Page 5 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1413 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

HUGE success
Reviewed on August 25, 2016

I started the Regimen in September 2015 using this acne.org BP and I have completely clear skin now. It has done wonders for keeping acne at bay, and even helping clear up redness and old scars. For anyone who has struggled with acne for 10+ years like I have, I highly suggest giving this a try. I remember at the beginning, I was very skeptical, but stuck through it and now, it is paying off. Keep up the hope and just give it a try and see if it works or you! :)

works
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

dries me out pretty bad and burns until you get used to it. I do not apply as liberally as recommended or all over my entire face, just on problem areas. I have used benzoyl peroxide in many forms and I think this is one of the most potent ones I've used. I do not get a ton of inflammatory acne, but this nips the occasional pimple with a head or painful bump in the bud.

2 years on the regimen
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

I've been using the acne.org cleanser and benzoyl peroxide for over two years now, and I'm pretty happy with them!

At first the BP irritated my skin and I could only use a little bit every other day, and my skin was flaky. I switched to a Eucerin moisturizer and kept going though, and I'm glad I did. After the first few months my skin got used to it and my acne has really gone down. Every night I wash my face with the cleanser, use a finger-length amount of BP (sometimes more), and then moisturize. My skin isn't 100% clear, and maybe it would be if I did the regimen in the morning too, but it is so much better than it was before! I have even gotten compliments about how smooth my skin is now. I wanted to cry when the first person told me that, I've always struggled with acne and had never been complimented on my skin before.

I think these products are definitely worth trying out. I hope they work for you just as well as they work for me!

2 years on the regimen
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

At first the BP irritated my skin and I could only use a little bit every other day, and my skin was flaky. I switched to a Eucerin moisturizer and kept going though, and I'm glad I did. After the first few months my skin got used to it and my acne has really gone down. Every night I wash my face with the cleanser, use a finger-length amount of BP, and then moisturize. My skin isn't 100% clear, and maybe it would be if I did the regimen in the morning too, but it is so much better than it was before!

1 month of use
Reviewed on August 20, 2016

So I've had ance for a while and it seemed like nothing worked for my face and scars. So I decided to use the acne regimen .. The first two weeks were great but then my face really started to itch and burn and now I unfortunately have more ance than I did before I started using this ... Great ...

test review
Reviewed on August 18, 2016

trying to post new post trying to post new posttrying to post new post

Kills bacteria
Reviewed on August 17, 2016

I've had acne since i was 13 years old. Just know that its more than cleanliness to the face. Acne develops from the inside out.

Ive bought acne.org's regimen several times and for the most part it did a good job.

Benzoyl peroxide is great at reducing the inflammation as it is similar to the way hydrogen peroxide works; it kills bacteria.

It won't necessarily prevent acne but it will help combat it when its inflammed.

Does not reduce oil production but helps minimize whiteheads.

Best there is
Reviewed on August 14, 2016

So I've had bad acne for about three years now most around my jaw line, cheek and neck area. I've been using this regimen for only one week now and I can honestly say my skin is looking the best it has looked in those 3 years. I apply a little more of BP around my chin and jawline as that's my most affected area. I would definitely recommend over using your moisturiser as your skin can dry out from the BP. This has definitely changed my life and I will continue to use it!

regimen on for a week
Reviewed on August 11, 2016

I've been using this treatment for a week now. And my face is peeling a little only at the chin and my left cheek. On my left cheek,after the skin peeled, i had 3 breakouts that have whitehead,is this part of the process? I also noticed that other areas(forehead,right cheek and temple) are still dark and showed no signs of peeling,is this normal? Will they peel soon? Im afraid that they will stay dark. Please help.

by Henry Sparklepuss on 09/01/2016 21:00
It takes quite a while for any regimen to show actual results, assessing after a week really only makes people crazy. Peeling is normal and should reduce once your skin gets used to the treatment. If not, increasing moisturizer or use of jojoba oil helps. Or reduce application of the benzoyl to once per day. As for the whiteheads, those are typical at the beginning of most regimens and is typically referred to as purging. It tends to clear quickly.
Changed My Life!
Reviewed on August 10, 2016

The Regimen changed my life and the way I feel about myself!

I came back from a year long backpacking trip where my skin completely cleared up and when I came home into a very stressful situation (my dad passed away) my already acne prone skin flared up with intensity. I had cystic acne on my cheeks and jawline (at least 5-10 at a time). I had acne under my skin on my forehead, a lot of little bumps around my temples, and pimples I could sometimes pop on my inner cheeks next to my nose. I tried Aczone and Adapalene but neither worked and they made my skin look really dull. I finally stumbled across Acne.org Regimen in December of 2015 so I've been using it for 8 or 9 months now. The first two months were hard. I had really dry, red skin but I could tell that my skin was healing. By month 5 & 6 my forehead and inner cheek acne almost completely disappeared besides the occasional break out. My cystic acne was stubborn but I can say now that I have not had 1 cystic break out for at least 2 months! I added AHA to my regimen about 5 months after starting the Regimen and I feel like that made a huge difference. I mix it with the lotion every night equal parts.

I am so happy and confident with my skin now! It is completely clear! I cannot express enough that you need to give the Regimen time to heal your acne! The longer I stay on it the more beautiful my skin is. The only thing I have now is a little bit of scarring and dark marks that I can easily cover with makeup. I use Bare Minerals complexion rescue which has never made me break out and is really light weight! Please try to Regimen & stick with it if you're struggling with acne! It will change your life.