Page 4 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1337 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Great.
Reviewed on March 18, 2016

This definitely works.

It is irritating, but that's the function of the product. I suffered back acne and i have recover by 80% in only 3 weeks. I usually use it every 2 or 3 days in the face because of the burns.

It can be something strong, but I really recommend it.

Works for adult acne!
Reviewed on March 18, 2016

I am 44yrs old. I started using this regimen about 3 months ago for blackheads, t-zone oily skin and occasional breakouts. I'm surprised to read about people that have had such bad flaking and peeling with this! I have had no negative reactions at all. But, I am super oily in my t-zone, especially in the spring and summer, and normal cheeks. I use it very generously all over my face at night, after I wash with Dan's cleanser and let my skin dry COMPLETELY for 20 min. In the morning, I use it generously again, but only in my t-zone. Then wait 20 min before applying my Everyday Mineral powder. I also use Dan's glycolic acid (AHA) moisturizer all over my face every other night. My skin has literally never looked better and clearer, and my blackheads are slowly clearing. I love the regimen!

After 20 years I'm finally free
Reviewed on March 15, 2016

I waited for ~6 months before reviewing this product, and now I can safely say: WOW, IT ACTUALLY WORKS! Let me give you a little background: I've had acne for almost 20 years and had tried all the treatments known to man, such as salicylic acid, birth control pills, Zynerit, glycolic acid, antibiotics. I visited many dermatologists, one of them even prescribed Roacuttane, which I took for more than 6 months. None of the treatments worked unfortunately (Zynerit sort of did something there, but didn't clear me up properly; Roacuttane and pills only made things worse). I tried at some point Brevoxyl (also benzoyl peroxide) but it didn't work for me at the time: now I realize I didn't give it enough time.

So eventually I decided to try the 'miracle' acne.org regimen, although it looked too good to be true. At first nothing happened, but after around 4 months my face cleared up completely. So if you are starting this regimen remember to give it time, even if it takes a few months.

Allergic or too strong for sensitive skin
Reviewed on March 12, 2016

My skin after once applied turned burned and red, and gives me a lot of itching, I don't know that I'm allergic of this product or my skin just doesn't "like" of it, because my skin stayed so much sensitive because of this product...That's normal?!

by Maharanii on 03/30/2016 19:59
It goes the same for me , but for thr first time i try it's going well with my face and i stop the regimen for 2 months but then it suddenly break out again and i try for the second time .. the bp suddenly make my skin face itchy , burned and red in my cheek area , should i continue or stop ? For me i don't think it's normal .. really need advice here ! ...
Overrated and not good for sensitive skin
Reviewed on March 9, 2016

It helps at first but then my skin turns too sensitive, irritated, itchy, flaky, red and burning feeling. I can't use any products with BP in it (e.g. Epiduo). I have never had before sensitive skin, "thanks" to this product my skin has changed and now I have to choose carefully products I'm using on my face.

Everybody should know about this product
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

I literally tried everything to treat my acne in the last 10 years, but only this product helped. I even tried benzoyl peroxide before prescribed by my dermatologist (it was combined with antibiotics), but my skin reacted terrible to it that time, no matter what I tried. I have really sensitive skin and not only acne but also eczema sometimes, so even my daily skincare is a bit complicated. I read that this treatment is not suitable for my extremely sensitive skin, and I asked my dermatologist and she literally forbid me to try it. But I tried anyway and it took a bit longer for my skin to adjust, but after more than 3 months of suffering from itching and terrible flaking suddenly all irritation disappeared and my skin started to look better than ever in my life!

Amazing product <3
Reviewed on March 4, 2016

I've been using this product for 6 months now and i'm so so satisfied. I've tried many products for my acne, Accutane, creams, antibiotics... spent a lot of money in the hope of getting rid of my acne. I really lost hope specially that i am 26.

When i used this treatment for the first time my skin was so dry and peeling, i couldn't put any foundation on it because it was looking horrible but 2 months and a half i started seeing results. Now i just can say that my skin is much much better and i only have scars.

People just need to be patient while using this product and they will be astonished at how the skin will look after 6 months.

I really recommend it.

1 month after using this product
Reviewed on February 22, 2016

First I have a mild ance type and I have been using this since november 2015 and stop using in december because it's make my skin so flakly even when i'm using moisterizer. after that I find another treatment which is tea tree oil . In my pinion I think tea tree oil is great but it didn't push the whitehead out. it's just keep clogging my pore and leave your skin clear. so I retuen to my BP again but after waiting paiently and try not to touch my skin even I'm feel itchy. my acne is gone in 2 month. Now my skin look clearer and leave a bit of scar(it take to time to fade out) cause i pick it. Note* you have to find your best moisterizer that fit for you like no pore clogging or do really moisture your skin and the last one you have to wash your face correctly when you apply your cleansing 1) wet your face 2) create thick lather and then gently touch your face follow your hair line 3) wash your face without touching your face. then after that gently patting your face then apply your skin care. :] Hope this review help you out.

2-3 Months to clarity
Reviewed on December 16, 2015

This gel really does work the only things you need are patience & time. I've used benzoyl peroxide a good portion of my life (15-22 years old). Last year I decided to give my skin a break from it since it was soooo clear. I had baby skin and would get compliments every single day for how soft my skin looked & was. About 3 to 4 months after I stopped using benzoyl peroxide my skin FLIPPED out. I had a ton of tiny whiteheads everywhere and then started with gigantic cysts all over. I tried using natural products, sulphur masks, different face washes even retin-A but my face was crazy. I knew deep down that the benzoyl really works so I purchased a tube this October and patiently waited for results. What I noticed:

My skin took about one month to get back into the benzoyl peroxide (as it was no longer used to it)

I was extremely flaky and my face burned for the first month

Starting with less product during the first month helps

Also wanted to share what products I am using along side the benzoyl peroxide treatment which I use twice a day (morning & night):

Makeup remover (BEST EVER): Bioderma Sensitive Skin SENSIBIO H2O

Cleanser (morning): Spectro Gel (Purple one without fragrance)

Cleanser (night): Dior Snow Cleanser White Reveal Gentle Foaming

Cream (day & night): Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume (SUPER MOISTURIZING + hypoallergenic)

Serum for scarring (day & night + this is AMAZING): Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

Makeup (best for acne prone skin): BareMinerals Original (not the matte one)

I have also been using the Clarisonic day and night as I find it helps with the dryness.

I am almost 3 full months in and my skin is great! I still get a few here and there but it is not nearly as bad as it was when the initial freakout happened. Some of these products are expensive BUT the quality of the products are like no other. These products combined with the benzoyl peroxide will bring you clear skin, it really just takes time. Changing your diet and intaking lots of fruits and veggies will also speed up the process. Water Water Water.

Good luck :)

Yup!
Reviewed on February 13, 2016

Yesss! Love this clear gel; glides on much more smoothly than the pasty creams you find in stores. Thanks for large sizes, Acne.org