Acne.org Cleanser reviews

4.4/5 - 337 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser

Awesome!
Reviewed on September 20, 2016

If you are going to do the acne.org regimen and want to see results I highly recommend you use their cleanser. This product works great at cleansing even when wearing a full face of makeup. However I do recommend going with the 16oz because you burn through this fast.

AWESOME!!
Reviewed on September 17, 2016

The treatment is the only thing that has worked for me and made my skin look soooooo good and healthy, and i have tried alot of stuff! the wash is really gentle but highly effective and cleansing, takes off all of my makeup too!

Best gentle cleanser
Reviewed on September 16, 2016

Best gentle cleanser hands down, no need to explain it.

Cleanser and Shave-Cream
Reviewed on August 24, 2016

Cleanser doubles up as shave-cream for me, and this does a great job with both. Bar cleansers may product slightly better foam for shaving, but this one suffices.

AMAZING!
Reviewed on September 11, 2016

I highly recommend buying the 8oz first and trying it out. This product is amazing, I'm never buying another cleanser again! I believe the 8oz bottle lasted roughly 7-8 months and now I'm buying the 16oz. I only use 1/2 a pump not one full pump as suggested and for 10 secs and it works fine removing makeup etc. I DONT use the acne.org moisturizer as it contains oils, I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, I only use the acne.org cleanser and Bp and my skin has been clear for months.

Great value for your money
Reviewed on September 7, 2016

I'd have to say this cleanser is by the the most effective there is. Been using it for years and it has greatly helped clear my acne. Gentle on my skin too!

Great travel buddy!
Reviewed on September 2, 2016

Just the right size and lasts a long time! And the formula is perfect for my skin - cleans without making it dry. I strongly recommend this product.

Best Thing For My Skin
Reviewed on August 18, 2016

PROS: I have been using the regimen for about 3 years now. It is honestly the best thing that ever happened to my skin. I suffered from bad acne all my teenage/early adult life. I even tried Accutane, but my acne came back even stronger about 6 months after my treatment ended. This is the only thing that has ever gotten rid of acne 99.9% for me.

I use this every day and buy it about twice a year.

CONS: If I stop using the product I break out almost immediately. If I don't use the regimen exactly as directed (face wash, treatment,moisturizer) it does not seem to work as well and I start to see small breakouts around my jawline/forehead.

Overall, if you struggle with acne I recommend you buy small bottles and see if this is good for your skin type. I remember it drying my skin at first, and the moisturizer feeling extremely heavy and greasy. My skin has gotten used to the products by now and I find that the moisturizer is not that bad if you allow enough time for it to dry/evaporate/sink in.

want to love it, but dries me out!
Reviewed on August 5, 2016

I've used really harsh cleansers, but for whatever reason this just dries me out. I have really oily skin and am rarely dry anywhere but around my mouth or eyes. it's probably the only cleanser I've used that keeps my skin oily free most of the day and I want to love it but I don't think it agrees with my skin. I used it in conjunction with BP and moisturizer from The Regimen. my skin was clear but so so dry and horribly flaky. Cetaphil works better for me if I'm using BP. but I still would recommend trying it!

I love this stuff!
Reviewed on July 23, 2016

I like this stuff better than my African Black Soap! It doesn't dry out my skin at all and it's just...so gentle and so clean!