Page 5 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1200 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

The best stuff ever!
Reviewed on May 24, 2014

I came across this website a long time ago during a desperate hunt online for an acne solution. I've had acne since I was 12 years old though it isn't cystic acne I do get a lot of pimples and its mostly because of stress or little sleep. I looked into this website and realized there was a regimen which I had never heard of! I was so surprised I had never seen or heard of this website before so I though maybe the regimen was no big deal, something that didn't work so well. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG! I didn't buy the product right away, I thought it through for about two months but then I realized you can order a free trial and BOYYYYYYYYY DID IT PROVE ME WRONG. The trial lasted about 5 days and it worked so well that I came back and bought the whole set, It truly is amazing! I regret waiting so long to buy it! I have had acne for such a long time and I have gone through so many different products and antibiotics and treatments and I PROMISE, nothing has worked SO WELL before like this Regimen. It is honestly the best stuff ever! It is a little over drying at first, I have been using it for two months and my skin still gets a bit irritated or over dried in some areas of my face but I know its all part of the process. Only thing that sucks is if you try to wear make up over dried skin it makes the over dried section of your face look a bit worse. I'm still debating whether to buy a new foundation that is a little oily for now since my skin now has a more combination to dry completion. But over all, I really do recommend this!

Excellent
Reviewed on May 23, 2014

Been on the Regimen for eight years. It's the only think short of Accutane that's worked for me. The BP on this site is effective and affordable. It's literally given me an actual chance at having a normal life.

ACNE ZAPPERRR!
Reviewed on May 21, 2014

Ive been using BP for exactly 2 weeks now along side with the cleaner and moisturiser (I add a bit of Black Seed oil to help with the dry skin- really helps)

So far so good.. I've been having minor breakouts during the treatments however this doesn't put me off as this is expected anyway. I've had acne since I was 11 and now I'm 20. Its been a tough couple years esp when you wish you had clear skin like the rest of your mates but oh well... no time to feel sorry for yourself. My acne is mild and is mainly around my chin. I tend to break out near my period which is normal for most girls but when the spot disappears it leaves a dark mark so that makes the effect area look worse if that makes sense? Anyway most the acne near my chin and jawline has calmed down dramatically however I know its only been 2 weeks on this regime so I'm still hoping for better results.

The BP drys the crap out your skin but there are ways of treating it so don't panic! At the start of my treatment my skin would get so dry and stiff that I couldn't even smile lol and when I would my skin would begin to look flaky :/ but I didn't care tbh as I kept motivating myself. Best thing to do is keep away from the mirror and be optimistic :) WE CAN ALL BEAT THIS CRAP OFF OUR FACE TOGETHER!!!

Ill be posting pics of my acne journey soon so you can see how well this treament works :)

Oh and whilst I'm at it can I just say that I was looking at a few acne piks that people have been uploading on this site and when I read their comments saying stuff like "my acne is so baddd blah blah"... can I just say, You should try to be grateful and count yourself as lucky that its not bad as some people out there. You might have a few pimples on your face but that is nothing compared to other people so just relax and be positive :)

I like it so far...
Reviewed on May 20, 2014

I have been using this product, along with the cleanser and the moisturizer for 3 days now. I was using Noxzema gentle cleanser and Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10% BP (once a day) before; at times I have seen improvement and other times I still break out (5-6 zits at a time). When I started the Regimen, I began using it as suggested after the first couple of weeks, twice daily (because of the on-going 10%BP I have been using. I have noticed that it does dry out my skin, but nothing that the moisturizer can't fix (lots of it). I also wear Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream with SPF15 on top of the recommended moisturizer. It is oil-free and also recommended by Dan to help with moisturizing. I have to say that in 3 days, I have noticed that my pimples are beginning to dry up and quickly at that. My acne is not severe, but is moderate and I have tons of dark acne scarring and I would not dare be seen in public without concealer and makeup powder. I have tried every product on the shelves and I am really hoping that this stuff works.

Fantastic!
Reviewed on May 19, 2014

This is by far the best BP that I have ever tried. It is the perfect consistency and absorbs nicely. This will definitely be a life-long product for me. Thanks, Dan!

Worth it
Reviewed on May 11, 2014

I was skeptical at first of buying an acne treatment off the internet especially because there seems to be so many to choose from these days. This is not just another "fad" and it's completely worth buying. I promise that you will not be disappointed. I personally think this is the only part of the regimen worth getting as it's pretty easy to find replacements for the cleanser and moisturizer (just get something gentle and non-irritating).

This stuff is a little drying at first but your skin does eventually get used to it. I've been consistently using the recommended finger's length amount every night for the last 4 weeks and my acne is 95% gone with only hyper-pigmentation left. I don't use it in the mornings because I only have mild acne and I don't feel I need it to stay clear.

Give this stuff a try!!

Thank you, Dan.
Reviewed on May 8, 2014

Although I've never had cystic acne, I've always had hormonal breakouts. I also used to get tiny bumps on my forehead which is embarrassing for anyone! After being on Dan's regimen for a month, my acne is almost completely gone... I still have 2 bumps on my chin area, but I can tell that they are well on their way goodbye.

Not only has my acne improved, but my complexion has neutralized. I also noticed that my PORES have dramatically decreased in their size... almost to the point where you can't even see them. I am so happy I found Dan's regimen. I recommended it to my friend who had horrible cystic acne a year ago. I just saw her recently and her complexion has DRAMATICALLY improved. Her cystic acne is completely gone... all is left are some minor redness. She is very happy though!

If you're losing hope, don't give up. Give this regimen a 3 month trial. If followed precisely, you WILL see results!

This BP is amazing!
Reviewed on May 7, 2014

I had been using the 10% BP from Clean and Clear but I guess it was too strong for me because I was waking up with puffy eyelids and a very itchy throat. Ever since I started using the Acne.org BP my eyelids are no longer puffy when I wake up and my throat no longer itches. This stuff is so much more gentle on my skin than the 10%, seems to work even better for me, and is such a better value than Neutrogena's 2.5% BP. I had received the tiny 1 oz. in the trial kit, loved it after two days, ordered the 8 oz. from Acne.org and once this is out I will order the 16 oz. because it's more "bang for your buck!" I highly recommend this BP over any others.

**Be forewarned though that even at 2.5%, it is still very drying to the skin. My skin is very flaky and I only use it at night. I have been using extra Acne.org Moisturizer and Jojoba Oil to combat the dryness and flakiness. My skin has never been clearer so consistently before. I would honestly rather deal with dry, flakey skin and having to reapply moisturizer throughout the day than deal with acne.**

I'm 14, and it works!!!
Reviewed on May 3, 2014

I'm 14 years old and i just started to use this Regimen (2 weeks), and it works!!!

my skin is so dry and flaky but it's normal because I'm not using it over a month. but it's nice tho, not having breakouts any more.

it is a amazing product to keep using :)

The only thing that works for me
Reviewed on April 28, 2014

Amazing product! It's effective, yet somehow gentle. After a year with this product, I cant imagine my skin without it. Even on days I'm lazy and skip, this product keeps me protected. It's an awful reality with other products when your face EXPLODES one day without it. The tiny $10 drug store benzoyl peroxides can not do what this can.