my skin now and people tell me I am glowing . I'm Happy again.

Gentle and Great
Reviewed on March 30, 2016

It feels like every cleansers I've tried for entire my life is going. Just use this cleanser whatever skin type you have. Btw, only 1 pump would be okay as long as you didn't wear sunscreen or any of it.

Sent Down From The Gods
Reviewed on March 24, 2016

I never take the time out to write reviews but for this product I believe it is completely worth it. Acne.org products in general are the greatest skin products I have ever used. The cleanser is so gentle but yet gets some foamy that you know you're getting a real cleaning. Once you rinse the cleanser off your skin feels squeaky clean. I have been using this product for almost a year now and my skin has DRASTICALLY changed. Acne.org products have become my holy grail.