Page 4 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1424 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Used for 4 Years!!
Reviewed on November 10, 2016

Time and time again this stuff proves to be the best. I've used this for almost 4 years and occasionally have tried other products (due to running out of this and not ordering on time). I've tried Image skin care which is twice the price and it doesn't hold a candle to the Acne.org treatment. I've struggled with acne for almost 10 years and this is the ONLY product that I've found consistent success with. I'll be a lifetime user (well for as long as my acne last, which hopefully isn't a lifetime lol). It'll cause a lot of dryness at first but power through ! Once you get past that initial dryness it makes your skin beautifully clear!

My all-time favorite!
Reviewed on November 8, 2016

This dries clear on my skin. It doesn't leave a white cast on my dark skin and it doesn't interact with my makeup. This is worth every penny!

Add on
Reviewed on November 4, 2016

Hi!

I'm already on a good skin care routine, can this be used ontop of my skin care just as a spot treatment? I'm worried it will affect my entire routine.

by pinnie on 11/10/2016 17:13
Yes. I don't use the other 2 steps (cleanser and moisturizer) in this product line and I've had great success with this treatment. I use Cetaphil to cleanse, then the acne.org treatment, and then a scent free moisturizer and serum. So easy. You'll experience dryness at first but that will fade as you keep using. Great product!
NO DRYNESS
Reviewed on October 29, 2016

I've been using BP for a couple if days now, it's early to tell if I'm getting results even though I think I am, but I'm not experiencing any type of dryness, irritation, flakiness.. at the point that it feels useless to apply moisturizer.

Guess I'm lucky!

by Byowgc on 11/25/2016 22:44
Always add a moisturizer, your skin may begin to dry out over time
depressed
Reviewed on October 25, 2016

i started using acne.org regimen last month so today makes it the 4th week I have been on the regimen. I really had high hopes for it and now im kinda disappointed. i thought maybe by the 4th week ill notice some sort of difference since my weeding is in 2 weeks time. i dont want to have a pimple infested face for my wedding. I'm so devastated.

by pinnie on 11/10/2016 17:15
It took me 2 months on the regimen to really see results
My review of bp
Reviewed on October 24, 2016

I think benzoyl peroxide is a great solution to get rid of existicing breakouts. However, I believe that in order to fix the main problem of acne, deeper things have to be considered like diet, environvement and lifestyle.

Good Stuff
Reviewed on October 24, 2016

Have been using it for a few weeks now. My face is starting to clear up which is good. It burns like hell, but it seems to be working for me :)

BP Problems
Reviewed on September 30, 2016

I started using the regimen 2 weeks ago and i'm currently on my 3rd week. My face is getting really irritated, red, dry, itchy and even swollen. I asked people around me who used this kit before and they said it is normal. yet, the swelling is what got me concerned. Does anyone have the same symptoms as me when they used it because I am extremely worried and not sure whether or not to quit the regimen.

Thanks

by pinnie on 11/10/2016 17:16
Cut back to maybe once a day. Yes the dryness is normal but he swelling is probably bc your using too much. Cut back and slowly increase over time.
In progress
Reviewed on September 22, 2016

So I started the 3 part regimen a month ago and after 2 weeks my small comedomal acne on my forehead almost completely cleared up. However my comedomal acne around my mouth got really inflamed and irritated and I had horrible break outs for 2-3 weeks. I knew it was working and i hoped it was just the initial breakout phase to get used to the product. Now at the end of the first month my forehead is completely clear and around my mouth are a lot smaller and less bumpy BUT the area around my mouth is VERY red and looks scarred (I think from the initial breakout phase) and it is really dry and flakey and its taking a lot longer to clear than my forehead which is upsetting. Some times I take a day break from it when it's unbearably flaky. I took a break and then I took some last night and I woke up to itchy inflamed pink skin (a sensitive reaction) so I'm worried that I'm becoming sensitive to it. So should I continue through the flaky and itchy skin or should I take a week break from it and start again?

by cloudydreamer on 09/24/2016 23:29
Hmm...it sounds like your forehead is more oily than your mouth area. This is super common. Different products can be used on different parts of your face. Overmedicating your mouth area will only make your skin worse and could cause oil to overproduce and worsen your acne. Have you tried a hypersensitive non-medicated wash around your mouth?
Thank you!
Reviewed on September 20, 2016

I honestly was not sure if the regimen would work but I decided to buy the entire kit (that included benzoyl peroxide, cleanser, moisturizer, jojoba oil and glycolic acid).

The benzoyl peroxide is my favorite product because it prevented my acne from getting worse. Slowly my skin was clearing up and eventually my skin was under control. It dried out my skin sometimes but that's what the moisturizer and oil are for. I wish that I would have tried this product before going to the dermatologist and taking medication for my acne and buying other expensive products that only irritated my skin more. The acne.org site is straight to the point, very simplistic and affordable. The kit lasted me two months and I saw result after 2 weeks. I'm just glad that I found not only this product but also the others and I will definitely continue to purchase in the future.