Acne.org Cleanser reviews

4.4/5 - 346 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser

Game changer
Reviewed on January 12, 2017

Ok here we go. Since I was 12 (now 20), I tried over 50 cleansers. Nothing worked as good as this one. I have hormonal acne and my skin is very sensetive. It use to be really oily, I had laser treatments, went even on cave regimen, tried natural remedies just name it. Nothing worked. So I tried this regimen and wow, best thing I ever did. After being on this regimen (BP AHA moisturizer, cleanser) for over a year, I wanted to give my skin some rest because of all the heavy treatments it went through ( I still used the cleanser and a moisturiser from lush). My acne came back and I got so desperate I went on the pill to regulate my hormones. Now my acne is not as bad as it used to be. BUT I RAN OUT CLEANSER. This cleanser let me tell you, is the best thing that I have tried in all those years. It is very gentle and removes ALL DIRT form your face. It also removes all your make up. Your skin does not feel dry after. I LOVE IT. Now, since I dont need all the regimen, i can't ( I dont want to ) buy only the cleanser because I LIVE IN CANADA AND THE SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE. I dont know what to do :,( maybe i will buy 3 bottles of it so I could keep them for 2 years

So bad- made my skin even worse than before
Reviewed on January 6, 2017

Will not re-purchase broke out even more. Did not even help to reduce any pimples. Instead, I broke out even more. I had such high hopes for this product. Back to the drawing board for me.

Been using this cleanser for 7+ years!
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

I love this cleanser, it is the ONLY acne cleanser that works for me that is on the market and I have tried them all (well most). It does not dry my skin out (I typically do not get dry skin). Do NOT hesitate to purchase this, for such a low cost it is well worth it. I recommend anyone male or female to use this cleanser, especially if nothing else has worked for you. A+ quality product and company.

Works flawlessly!
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

Nice and simple! Does the job and does not cost much.

Yes it works!
Reviewed on November 21, 2016

Amazing! I got completely clear skin! Use this with the moisturizer and only the BP to spot treat when I have an occasional break out. I love it!

Best Product ever
Reviewed on November 21, 2016

Best product i've used by far. Have had trouble for years after shaving but not now. Buy this product.

Give it a try. It's really a great cleanser for the price!
Reviewed on November 15, 2016

During my mid 20's I gave this cleanser a try and it didn't do much but only made me break out more so I stopped using it. Now that I am 30 years old I wanted a cleanser that wasn't too harsh on the skin so I gave it a try again and ordered it and it really cleared my acne up this time around. I guess my skin decided to cooperate with this cleanser finally, but I'm glad it did and so far it's been keeping me acne free for the most part. I like the size of this cleanser and it does last a long time. You could get away with 1 pump instead of 2 too being that it does foam/lather up pretty good. I also use it as a shave cream too and it works great too. I'd recommend giving it a try. It's really a great cleanser for the size and price!

a must have
Reviewed on November 13, 2016

this is the best face wash i have ever used, hands down. it is foamy and makes my face soft, doesn't leave residue, and cleans completely. everything it says on the bottle. i will definitely be repurchasing with my treatment and AHA when I run out of all of it. the regimen has made my skin the best it's looked in 4 years.

BEST PRODUCT EVER!
Reviewed on October 21, 2016

I AM NOT ONE TO BASH OTHER PRODUCTS. HOWEVER, THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED AND I HAVE NEVER FELT SO CONFIDENT IN MY OWN SKIN. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Awesome!
Reviewed on September 20, 2016

If you are going to do the acne.org regimen and want to see results I highly recommend you use their cleanser. This product works great at cleansing even when wearing a full face of makeup. However I do recommend going with the 16oz because you burn through this fast.