Page 5 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1355 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Works Good
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

This Product Removed my pimples and is fading my blackheads. Loving it :)

Great For maintaining Good Skin
Reviewed on April 9, 2016

I got this to get rid of the Oily skin. I got my clear fair skin. The Tube is perfect to use daily. You will notice it's effect on your skin.

Great Product - Testing
Reviewed on April 9, 2016

You WILL have side effects
Reviewed on April 8, 2016

About a year and a half ago I started getting moderate acne all over my face but mostly cheeks. I had never gotten this much acne in my life and I was desperate. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror because my confidence dropped tremendously. It didn't take me that long to stumble upon the Acne.org Regimen and I didn't hesitate to try it out. My acne DID subside. Moreover, my case was one of those lucky ones that got their skin cleared up in a week or two. However, my face was red and peeling uncontrollably for a couple of months. Some people say that the skin will adjust to the BP eventually but even after using it for more than a year, my skin never fully 'adjusted'. The redness of my skin disappeared after a few weeks but then after a prolonged usage of the BP, my pore sizes increased. This was not because of the BP but it was due to the dryness it created. As my skin was constantly stripped off of moisture, I had to suffice it with moisturizer and jojoba oil. Using regular jojoba oil with Cetaphil didn't cut it so I used the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream at nights. (Mind you, I had a long painful journey finding the moisturizer that most effectively prevented flakes.) BP's dryness made my skin produce more sebum to upset the dryness and since I used heavy moisturizers to prevent flakes, I guess my pores were clogged and got enlarged. Unfortunately, I was never able to completely eradicate flakes. This then made me have to exfoliate my skin almost everyday. I used the AHA to reduce irritation but there were still dead skin on my face when I woke up in the morning and all the frequent rubbing made my face red and rough. Well, some of you might be wondering why I had put in so much effort in getting rid of flakes but I cannot go without make up and foundation on top of flakes is worst for me. So if you are a make up user you might understand my decisions. Staying on the Regimen allowed me to stay clear but I always felt bad about making my skin absorb all this chemical. However, I was afraid that getting off it would cause me acne again hence the prolonged use. I am currently 18 but when I used the regimen I felt like my skin looked like 28 because it was so dull and wrinkly. The lines on my forehead, those under eyes and my laugh lines were accentuated because of the dryness. I finally decided to go off the Regimen because I wanted to go out without make up. I looked super tired without it during the Regimen so I dared not go to school without foundation. Now I only use the AHA to exfoliate about two times a week but I don't have to rub anymore because my skin is already moist and plump. I take supplements such as Vit C,D3, omega 3, zinc and multivitamins to prevent acne. So far it's been going very well. Although I got 2 spots when I first went off the Regimen, they are very tiny and are slowly going away. Most importantly, I have no new spots and my skin looks soooo healthy. My skin tone is so fresh and I experience no flakes. Since there's no redness on my face, my hyperpigmentation look a lot more lighter. Ultimately, my advice is to use the BP at your own risk. I totally understand if anyone is just willing to risk anything to get rid of acne. I've been there done that. However, one thing for sure is that you shouldn't rely on BP forever. I recommenend you to use it to clear your acne and take a holistic approach to maintaining clear skin!

It Just works
Reviewed on April 6, 2016

I have very oily skin. For years I've tried many things to get my face and body clear, but nothing ever worked with consistent results. I was always getting better but never there. Once I started using this in the way specified, I quickly saw results and and today I am completely pimple free. I can never go back to living with acne. I introduced this to my girlfriend and she also fell in love with it, but she can write her own review. Lastly be patient with the effects of benzoyl peroxide, the irritation goes away.

Gotten much worse
Reviewed on April 5, 2016

I've been using The Regimen for about 6-7 weeks now. My acne went from bad to so much worse. I have cystic acne all over. I have tried using many other acne treatments before and my face never has gotten this bad. I know it says that it takes months to show results so I am trying very hard to stick to it but I wanted to share my experience. The products make my breakouts red, burn, itch, and peel. My face is also very tight which makes it painful and uncomfortable to smile and laugh. I hope to see results soon.

by JodiePear on 05/11/2016 22:46
I developed cystic acne on my face during the first two weeks. I stop using the acne.org lotion and went back to my old moisturizer (Clinique) and everything has started to clear up.
Great even for sensitive skin!
Reviewed on April 4, 2016

I am fair and have incredibley sensitive skin. When I started the regiment I only used a pea size amount once a day in the acne prone areas and avoided the areas not with acne. I have increased to full strength over time and I've had very little redness, itching, or peeling! I have suffered from acne my whole life starting as young as 8yrs old with a few pimples and it progressed through teenage years getting much worse until birth control which cleared my skin. Now I'm in my mid 30s and no longer want to take birth control and my acne came back worse than ever! I have used acne.org products for 6 years now and they are by far the best products I have ever used and trust me I have tried everything from Over-the-counter, professional, and medicines from the dermatologist which only gave temporary relief. These products from acneorg used properly work everytime! A lot of my acne is hormonal so I still have a light monthly breakout but nothing like the past! Using these products the duration of the breakout is a lot shorter. I am very happy and tell everyone I see suffering from acne because I want them to have this success too!! So glade I found a cure for the painful nightmare called acne!! Thank you Daniel for these products!!!!

Great idea
Reviewed on March 25, 2016

hey all

I've had same issue before and its really annoying having to just deal with it.

I found a great technique which works to get rid of acne. http://bit.ly/1Sdzaie Read the reviews left on here too to see if it's for you.

My sons also use this now and same results with them...it works. thanks for the article

works great
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

just make sure to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. otherwise you will continue to break out. dry skin is irritated skin,

Great.
Reviewed on March 18, 2016

This definitely works.

It is irritating, but that's the function of the product. I suffered back acne and i have recover by 80% in only 3 weeks. I usually use it every 2 or 3 days in the face because of the burns.

It can be something strong, but I really recommend it.