Page 5 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1194 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Thank you, Dan.
Reviewed on May 8, 2014

Although I've never had cystic acne, I've always had hormonal breakouts. I also used to get tiny bumps on my forehead which is embarrassing for anyone! After being on Dan's regimen for a month, my acne is almost completely gone... I still have 2 bumps on my chin area, but I can tell that they are well on their way goodbye.

Not only has my acne improved, but my complexion has neutralized. I also noticed that my PORES have dramatically decreased in their size... almost to the point where you can't even see them. I am so happy I found Dan's regimen. I recommended it to my friend who had horrible cystic acne a year ago. I just saw her recently and her complexion has DRAMATICALLY improved. Her cystic acne is completely gone... all is left are some minor redness. She is very happy though!

If you're losing hope, don't give up. Give this regimen a 3 month trial. If followed precisely, you WILL see results!

This BP is amazing!
Reviewed on May 7, 2014

I had been using the 10% BP from Clean and Clear but I guess it was too strong for me because I was waking up with puffy eyelids and a very itchy throat. Ever since I started using the Acne.org BP my eyelids are no longer puffy when I wake up and my throat no longer itches. This stuff is so much more gentle on my skin than the 10%, seems to work even better for me, and is such a better value than Neutrogena's 2.5% BP. I had received the tiny 1 oz. in the trial kit, loved it after two days, ordered the 8 oz. from Acne.org and once this is out I will order the 16 oz. because it's more "bang for your buck!" I highly recommend this BP over any others.

**Be forewarned though that even at 2.5%, it is still very drying to the skin. My skin is very flaky and I only use it at night. I have been using extra Acne.org Moisturizer and Jojoba Oil to combat the dryness and flakiness. My skin has never been clearer so consistently before. I would honestly rather deal with dry, flakey skin and having to reapply moisturizer throughout the day than deal with acne.**

I'm 14, and it works!!!
Reviewed on May 3, 2014

I'm 14 years old and i just started to use this Regimen (2 weeks), and it works!!!

my skin is so dry and flaky but it's normal because I'm not using it over a month. but it's nice tho, not having breakouts any more.

it is a amazing product to keep using :)

The only thing that works for me
Reviewed on April 28, 2014

Amazing product! It's effective, yet somehow gentle. After a year with this product, I cant imagine my skin without it. Even on days I'm lazy and skip, this product keeps me protected. It's an awful reality with other products when your face EXPLODES one day without it. The tiny $10 drug store benzoyl peroxides can not do what this can.

works
Reviewed on April 23, 2014

l feel like this is a really good product just not the product for me. It helped with my acne but made my african american skin peel really bad. It was so dry that it pealed and caused me more hyperpigmentation. I might use it again as a spot treatment.

Try it with no regrets
Reviewed on April 9, 2014

My face started to have an outbreak of pimples when I was around 16 and it got worse than ever after I entered 17 and had always been that way for a few years. I tried many anti-acne products from Watsons and Guardians, even the skincare products highly recommended by promoters in these stores. They would approach me and begin telling me about their products and how I have many pimples on my face. I really hated this as it only lowered my self-esteem and confidence even more. I envied my friends, many of whom have beautiful skins, and I kept questioning myself why I had such bad skin. I had even visited a doctor and obtained cream for my skin, but the cream still did not work. Relatives would also remind me of my poor skin condition whenever there are family gatherings and those times, I only wished to dig a hole and stick my head in. Mum then brought me to a laser clinic and had me undergo laser treatment. The doctor assured me that my skin condition will improve, but much to my disappointment, it did not. Worse still was the exorbitant fees which Mum had to pay. I had never felt so low before. I prayed to God to take away my pimples and to give me a clear beautiful skin and finally, God answered my prayers. I was looking for solutions to my skin problems one day when I stumbled across a Youtube video put up by a user of Daniel's BP Treatment. She explained in her video that she used to have the same problems and she started using Daniel's regimen because there was no harm trying it; things couldn't have gotten any worse given the way things were. The video led me to this website and I read the very positive reviews by users and decided to try it out for myself. The plus point of this regimen is its price. I find it really affordable for school-goers like me. After one to two months of trying the regimen, my skin started peeling. It was often red and my skin was really dry. I wanted to give up, but I came back to this site and read the reviews of other users, who said that they also experienced the same thing and their reviews motivated me to never give up. I continued with the regimen for a few more months and my efforts really paid off! My skin is now clear, except for an occasional pimple here and there, where I would spam BP and it would go off after a few days. I could walk with confidence now, not worrying about how others would see me. I compared my skin condition at present with my skin condition in the photo which I took in the past and there is really a huge difference. Relatives have also said that my skin condition has improved a lot and they even asked me what I had done to obtain such results and I would tell them of Daniel's BP Treatment. So friends, try it! There is no harm in trying it out right? On a side note, you must follow each step of the regimen. It really works! Thank you Daniel for your wonderful products! Thank you for giving me a clear skin!

I swear by this product. My savior!
Reviewed on April 3, 2014

I never had the intention to write reviews for any of the products I have used so far as NONE of the products were worth a review. I cant believe I am writing a review now but this treatment is definitely worth a review for all the good it had done for me for the past one month. After struggling with acne and acne scars for 5 years, I finally came upon a regimen that worked for me. Yes, this regimen saved my skin literally! Being an acne sufferer, we know how much acne can take an emotional toll on us. I have tried too many products as I was very desperate to clear my skin but it was just a big waste of money.

I was very skeptical in investing on the Acne.org Regimen after spending so much on the products that claimed to clear my skin and did not do anything at all. Although it was really a big investment for me as I am not working, I still gave it a go as this product was raved by too many people. I just cant resist not buying it given the large number of positive feedback this product has garnered for so many years! After a month and two weeks of usage, I can now safely say that I am slowing getting my skin cleared. Never once I regretted buying this regimen and I'm really thankful as if it not for this treatment, I really dont know what I would do to save my skin! My skin is not flawless now but comparing on how my skin was at the beginning of the year and now in April 2014, I can see so much changes. With the regimen usage, I only breakout in the time of the month and the pimple tend to go off without leaving a scar which is the most important thing to me! I am left with very mild scars now and I will be purchasing the AHA+ to get rid of my scars. After 5 years, I can finally go out without concealer and I am happy to gain back my confidence as a whole! I am no more the very self-conscious and insecure person that I used to be in the past 5 years. I will never want to leave my house without make-up and hated going to school as I wear zero makeup to school. Although I still have mild scars, it is not as serious as how it was before where I had had deep, dark scars on both my cheeks that I didn't want to have eye contact with my family members. My scars were that bad! It took me one month to see a great improvement on my skin condition and Im glad i was patient with the regimen. I CANT WAIT FOR MY AHA+ FOR THE VERY MILD SCARS TO GO AWAY!!

Best Treatment!
Reviewed on April 4, 2014

I love this treatment! I used to not like it at first though. The first 2-3 weeks were awful! My skin was red, dry and I was breaking out a lot more. But I kept going and by the 4th week, my skin was clearer and it's getting even better! I only apply this treatment in the evening and all over my face. The amount of treatment used is based on how my skin feels, if it's too dry I use less. I don't follow the Regimen exactly, since my skin is more sensitive. I started really slowly. You have to make sure to moisturize every day AM and PM! I mix 2-3 drops of Jojoba Oil with the Acne.org Moisturizer and it's the best! My skin looks really great and not dry at all. Just make sure to blot the excess oil with some blotting sheets after applying your sunscreen and you're good to go! I also add a little bit of AHA+ with my Acne.org Moisturizer in the evening and my skin looks even better! I definitely recommend buying the whole Regimen kit! But do not start too fast, or else your skin will react negatively!

Treatment in Mini Kit not the size advertised
Reviewed on April 3, 2014

Received mini kit on March 19th. The treatment size included was .5 ounce. As described on the site, I was to receive 1 ounce of the treatment. Emailed acne.org that same day and included a photo of the .5 ounce jar. They said they would look into it. This was the last I heard and I've emailed back three times. Their customer service has dropped the ball on this one -- I love the product but am hesitant to order again from a dishonest company. (date: April 3)

by BansheeFace on 04/19/2014 23:53
Update: on 4/8, a customer service rep contacted me to tell me that the product bottle did indeed have 1 ounce inside of it even though it was labeled .5 ounces. I call BS. The bottle size was 1.5 ounces in size and the product didn't fill the bottle even half-way. Not happy with what I received nor the customer service response.
by jlandin1986 on 05/06/2014 03:00
It states on the box that there is 1 oz. of product in the jar. The jar itself is not .5 oz as it is the same size as the other jars which say they have more product.
BP questions! NOT A REVIEW; Needing some feeback
Reviewed on March 31, 2014

This is more of a question comment rather than review. I have been using BP for 2 weeks now, and my skin looks horrible! It's never looked worse, and my breakouts are also getting worse and a lot BIGGER... Has this happened to anyone? If so, should I stick with this product? Will it work for me? Pls help!! I'm in dyer need of some feedback. If you have any comments or advie, please shoot me a message!! I need any help I can get. And I feel like I should give up, but I also feel as if I should stick with it. So anyone.. Pls message. Thank you!

P.S. The only reason I rated it so low and did not recommend it is bc for me right now, it's not the best. However, if it ends up working for me, I will gladly re-write a proper review. Thx.

by ChinaMan123 on 04/01/2014 05:37
http://www.acne.org/regimen.html Dude you need to read the regimen. There is a chart on how many weeks it take to completely clear up, and what you should be expecting within those weeks. Read them.
by RiDoMu on 04/06/2014 21:23
you should keep using them... it happened to me in the first 3weeks.. i kept having new breakouts.. but now i'm on the 6th week and my face is getting better and better... dont give up on those acne..