Page 5 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1397 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Skin Much Worse Now but Reading Other Comments Should I NOT Stop Using It?
Reviewed on July 31, 2016

I come on here because I'm having a bad reaction on the third day using this product so I wanted to write a review on here. I share the same experience as other negative reviews said, skin has severe breakouts like rash, skin redness, peel, burns, itch and visibly swollen. I used pea size per the instruction and the breakout happened on the third day in the morning after I woke up. Some of the comments say they are the symptoms before your skin actually get a lot better later. I have already stopped using it. Can someone please tell me if this process is normal and the most scary part is if continuous application will worsen the current symptoms? I let my skin naturally heal for now. Thank you very much for anyone's response in advance!

by Roos on 07/31/2016 10:34
My skin got itchy and peeled as well in the beginning but I don't have that reaction any more. I think your skin just needs to get used to it. Maybe try using it every other day once your skin calmed down a little?
My skin is irritated but it works!
Reviewed on July 29, 2016

This is my second week and my skin is very irritated and makes me want to scratch, how long does that last???

Changed my life!
Reviewed on July 28, 2016

This product has COMPLETELY changed my life. As most of the people on here, I had tried every drugstore product available, yet nothing seemed to help my acne. My acne was moderate-severe, and this product has made me into an entirely different, more confident, happy, positive, and beautiful person. I do not know what I would do without this product!!!!!!

Help!
Reviewed on July 27, 2016

I have been using benzoyl peroxide for about 5 days. Even though my skin does appear a little dryer it's not as dry as other people's and my skin isn't peeling. Is this normal? Am I using it wrong?

Definitely Helped
Reviewed on July 25, 2016

I started the regimen in May and since then have gone through redness, dryness, flaky skin, and ultimately, better clearer skin. It dies burn / itch for the first month (in my case), but it will go away eventully. Dryness is something you will have to go through and I assume jojoba oil helps. I used the moisturizer only (twice a day) and it really wasnt enough, ordered jojoba oil this time. Also this lasts a very long time.

I love this stuff!
Reviewed on July 23, 2016

I only apply it at night and it has improved my skin so much. I have not had any negative reaction from it whatsoever. Would highly recommend!

Awful product! I do NOT recommend to buy it.
Reviewed on July 18, 2016

This is one of the worst acne products I've ever purchased. My skin had an awful reaction to it. It doesn't help. It makes the skin even worse. Stay away from this product.

by SublimeMarine on 07/23/2016 17:51
I like it, I only use it at night and have not reacted to it. How were you using it?
Best OTC acne treatment for sensitive skin
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

I love this product. I have ben struggling with acne since I was 16 (ten frigging years!), and this is the only product that will treat my acne without causing irritation on my super sensitive skin. This is also one of the only product I can use that won't cause flaking or dry patches.

Accutane in a bottle
Reviewed on July 9, 2016

I have been using the treatment for approximately 3 years. When I started my freshman year of college, I struggled with severe inflammatory and cystic acne. I reached an emotional breaking point, I couldn't stand looking at myself and was horribly insecure about how I appeared to others. I contemplated starting Accutane and foregoing bone grafting surgery (I could not use Accutane while undergoing surgery). I found the treatment and I am so happy I did. It does dry out the skin and make the skin sensitive to the sun, but it is effective as long as you are careful and persistent. I stopped the treatment for about 5 months thinking I was clear, but due to hormonal changes and stress my acne came back. I have reinvested myself in the treatment and I am clear again. After 3 years I have learned a few tricks to make using bp easier, in particular adding an aloe vera to soothe and hydrate the skin. I definitely recommend this product if you have acne and do not want to use Accutane, just make sure to use an SPF.

The BEST thing to ever happen to me!
Reviewed on July 6, 2016

I have had quite severe acne since I was 13 year old. Now, aged 25, I can finally close this chapter.

I have tried countless other over the counter products, remedies, diets, light therapies and pills. None of them ever worked.

I have had negative experiences with BP when i was 14 or 15 years old. Never dared to touch the stuff again until recently. This shows that the complete regimen should be followed to obtain the desired result: Clear skin!

I never had a purge, my acne slowly faded away. I have gotten tremendous results in just 3 weeks time! My skin texture is continually improving, as BP also helps to reduce white and blackheads.

If you are struggling with acne, i would Plea to you to give the Acne.org regimen a fair try. It completely transformed my life for the better!

Thank you Dan!