Page 5 of Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 1187 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Best Treatment!
Reviewed on April 4, 2014

I love this treatment! I used to not like it at first though. The first 2-3 weeks were awful! My skin was red, dry and I was breaking out a lot more. But I kept going and by the 4th week, my skin was clearer and it's getting even better! I only apply this treatment in the evening and all over my face. The amount of treatment used is based on how my skin feels, if it's too dry I use less. I don't follow the Regimen exactly, since my skin is more sensitive. I started really slowly. You have to make sure to moisturize every day AM and PM! I mix 2-3 drops of Jojoba Oil with the Acne.org Moisturizer and it's the best! My skin looks really great and not dry at all. Just make sure to blot the excess oil with some blotting sheets after applying your sunscreen and you're good to go! I also add a little bit of AHA+ with my Acne.org Moisturizer in the evening and my skin looks even better! I definitely recommend buying the whole Regimen kit! But do not start too fast, or else your skin will react negatively!

Treatment in Mini Kit not the size advertised
Reviewed on April 3, 2014

Received mini kit on March 19th. The treatment size included was .5 ounce. As described on the site, I was to receive 1 ounce of the treatment. Emailed acne.org that same day and included a photo of the .5 ounce jar. They said they would look into it. This was the last I heard and I've emailed back three times. Their customer service has dropped the ball on this one -- I love the product but am hesitant to order again from a dishonest company. (date: April 3)

by BansheeFace on 04/19/2014 23:53
Update: on 4/8, a customer service rep contacted me to tell me that the product bottle did indeed have 1 ounce inside of it even though it was labeled .5 ounces. I call BS. The bottle size was 1.5 ounces in size and the product didn't fill the bottle even half-way. Not happy with what I received nor the customer service response.
by jlandin1986 on 05/06/2014 03:00
It states on the box that there is 1 oz. of product in the jar. The jar itself is not .5 oz as it is the same size as the other jars which say they have more product.
BP questions! NOT A REVIEW; Needing some feeback
Reviewed on March 31, 2014

This is more of a question comment rather than review. I have been using BP for 2 weeks now, and my skin looks horrible! It's never looked worse, and my breakouts are also getting worse and a lot BIGGER... Has this happened to anyone? If so, should I stick with this product? Will it work for me? Pls help!! I'm in dyer need of some feedback. If you have any comments or advie, please shoot me a message!! I need any help I can get. And I feel like I should give up, but I also feel as if I should stick with it. So anyone.. Pls message. Thank you!

P.S. The only reason I rated it so low and did not recommend it is bc for me right now, it's not the best. However, if it ends up working for me, I will gladly re-write a proper review. Thx.

by ChinaMan123 on 04/01/2014 05:37
http://www.acne.org/regimen.html Dude you need to read the regimen. There is a chart on how many weeks it take to completely clear up, and what you should be expecting within those weeks. Read them.
by RiDoMu on 04/06/2014 21:23
you should keep using them... it happened to me in the first 3weeks.. i kept having new breakouts.. but now i'm on the 6th week and my face is getting better and better... dont give up on those acne..
Works well
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

Hi,I must say it needs to be patience in dealing with regimen at first I am excited to do it for the first week i had a very dry face and i have a oily skin and after putting the moisturizer it helps my skin not to become dry, but I've noticed that on the second week my face became itchy and redness especially on my cheeks so I send a comment on acne.org in you tube and Dan said to lessen using bp and i did it and yes it works and when i start to decrease using it the redness becomes lessen and i even not used for 2 days cos i felt like its so red and itcht and dry but after not using the bp just the moisturizer and jojoba oil Ive noticed my skin looks like younger and even still theres a blemishes but i will still continue it in small bp 2x aday I am in 3weeks using now but i have still the itchy and redness feeling especially at night and i cant help to rub it i know jts wrong but how to get rid from itchy feelings?

slowly but surely helping clear up my skin.
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

It is one of the products I'm using in my regimen that is currently clearing up my skin. I've been using it for ah I want to say 3 months, my skin isn't clear and hasn't been for about 6 years now but this is the clearest it's been. As for the product it's great! It burns my eyes though, no I don't put it in or around my eyes I guess it's strong enough to make my eyes water. It is drying, I have oily skin and since I have started using this it's dried out a bit which I don't mind but it's also made my skin peely and flaky as well.

great product
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product. this is great product.

Fantastic product!
Reviewed on March 26, 2014

I bought this Regime for my son that is 15, and have been suffering from acne since he was 14. I had been trying everything for him, and I was searching one day about organic and natural products, and I don't know how this product show up on my page, and I checked in YouTube for more information about the product to buy it for my Son and I decide to give it a try. He has been using this product for two month, and I can't believe how clear his face is. I am so pleased with the product, he had very oily skin and the Regime has helping him with his pH balance, and he has no more greasy skin. I don't know if this product will work on other people's condition, but for my son is working wonders.

It works, but.....
Reviewed on March 23, 2014

So let me begin, i have had acne ever since a child, and when i say acne, i mean a lot of pimples constanstly. I tried antobiotics but they gave me side effects, accutane gave me such bad headaches that i think if i would have taken another pill it would have killed me so im fortunate that i stopped. Accutane left my skin oily when i stopped taking it ( i only took it for almost a month). Ever since then, i have not found any solution to this oily skin, i did laser with no success, i constantly need to whipe my face down with a Kleenex. So after years and year of dermatologists etc i decided to try the regimen.

So yes this product works, the moisturiser doesnt, but the product itself does. I swapped out the cleanser after a month with a PH balanced cleanser. Use the bp and then the moisturiser. Now ill give the info on the products.

Ever since i started using this, my skin got even more oily. I sawpped out the moisturiser with other ones, cerave which seems to be good, also cetaphil that makes my face shine from 40 miles away. So yes the bp 2.5% works, but it really increases the oil on my skin, am i the only one? i dont know.

Anyway, im still looking for the solution to my skin, i am 26 years old, male and ive been wishing every year to make my acne go away so that i can get my confidence back from when i was younger and enjoy and explore the world without having to worry about how many pimples are going to pop out today or if i forgot kleenex to clear the oil from my skin. I know theres worst diseases out there but this acne really puts my life on hold.

If any of you's have any pointers, let me know.

Best product ever but didn't work forever
Reviewed on March 21, 2014

This is the best product that I have come across in years. I achieved clear skin with Tazorac but it stopped working after a little bit over a year. I came up with the perfect regimen which included Acne.org regimen in the morning and tazorac cream in the night. My skin was 100% clear. Sadly after a year and a half the benzoyl peroxide stopped working too so my acne came back with a vengeance. I have been off of everything for about three months and I started using the benzoyl peroxide again and it seems to be working again. I wish i understood why this happened but I am just glad it is working again.

Greatest acne treatment ever used
Reviewed on March 20, 2014

This stuff is honestly, honestly, the BEST thing I've used for my acne. I would definitely recommend this if you have mild acne(typically you should go for 10% benzoyl if your acne is too severe) I love how easy and smooth the gel is. It soaks into your skin instantly. I started seeing results within a few days. This doesn't irritate my skin as some people say. I think you need to always moisturize your skin. I love it.