Acne.org Cleanser reviews

4.4/5 - 351 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser
Acne.org Cleanser

Good, but would not repurchase
Reviewed on March 23, 2017

It's a pretty good gentle cleanser that can remove makeup, but the preservatives used in the cleanser are carcinogenic and extremely dangerous for the skin in the long haul. If I had checked the ingredients before purchasing I would not have bought it, but I was swayed by its affordability. After I finish my bottle I'm not going to repurchase. If the company considers switching out the preservative in the cleanser to a more gentle preservative like sodium benzoate, I would give it a second chance. But I'm not that familiar with the pricing of skincare ingredients though, so it might significantly up the price.

Great for my sensitive, oily skin
Reviewed on March 18, 2017

This cleanser is perfect. A lot of products are irritating to my skin, but this one is very mild yet effective for my extremely oily skin. It even works great as a shampoo! The price is right and it lasts a long time. I highly recommend this great product.

LOVE
Reviewed on February 6, 2017

In love with this cleanser! I'm almost running out, and I hate having to order online and ship internationally, so i have to look for something i can get locally :(

A+ cleanser
Reviewed on January 26, 2017

I have tried soooo many different cleansers and spent so much money on trying to find the right one...its UNREAL. A lot of cleansers either were too drying for my sensitive skin or made me break out :( This is the only cleanser I have found that has given me positive results without breaking me out! If you are struggling trying to find a cleanser you MUST try this one! especially if you have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Lala-love this cleanser! Removes all of my make up, doesn't over dry my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean! :)

The Best Cleanser
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

I've tried many different cleansers from the grocery ones to the expensive branded ones.

This cleanser is the best compared to the others. It's gentle, simple, non-perfume and it cleanses really well.

It removes make-up, oil, dirt very well.

I always order 4 big bottles to get free shipment.

They last for a year....!! So, it's economical, too....!!!

Thank you for keeping my face clean....!!!

Game changer
Reviewed on January 12, 2017

Ok here we go. Since I was 12 (now 20), I tried over 50 cleansers. Nothing worked as good as this one. I have hormonal acne and my skin is very sensetive. It use to be really oily, I had laser treatments, went even on cave regimen, tried natural remedies just name it. Nothing worked. So I tried this regimen and wow, best thing I ever did. After being on this regimen (BP AHA moisturizer, cleanser) for over a year, I wanted to give my skin some rest because of all the heavy treatments it went through ( I still used the cleanser and a moisturiser from lush). My acne came back and I got so desperate I went on the pill to regulate my hormones. Now my acne is not as bad as it used to be. BUT I RAN OUT CLEANSER. This cleanser let me tell you, is the best thing that I have tried in all those years. It is very gentle and removes ALL DIRT form your face. It also removes all your make up. Your skin does not feel dry after. I LOVE IT. Now, since I dont need all the regimen, i can't ( I dont want to ) buy only the cleanser because I LIVE IN CANADA AND THE SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE. I dont know what to do :,( maybe i will buy 3 bottles of it so I could keep them for 2 years

So bad- made my skin even worse than before
Reviewed on January 6, 2017

Will not re-purchase broke out even more. Did not even help to reduce any pimples. Instead, I broke out even more. I had such high hopes for this product. Back to the drawing board for me.

Been using this cleanser for 7+ years!
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

I love this cleanser, it is the ONLY acne cleanser that works for me that is on the market and I have tried them all (well most). It does not dry my skin out (I typically do not get dry skin). Do NOT hesitate to purchase this, for such a low cost it is well worth it. I recommend anyone male or female to use this cleanser, especially if nothing else has worked for you. A+ quality product and company.

Works flawlessly!
Reviewed on January 3, 2017

Nice and simple! Does the job and does not cost much.

Yes it works!
Reviewed on November 21, 2016

Amazing! I got completely clear skin! Use this with the moisturizer and only the BP to spot treat when I have an occasional break out. I love it!