Page 5 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1350 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Great even for sensitive skin!
Reviewed on April 4, 2016

I am fair and have incredibley sensitive skin. When I started the regiment I only used a pea size amount once a day in the acne prone areas and avoided the areas not with acne. I have increased to full strength over time and I've had very little redness, itching, or peeling! I have suffered from acne my whole life starting as young as 8yrs old with a few pimples and it progressed through teenage years getting much worse until birth control which cleared my skin. Now I'm in my mid 30s and no longer want to take birth control and my acne came back worse than ever! I have used acne.org products for 6 years now and they are by far the best products I have ever used and trust me I have tried everything from Over-the-counter, professional, and medicines from the dermatologist which only gave temporary relief. These products from acneorg used properly work everytime! A lot of my acne is hormonal so I still have a light monthly breakout but nothing like the past! Using these products the duration of the breakout is a lot shorter. I am very happy and tell everyone I see suffering from acne because I want them to have this success too!! So glade I found a cure for the painful nightmare called acne!! Thank you Daniel for these products!!!!

Great idea
Reviewed on March 25, 2016

hey all

I've had same issue before and its really annoying having to just deal with it.

I found a great technique which works to get rid of acne. http://bit.ly/1Sdzaie Read the reviews left on here too to see if it's for you.

My sons also use this now and same results with them...it works. thanks for the article

works great
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

just make sure to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. otherwise you will continue to break out. dry skin is irritated skin,

Great.
Reviewed on March 18, 2016

This definitely works.

It is irritating, but that's the function of the product. I suffered back acne and i have recover by 80% in only 3 weeks. I usually use it every 2 or 3 days in the face because of the burns.

It can be something strong, but I really recommend it.

Works for adult acne!
Reviewed on March 18, 2016

I am 44yrs old. I started using this regimen about 3 months ago for blackheads, t-zone oily skin and occasional breakouts. I'm surprised to read about people that have had such bad flaking and peeling with this! I have had no negative reactions at all. But, I am super oily in my t-zone, especially in the spring and summer, and normal cheeks. I use it very generously all over my face at night, after I wash with Dan's cleanser and let my skin dry COMPLETELY for 20 min. In the morning, I use it generously again, but only in my t-zone. Then wait 20 min before applying my Everyday Mineral powder. I also use Dan's glycolic acid (AHA) moisturizer all over my face every other night. My skin has literally never looked better and clearer, and my blackheads are slowly clearing. I love the regimen!

After 20 years I'm finally free
Reviewed on March 15, 2016

I waited for ~6 months before reviewing this product, and now I can safely say: WOW, IT ACTUALLY WORKS! Let me give you a little background: I've had acne for almost 20 years and had tried all the treatments known to man, such as salicylic acid, birth control pills, Zynerit, glycolic acid, antibiotics. I visited many dermatologists, one of them even prescribed Roacuttane, which I took for more than 6 months. None of the treatments worked unfortunately (Zynerit sort of did something there, but didn't clear me up properly; Roacuttane and pills only made things worse). I tried at some point Brevoxyl (also benzoyl peroxide) but it didn't work for me at the time: now I realize I didn't give it enough time.

So eventually I decided to try the 'miracle' acne.org regimen, although it looked too good to be true. At first nothing happened, but after around 4 months my face cleared up completely. So if you are starting this regimen remember to give it time, even if it takes a few months.

Allergic or too strong for sensitive skin
Reviewed on March 12, 2016

My skin after once applied turned burned and red, and gives me a lot of itching, I don't know that I'm allergic of this product or my skin just doesn't "like" of it, because my skin stayed so much sensitive because of this product...That's normal?!

by Maharanii on 03/30/2016 19:59
It goes the same for me , but for thr first time i try it's going well with my face and i stop the regimen for 2 months but then it suddenly break out again and i try for the second time .. the bp suddenly make my skin face itchy , burned and red in my cheek area , should i continue or stop ? For me i don't think it's normal .. really need advice here ! ...
Overrated and not good for sensitive skin
Reviewed on March 9, 2016

It helps at first but then my skin turns too sensitive, irritated, itchy, flaky, red and burning feeling. I can't use any products with BP in it (e.g. Epiduo). I have never had before sensitive skin, "thanks" to this product my skin has changed and now I have to choose carefully products I'm using on my face.

Everybody should know about this product
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

I literally tried everything to treat my acne in the last 10 years, but only this product helped. I even tried benzoyl peroxide before prescribed by my dermatologist (it was combined with antibiotics), but my skin reacted terrible to it that time, no matter what I tried. I have really sensitive skin and not only acne but also eczema sometimes, so even my daily skincare is a bit complicated. I read that this treatment is not suitable for my extremely sensitive skin, and I asked my dermatologist and she literally forbid me to try it. But I tried anyway and it took a bit longer for my skin to adjust, but after more than 3 months of suffering from itching and terrible flaking suddenly all irritation disappeared and my skin started to look better than ever in my life!

Amazing product <3
Reviewed on March 4, 2016

I've been using this product for 6 months now and i'm so so satisfied. I've tried many products for my acne, Accutane, creams, antibiotics... spent a lot of money in the hope of getting rid of my acne. I really lost hope specially that i am 26.

When i used this treatment for the first time my skin was so dry and peeling, i couldn't put any foundation on it because it was looking horrible but 2 months and a half i started seeing results. Now i just can say that my skin is much much better and i only have scars.

People just need to be patient while using this product and they will be astonished at how the skin will look after 6 months.

I really recommend it.