Acne.org Cleanser reviews

4.4/5 - 321 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser

Awesome Cleanser
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

This cleanser is so great. It washes off all my makeup. I Don't have severe acne but had pimples and blackheads on my cheek area and this unclogged my pores right up and I began to see clearer skin within 3 weeks. I will forever use this cleanser. I get compliments on my skin now and people tell me I am glowing . I'm Happy again.

Gentle and Great
Reviewed on March 30, 2016

It feels like every cleansers I've tried for entire my life is going. Just use this cleanser whatever skin type you have. Btw, only 1 pump would be okay as long as you didn't wear sunscreen or any of it.

Sent Down From The Gods
Reviewed on March 24, 2016

I never take the time out to write reviews but for this product I believe it is completely worth it. Acne.org products in general are the greatest skin products I have ever used. The cleanser is so gentle but yet gets some foamy that you know you're getting a real cleaning. Once you rinse the cleanser off your skin feels squeaky clean. I have been using this product for almost a year now and my skin has DRASTICALLY changed. Acne.org products have become my holy grail.

Saved my skin
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

Thank you so much for this regime. I've agonized for so long. This product completely changed my skin and kept me from having to take medications to fix my hormonally unbalanced skin. Thank you!

simple and great
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

the biggest mistake with cleansers is the unnecessary amount of ingredients. this is simple, gentle and overall great.

Great gentle cleanser
Reviewed on March 15, 2016

Been using it for 6 months, I really like it. It's foamy and soft, your fingers glide on your skin...it gives a great feeling. I love the fact that it doesn't have a smell. I had no breakouts with it. The only downside is the price, but if you get the large bottle it's ok.

The Best & I Will Not Try Another
Reviewed on October 18, 2015

I tried so many gentle cleanser or cleansers period and I will always come back to this. I always buy a few at a time. Gentle and no smell. I love it!!! It helps with acne issues. I have have learned that for acne you have to use a good gentle cleanser not harsh perfume cleanser or aggravating scrubs. Do not change this!!!

really great cleanser!
Reviewed on October 2, 2015

i'm fifteen and i'm going through that nasty acne stage. i've been using this cleanser for a year now, and i have yet to find a better one. it lathers up JUST enough and it rinses very easy and leaves my skin soft. it works amazing with my benzaclin gel and moisturiser. and you don't have to use a lot, so it goes a long way + it's pretty cheap. i also personally love the smell! just an overall great cleanser

Patience. Patience. Patience.
Reviewed on October 2, 2015

First of all, let me tell you that all skin types are obviously different & everyone's skin reacts differently. If you are too lazy to read, the bottom line is I have sensitive combination skin(oily and dry) & The Regimen worked on me. I've been using this product for 2 months & will try AHA+ & Jojoba oil next week.

Im 16. I had hormonal mild acne. I wanted to get rid of it. It wasn't bad but It bothered me a lot. I didn't have lots of acne scars. I tried every drug store products, steroids & i even went to a dermatoligist & used all the stuff they recommended me! They were pricy, very irritating & did not work! I was so desperate that I got on birth control pills, It didn't really work. While I was on BC, I also tried to use proactiv. worked for a week but it isn't consistent. It irritated my face. It lured me into thinking that it works. But it doesn't. Because of all the chemicals & irritation, my acne went from mild to moderate. I got sooo many acne scars. So many tiny pimples that I couldn't pop. My face looked bad! I made my acne worse by trying to get rid of it.But then I found out about Acne.org , I quickly tried it. The day I tired it was the same day I got off birth control pills. 4 days into the regimen, i was already starting to notice changes. My scars were fading & my face was getting clear! Btw, my face did get dry & scaly because of the benzoyl peroxide. it's completely normal within the first 2 weeks. I had a couple of pimples that came back due to the side effects of getting off birth control. After a month, I rarely get pimples unless it's the time of the month. I dont get bad pimples. They are very tiny & i spot treat them sometimes which completely makes them vanish & not mature. My face looks a lot better. I have ACNE FREE skin now. My acne scars & sort of fading but not drastically. I will be trying AHA soon. My face isnt scaly anymore & the only time my face gets scaly is when i rub it with something & when i dont moisturize enought. Im also going to try jojoba oil soon.

Overall, I have acne free skin. The changes on my skin is very noticable. I don't get bad pimples. I only get them around my period.

My advice, DO NOT scrub! only scrub if your face is totally scally. like super scaly. I scrubbed my face only 8 times this 2 months. I did it so i could get rid of those dead skin cells and make the BP & moisturizer suck into my face really good. DO NOT OVER DO!! REALLY MINIMIZE SCRUBBING. when i scrub i only do it for 10 seconds. i just lightly do it. i also avoided face masks because it broke me out. The drying of your skin is part of the process. Add more moisturizer if necessary. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. Do not prick pimples. don't even pop them. be very very gentle & have a good diet. drink lots of tea & water. Wash your face cloth(what you use to dry your face) every 2-3 days to get rid of all the dead skin cells & to avoid spreading those dirt on your face. keep your face cloths clean. i advice hand washing them & using a non irritant, gentle body soap(dove) or a gentle face wash. Always wash your hands whenever you need to apply stuff on your face. Avoid sun & make up!

Fav cleanser!!
Reviewed on September 30, 2015

I'd gone to numerous dermatologists and had a fair share of great cleansers but it really did burn my pocket as they were pricy! Drugstore brands are usually a hit or a miss for me, but this cleanser is heavenly! Lathers well and doesn't leave that taut dry feeling once you've washed it all off but leaves you feeling super clean tho :)