Page 4 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1352 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Did its job
Reviewed on April 29, 2016

I could only use it for short periods at a time or my skin got super super dry, but I've used it on at least three different occasions over the past five years and it definitely made a difference! It made really angry, pustulant, flared-up spots shrink. However, it didn't, in any way, clear my acne, just made some of the larger spots more manageable so I felt at least a little bit more comfortable in my own skin. I would recommend it as an option if you just want to get rid of specific spots and not if you have really rash-like acne. :(

Wonderful
Reviewed on April 26, 2016

This stuff has worked wonders for my skin one of the few things that have ever worked.

Great For maintaining Good Skin
Reviewed on April 21, 2016

Thank you very so much for the great article for the good skin for the effective the in skin got automatically smoother. This is probably the first review i ever wrote in my best life.

IT WORKS
Reviewed on April 21, 2016

Best product ever. I tried everything and even went to a dermatologist who prescribed me pills. Nothing worked. As soon as i started acne regimen treatment i could see the results after two weeks. My skin got automatically smoother. This is probably the first review i ever wrote in my life. I am so thankful. It is easy to apply, i found the packaging convenient and these products have no odor which is a ++++ ! I

BEST thing that has ever happened to my skin
Reviewed on April 20, 2016

I dont usually write reviews for products but i felt obligated to write a review on this because it literally saved my skin. i never had acne until freshman year of college, i broke out like CRAZY. i tried everything, proactive, murad, even perscription products from the derm. I was impatient with all the other products, but once i got this i forced myself to stick with it and im so happy i did. i would have gone of accutane if it werent for this product. the only problem i had was that it made my skin very dry but then i swithced over to using cetaphil moisturizer which does not make you break out and this combination has worked perfectly for me. i have used this product for 4 months and i havent gotten a new pimple in a month, my skin is back to being normal and clear and now the red marks are fading. i love this product, you must be patient like any other acne product, use it 8 weeks at least and your skin will be clear!!!

Amazing for acne
Reviewed on April 19, 2016

I started using the regimen 3 month ago cuz my acne came back after i started using a clarisonic worst product ever don't recommend it the since I started using this my skin cleared up my face did get super dry at first but I didn't mind it I never really went thru a purging phase just a pimple or 2 and super dry skin but after being on this for 3 month my skin is super clear and when I do get a pimple it goes away by the next day or 2 I really recommend this best product for acne atlest to me

Please try it! U will not regret it
Reviewed on April 19, 2016

I told myself I would write a review once my skin is 100% clear & it finally is after 9 months of using BP. My skin has been clear for months now with an occasional pimple maybe once a month or so. When I first started the regime I used one full finger lengths of product & it did not cause any irritation or redness. The first day I used it this pimple that had been under the surface of my skin for MONTHS came to a head. I knew from then that this would work for me. My skin only got better, never worse. The only side effects was it was drying but nothing horrible like I have heard others say. I didn't even use moisturizer because I didn't think the peeling was that bad & I welcomed the new skin & I think the peeling helped fad scars. This has been an answer to my prayers. I had pimples everywhere on my face & used retin A but it was horrible for months before it got better & it was only clear for a year before the acne came back. BP was a lot gentler on my skin than retin A & my skin has never been this clear & nice in 9 years. The BP actually made my skin soft from the first day I used it & I started using the Aha+ a month after I started the regime & it has faded my acne scars so much! This stuff has helped me gain my self confidence :) I use to never want to look in mirrors & There was days where I would cry because my skin was so bad or I wouldn't want to leave the house. Now I feel & look great :)) I wish I found this stuff a lot sooner. I wish I could tell everyone about it because it's amazing!! I finally get to wear makeup which I never good because my skin was so bumpy i didnt even think off trying it because I knew it would look horrible plus my skin is so sensitive. Now wen I go somewhere special I can wear makeup. Bare minerals is a great natural brand that doesn't break me out of anyone is looking for a great makeup for acne prone skin. :) of u are thinking of trying the regime then please give it a shot & stick to it. I noticed changes slowly over time & by 2 months it was a lot better. At first I thought I don't want to wait that long for clear skin but instead of trying products that don't work or make acne worse u can be on the regime & before u know it u will have clear skin. No product will give u clear skin over night trust me, I have tried many things. It feels great to never worry about waking up & seeing a new pimple. Stick to the regime & I promise u will not regret it. I actually found the regime while I was researching reviews for a prescription drug my dermatologist prescribed me & it had bad reviews then I came across dans regime & I am so happy I did because that day changed my life :)

Works Good
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

This Product Removed my pimples and is fading my blackheads. Loving it :)

Great For maintaining Good Skin
Reviewed on April 9, 2016

I got this to get rid of the Oily skin. I got my clear fair skin. The Tube is perfect to use daily. You will notice it's effect on your skin.

Great Product - Testing
Reviewed on April 9, 2016

About a year and a half ago I started getting moderate acne all over my face but mostly cheeks. I had never gotten this much acne in my life and I was desperate. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror because my confidence dropped tremendously. It didn't take me that long to stumble upon the Acne.org Regimen