Page 4 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1200 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

BP and with the regimen together = awesome!!!
Reviewed on June 25, 2014

okay im going to be honest, this guy is pretty flipping awesome. I had serious bad acne in 10th grade like everywhere! and it was disgusting, so i found this site and bought this product, it took some time to be honest, over 8 weeks but man my acne was pretty much all gone! Ive been using this stuff for over 2 years, and it makes my face clean :D i highly recommend this guys!

the best benzoyl peroxide
Reviewed on June 21, 2014

hello

i've tried many benzoyl peroxide treatments but all what i found this is the best , why? it's because it doesn't turn white when applied and it doesn't dry the skin it moisturizes a bit thought it doesn't mean that you don't need a moisturizer.

simply the best benzoyl peroxide gel ever

Best BP!
Reviewed on June 16, 2014

I am thankful to Dan for providing the free trial kits, because I wouldn't have discovered this otherwise. Up until I started using the Regimen, I've being using a thin layer or 10% BP with no moisturizer afterwards. After reviewing the regimen and using the acne.org trial kit, I noticed a huge difference right away. Clearer skin + less irritation. This abosrbs easily, wears well under makeup, doesn't irritate, and most importantly of all....it works! It's PMS week for me and I'm not breaking out! This is a mircacle because right about now I'd usually have many HUGE cysts on each cheek. The price is right, especially for the HUGE amount you get. The whole kit is a big bargain! Make sure you follow the steps and work your way up to 2 or 3 pumps. This product is the bread and butter of the regimen. Sigh. I'm still kicking myself for doing things the wrong way for the last 20+ years before the Regimen. I'm clearing up fast and should be completely clear by the end of the 4 month mark. I have the on auto-delivery and will continue to use these products because I believe that this is a good company. They truly care about helping acne sufferers. Once again, I'm so thankful for the trial kit that introduced me to this line. I'll keep you guys updated!

The regimen is all products that you can get at Wal-Mart for half the price
Reviewed on June 14, 2014

Not sure how this is a thing. I mean...I tried it for 3 months. My skin has never been so dull looking and the acne still was a problem. Also, you can buy a soft Cleaner like Cetaphil (or others), get Benzol Peroxide and a non comedogenic moisturizer at Wal-Mart for half the price of this. I'm sure you can get some AHA somewhere for much cheaper as well too. I didn't look too much for that one.

Just like with any product, you may get lucky and have it clear your acne. The price to pay for most of those who use BP every day is dull, lifeless, dry skin. Even with a ton of moisturizer and adding the Jojoba oil and trying the AHA.

I gave it 2 stars because I know that getting most of these products at Wal-Mart can definitely clear the skin of some people. If you don't mind likely having dull, lifeless looking skin. Some of you won't mind...getting it clear is the only priority and I can get that.

Takes a While, but Works!
Reviewed on June 13, 2014

I started using this about five months ago. It is just now consistently working. My skin is completely clear now, which is something I haven't been able to say for years - hallelujah! I had moderate acne, and always had at the very least a few pimples. I've tried everything from dieting, to over the counter products, to prescriptions, to birth control, to natural products, all to no avail.

This has been a God-send, but I sure hope it keeps working! It's worth noting that my skin never got worse, it slowly but surely continued to get better. I did experience some dry skin/redness/flaking, but that was nothing compared to the horror of acne. By the way, I'm African American, Native American, and Irish; with combination, sensitive skin; and am 29 years old.

Bottom line: Give it a go and stick with it!

:D excellent
Reviewed on June 11, 2014

no veo post en espa~ol asi que el mio va :D

soy de Puerto Rico y escuche de tratamiento por you tube , he tenido acne desde q comence la puertad pero me mejora con productos y vuelve al tiempo a lo mismo y mas en tiempos de calor aqui en la isla , llevo un mes en el tratamiento y me a ido de maravilla ,tengo uno que otro granito pero no es como anterior que tenia mi frente llena de espinillas , lo recomiendo :D eso si mi piel es grasosa y he tenido que bajar en el humectante

Simply the best!
Reviewed on June 8, 2014

Goes on smoothly. This is the best 2.5% BP on the market.

by cameo19 on 06/30/2014 04:05
What's bp mean?
Not effective anymore
Reviewed on June 5, 2014

I started using the regimen about a year and a half ago, for the first whole year my acne cleared up almost completely and my skin was really clear. However after that first year I got all my acne back even though i still use the regimen on a daily basis. does the treatment become ineffective after a while? Can anyone give me any suggestions please.

by acne killerr on 06/07/2014 15:58
Have you tried increasing your daily dosage? Also, you might have heard this everywhere but water also plays a big part. Drink plenty of water :)
by elisiamarie on 06/08/2014 01:35
i think benzoyl peroxide stops working after a while. just buy a new tube.
Please help me
Reviewed on May 28, 2014

Please if there is anyone who can advise me i have been on the regimen for 7 weeks now and my face is worse than ever before i used to have some pimples here and there but now i have like 10 in my cheek and 5 in the other please if there is anyone who can help me i put 3 start because i still believe that is going to work . But i don't know please tell me what you guys think thank you

by Eema on 05/31/2014 15:36
Hello Cookie. Im afraid you did not follow the regimen EXACTLY on how it is supposed to be applied on your skin. You would have started with too much of Treatment which literally burns your skin. You need to start with a very small amount of benzoyl peroxide and gradually increase the amount. This regimen WILL WORK if you follow the instructions precisely. Hope this helps! :) -Eema-
Not good for sensitive skin.
Reviewed on May 27, 2014

Whenever I put this on my skin immediately starts to burn so bad that I have to wash it off. My skin isn't even that sensitive, but this stuff buuuuurns. And the fumes from it wafting up from my skin into my eyes makes my eyes burn.

But it IS a great value for people who can tolerate BP. The texture of it is nice too, instead of a thick white paste you get a nice light gel.