Page 4 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1208 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Excellent product
Reviewed on July 12, 2014

For someone that has been suffering acne for 13+ years this is the key to your salvation. I have been using this product off and on for more than a decade now. It's kept my acne down, but never really made me completely clear.

It wasn't until I finally gave it a go to use it as directed, and boy does it work! I believe that you MUST follow how Daniel wants you to use this product. If you do not use it exactly as directed, you WILL NOT be completely clear.

It is essential you rinse your face for 10 seconds or less etc....

Please follow the directions, you will not be disappointed.

great product 5/5

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
Reviewed on July 12, 2014

Okay, I never had acne growing up. It wasn't until I turn 21 (my current age) that I started experiencing break outs. I've tried topical treatments, salicylic acid, and BP was my last attempt. I went to my doctor after ordering the Acne.org treatment set and she said I did the right thing by ordering this regimen. Not only has it cleared up majority of my acne, it's only been two weeks. The drying and flaking I experienced has totally been worth it because my skin is almost clear. Perfect because I'm going on vacation in three weeks, I still have a few acne pimples but from going to a face full of acne to a few bumps in literally two weeks? i have no complaints. Not to mention the price was so worth it for the amount you get. I will repurchase for as long as this stuff is being made.

It may work for you
Reviewed on July 10, 2014

This did clear my acne but did not prevent or treat blackheads effectively. I started to develop blackheads on my cheeks which I had not experienced for some time. It darkened my complexion ( I am an Asian Pakistani) and made my skin very dry. I do not know if it was the BP, the moisturiser or the AHA but something bleached my bedsheets and tops. Personally, I prefer Epiduo which contains 2.5% BP and 0.1% Adapalene. In comparison to the acne.org BP you only need to apply a pea-sized amount once a day or night. Epiduo has been effective at preventing my acne, blackheads and my hyperpigmentation. Epiduo lasts much longer and has not made my skin too dry either.

AMAZING
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

So i purchased May 20 and received it May 25! didnt expect it to come so quickly but glad it did! I was just about to go on vacation and was so worried about my face with no make up.

literally 5 days of usage before my vacay and my face was clear!

I hear a lot of horror stories about it drying your face out so i made sure i ONLY used it at night and used the tiniest amount ever. So far my face is clear and not dry or flaky.

i used this with the moisturizer which isnt my fav though but together they work!

Stronger formulations do not equal better. Take the 2.5% plunge!
Reviewed on July 4, 2014

Okay, this is going against all the math you've ever learned, but in this case 2.5% > 5.0% - 10.0%. That's right, less is more! Out of all the regimen products, I am least consistent with applying my BP. That said, the BP really supports the healthy skin established with the regimen's cleanser and moisturizer. I remember being very committed to using the BP when I started the regimen 3-4 years ago. Now I use it most during periods I know I'll need the boost ... like just before periods. Invest in white pillow cases and ragged sleepy-time shirts. Wal-Mart (and I'm sure other retailers) even sell bath towels that are resistant to BP bleaching. If you have to use it more than once before sleep, just be very careful about your clothes as even sweat mixed with BP can lead to bleached-out collars.

Did not work for me
Reviewed on July 2, 2014

I used this product for months but did not make any difference in my skin and in some ways made my acne worse! I know it is loads of good reviews on this and I do believe it work for some types of skin but i don't think is for everyone, for the price (which was quite expensive because I live in the UK) I would not recommend it to anyone.

BETTER THAN ANYTHING AT CVS/WALGREENS
Reviewed on June 29, 2014

I love this! I wake up every morning to a smooth and soft face after applying this at night! It was drying at the beginning, like expected, but now I use this day and night! It doesn't dry out my skin anymore! I am on my third month of the regimen, and my skin keeps getting better!

AMAZING. I AM SPEECHLESS. BUY THIS. WORTH EVERY PENNY.
Reviewed on June 27, 2014

I cannot even begin to explain how much this product has changed my life. Within one month my severe acne completely disappeared from my face. I had been using Neutrogena's On the Spot treatment for ten weeks prior to receiving this in the mail with ZERO results. I FINALLY decided to cave and order Acne.org's solution. Not only did this cost 300x less than Neutrogena's 0.75 oz little tube, but it actually worked 300x better. I still cry happy tears looking in the mirror because buying this product was the best decision of my life.

BP and with the regimen together = awesome!!!
Reviewed on June 25, 2014

okay im going to be honest, this guy is pretty flipping awesome. I had serious bad acne in 10th grade like everywhere! and it was disgusting, so i found this site and bought this product, it took some time to be honest, over 8 weeks but man my acne was pretty much all gone! Ive been using this stuff for over 2 years, and it makes my face clean :D i highly recommend this guys!

the best benzoyl peroxide
Reviewed on June 21, 2014

hello

i've tried many benzoyl peroxide treatments but all what i found this is the best , why? it's because it doesn't turn white when applied and it doesn't dry the skin it moisturizes a bit thought it doesn't mean that you don't need a moisturizer.

simply the best benzoyl peroxide gel ever