Cleanser reviews Cleanser
4.4/5 - 315 reviews

Write Your Review Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. Cleanser

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser
- Cleanser

The Best & I Will Not Try Another
Reviewed on October 18, 2015

I tried so many gentle cleanser or cleansers period and I will always come back to this. I always buy a few at a time. Gentle and no smell. I love it!!! It helps with acne issues. I have have learned that for acne you have to use a good gentle cleanser not harsh perfume cleanser or aggravating scrubs. Do not change this!!!

really great cleanser!
Reviewed on October 2, 2015

i'm fifteen and i'm going through that nasty acne stage. i've been using this cleanser for a year now, and i have yet to find a better one. it lathers up JUST enough and it rinses very easy and leaves my skin soft. it works amazing with my benzaclin gel and moisturiser. and you don't have to use a lot, so it goes a long way + it's pretty cheap. i also personally love the smell! just an overall great cleanser

Patience. Patience. Patience.
Reviewed on October 2, 2015

First of all, let me tell you that all skin types are obviously different & everyone's skin reacts differently. If you are too lazy to read, the bottom line is I have sensitive combination skin(oily and dry) & The Regimen worked on me. I've been using this product for 2 months & will try AHA+ & Jojoba oil next week.

Im 16. I had hormonal mild acne. I wanted to get rid of it. It wasn't bad but It bothered me a lot. I didn't have lots of acne scars. I tried every drug store products, steroids & i even went to a dermatoligist & used all the stuff they recommended me! They were pricy, very irritating & did not work! I was so desperate that I got on birth control pills, It didn't really work. While I was on BC, I also tried to use proactiv. worked for a week but it isn't consistent. It irritated my face. It lured me into thinking that it works. But it doesn't. Because of all the chemicals & irritation, my acne went from mild to moderate. I got sooo many acne scars. So many tiny pimples that I couldn't pop. My face looked bad! I made my acne worse by trying to get rid of it.But then I found out about , I quickly tried it. The day I tired it was the same day I got off birth control pills. 4 days into the regimen, i was already starting to notice changes. My scars were fading & my face was getting clear! Btw, my face did get dry & scaly because of the benzoyl peroxide. it's completely normal within the first 2 weeks. I had a couple of pimples that came back due to the side effects of getting off birth control. After a month, I rarely get pimples unless it's the time of the month. I dont get bad pimples. They are very tiny & i spot treat them sometimes which completely makes them vanish & not mature. My face looks a lot better. I have ACNE FREE skin now. My acne scars & sort of fading but not drastically. I will be trying AHA soon. My face isnt scaly anymore & the only time my face gets scaly is when i rub it with something & when i dont moisturize enought. Im also going to try jojoba oil soon.

Overall, I have acne free skin. The changes on my skin is very noticable. I don't get bad pimples. I only get them around my period.

My advice, DO NOT scrub! only scrub if your face is totally scally. like super scaly. I scrubbed my face only 8 times this 2 months. I did it so i could get rid of those dead skin cells and make the BP & moisturizer suck into my face really good. DO NOT OVER DO!! REALLY MINIMIZE SCRUBBING. when i scrub i only do it for 10 seconds. i just lightly do it. i also avoided face masks because it broke me out. The drying of your skin is part of the process. Add more moisturizer if necessary. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. Do not prick pimples. don't even pop them. be very very gentle & have a good diet. drink lots of tea & water. Wash your face cloth(what you use to dry your face) every 2-3 days to get rid of all the dead skin cells & to avoid spreading those dirt on your face. keep your face cloths clean. i advice hand washing them & using a non irritant, gentle body soap(dove) or a gentle face wash. Always wash your hands whenever you need to apply stuff on your face. Avoid sun & make up!

Fav cleanser!!
Reviewed on September 30, 2015

I'd gone to numerous dermatologists and had a fair share of great cleansers but it really did burn my pocket as they were pricy! Drugstore brands are usually a hit or a miss for me, but this cleanser is heavenly! Lathers well and doesn't leave that taut dry feeling once you've washed it all off but leaves you feeling super clean tho :)

Answered prayer! Happy mommy =)
Reviewed on September 29, 2015

Through my late teens and into my early 20's I suffered from bad acne. My faced cleared up as I grew older and I've learned to live with scaring. The thing is, this past summer, right after school was out, my youngest daughter broke out in acne all over her face. I was shocked. We purchased a ton of acne medications over the counter. It all seemed to get worse. My heart ached for her because I knew how she felt. Got on my knees and prayed for God to help me find something for her. Not too long after that I stumbled across Regimen on YouTube. I felt good about ordering it for my daughter. About two weeks on the regimen her face started to clear but it also got so dry. We stopped the benzoyl peroxide and replaced the moisturizer with Noxema. Her face is once again clear of acne. It did leave some scaring which we are treating with Mederma. Yet to see positive results. I am so thankful and happy to see my baby girl with her head up smiling at the world again. Now I will be ordering every month. Thank you so much!! God bless. =)

Great product with real results
Reviewed on June 2, 2015

I moved to a more humid environment earlier this year and my skin started to break out consistently for the first time since I was 17. I had some minor acne issues when I was younger but nothing too serious. I decided to get serious about finding a solution when my face began to scar around the temples and forehead. I used this product in combination with teh Foreo Luna sonic device with good results.

I have sensitive skin but also combination oily skin on my forehead so a gentle cleanser with once a day use of the foreo product was my regiment. I really began to have results only after a couple weeks of use. My acnes hasnt completely gone away but I am on my 3rd month and the frequency and scarring has definitely decreased to the point where it is barely getting in the way of how I feel. I have used more aggressive cleansers before but seems to make matters worse - so definitely a solid product for anyone with acne and sensitive skin due to environment or oil on the face.

by seanmm on 07/24/2015 01:46
by seanmm on 07/24/2015 01:46
Nice result for me as well.
by seanmm on 07/31/2015 12:34
Stuff freaking works. Hands down.
Reviewed on May 24, 2015

Hello~ so I am 19 and I have suffered from acne and as a result, hyperpigmentation as well. I honestly don't like writing reviews but if the product seriously works I'll write one. Okay so I have been suffereing with acne for a long time and let me tell you this stuff works! I can't say that I stuck to the regimen strictly though. I got the whole kit (small size) and then the aha which I honestly didn't use a lot of. I also don't "pack" on the benzoyl peroxide and moisturizer a whole lot. I just use what I think is good for me. I've been using the products for almost a month and my whole family and friends can see the difference and so can I ^^ and that's amazing. Only rating 4 stars since it's only been almost a month but I recommend, it's worth it! Lol also, it didn't make my hyperpigmentation go away but like I said it hasn't been that long that I've been using it

works great
Reviewed on May 12, 2015

works great and is gentle ....last shipment was damaged....will have to wait to reorder as my other material arrived with no issues....

so sad this wasnt for me
Reviewed on May 3, 2015

I really liked this cleanser and it really made my skin smooth but i just cant use this cleanser because i think im allergic to it. when i dont but BP after this cleanser it doesnt give me rash but every time in the evening when i clean my skin with this and but BP on, the next morning my skin is red and sensitive and has rash. when i stopped using this cleanser the rash went away.. could i be allergic to this while it is for sensitive skin?

This regimen changed my life!
Reviewed on April 25, 2015

Hi! I'm 33 years old and live in Spain. I finally found something that truly works!! I can happily say I'm acne free!!! It's been almost 4 months and I am free!! I think I've had 2 pimples in 4 months.

I just looooove this cleanser! Super gentle but still removes my make-up!