Page 4 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1270 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

I PROMISED MYSELF THAT IF IT WORKED I WOULD TELL MY STORY
Reviewed on March 5, 2015

I have suffered from acne since I was 13 years old. Every time I thought it was improving for a little while, it would just seem to flair up with a vengeance. TRUST me when I say I've searched every single resource for a solution. I bought every single OTC product available that promised a cure. EVERYTHING. And while some of them might have stabilized me for a few days at a time, I still had a hugeee problem. I was always too embarrassed to face the world. I could not leave my room without a bunch of makeup on. NO ONE, including my mother, had seen me without makeup since I was 13. Is that not just sad... I just couldn't leave my room without it. I though I looked like a monster. Not only did I have acne, but I had the scars and hyper-pigmentation that came with it. That was probably the worst part. I would probably get two pimples a week, or something like that. But they always left me with brown spots. Those always took forever to get rid of. For a while, I tried to mildly control my acne with products that did a mediocre job. But I was really trying to clear the brown spots. Not until August of 2014 did I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I did my fair share of crying and praying to God for answers through the years. I told myself, "Why are you targeting the hyper-pigmentation? Those will never go away until the acne does!" So I set out to find an answer. I went on YouTube and I searched acne testimonials/cures/treatments. And I finally found my miracle. I write this with tears because I have been waiting 7 years for this!! I have been waiting 7 years to be able to write a review that will touch and inspire someone that was in the same predicament as me. I wish everyone had a chance to get this product. If you suffer from acne, it will change your life!

So here's my advice to you:

BUY THIS. AND BE PATIENT. This took about 4 or 5 months to completely clear me up.

I don't know why I was always hopeful from the start,. Maybe it was because of ALL the videos I saw of people just telling the viewers to STICK TO IT. Even if you can't see a change yet, stick to it. AND YESSS. That is exactly my advice. Stick to it, because it will kick in. I would say that I saw some changes sort of immediately. Immediately as in, I was still getting acne and stuff, but they kinda started clearing up faster. Maybe it was just psychological, however. Two moths in, the changes were still stable. This is the hard part, when you start feeling like, "man.. should I keep on... nothing is really changing.." SO you THINK. I think after the three month line is when you start seeing for yourself a little bit, like "yeah I think this might finally be working." And now there is me, 6 months later. ACNE free. I never thought I would say that again. Now let me make something clear, my skin is NOT perfect. My skin is trying to pick up from all those years of damage, but it is in the best condition it has been since I was 13 years old. Thanks to God first, thanks to ACNE.ORG so much, and all the youtubers that inspired me to get this product. I barely get acne at all anymore. Maybe once a month I'll get a pimple or two around my period. But it won't form into a pustule, usually, and it dries over in a day or two. It's the greatest. My skin is soooo smooth now. And for the first time ever, people are starting to notice a change. My friends and family tell me my skin looks so good. I have not heard that in so many years!!

What I use:

I do not use the whole entire acne.org system, but I do use what they tell us to use. If that makes sense. I have a fragrance-free, oil-free, cleanser. I use Purpose Cleanser. I use the instructions to wash my face that the website advices. Then I use THIS acne.org treatment (the holy grail of it all), and I moisturize with Cetaphyl Lotion.

Once again, I repeat, I follow the website's instructions. (Thank You, DAN!!!)

Oh, also I add a drop or two of jojoba oil to my moisturizer.

I'm using the acne.org AHA for my scars at night. It looks like its working too!

Maybe the products you can purchase straight out of acne.org do a better job, who knows. I use the most otc, and inexpensive products I can. They seem to be working great for me !

I can now say my skin is acne free and almost completely even toned! I have never been so happy in my life and I am so happy to be writing this review. Thanks for reading. And Remember, stick to IT! Hope your journey goes great everyone!

by Chaparrita12 on 04/17/2015 17:13
So you really thank it well work like a person for me
by Chaparrita12 on 04/17/2015 17:18
So you really thank it well work like a person for me
Doesnt Work for me
Reviewed on February 18, 2015

Ive never really had luck using BP. It just burns my skins and dries the crap out of it. I tried using it for 2 months no results but I know that some products work for others and some just dont. For me it doesnt work.

by donnatkb on 03/26/2015 13:52
Did you try the jojoba oil? I've always had really bad luck with BP but this stuff is really working for me. I can't believe it
Great Product
Reviewed on February 16, 2015

I've been on the BP we'll close to a month now. My face is incredibly dry with flakes all over my T-Zone. I've never been the one to really break out with acne, but I always get pimples! There the ones that have a huge whitehead on them all the time. Well now those are gone but the red marks still remain on the surface. Hopefully this dryness goes away because when I'm waiting that 15 min to dry off after I cleanse my face with the Acne.org gentle skin cleanser, my face is so dry I can barely even open my mouth to talk!

by donnatkb on 03/26/2015 13:53
Use jojoba oil
works well then stops
Reviewed on February 15, 2015

I've been using the regimen for a full year now and I went from moderate skin to completely clear and back and forth, once I stop using the Bp my acne comes back

by ParkerJepson on 02/16/2015 01:48
Than why not keep using it?
by ParkerJepson on 02/16/2015 01:48
Than why not keep using it?
by dollylapraline23 on 05/10/2015 15:05
Because it is a chemical are we suppos├ęs to use it for Life ???
Works! :)
Reviewed on February 14, 2015

The product works. I have had mild acne, with some cysts and I also have quite dry skin (not oily at all) and my brother had moderate acne with dry skin - we both use this, and it has eliminated my acne completely. Except the occasional spot, but no more than what is normal for most people. My brother's acne is clearing effectively as well. We both tried a different brand of Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) it worked well too, but this worked even better in completely clearing my acne like the other one didn't do. Bottom line is: This is a cheap, and in my opinion also the best, option to clear acne. I put only jojoba oil afterwards, rarely do I use any cream/moisturizer and I find that to help keeping me clear as well... I think the simplicity of just oil is good for the skin.

This changed my life!
Reviewed on February 8, 2015

After 15 years of struggling with blemishes, I stumbled upon the acne.org regimen and it has completely changed my skin. This BP is the one product on this website that I think is truly IRREPLACEABLE. I give it 5 stars for 3 reasons. 1) It works. You have to give it time. The first 2-3 months were terrible. My skin was extremely dry and flaky. New pimples were still surfacing. I started to notice a dramatic improvement on the 4th month. I'm now on month 8 and enjoying very clear skin. 2) The consistency is gel-like and smooth. This makes it very easy to spread all over the face and usable under makeup. 3) It's affordable. For the amount of product you get, this is a steal. I cannot recommend this enough. :)

I can't recommend this highly enough
Reviewed on February 6, 2015

I just wanted to add my voice to the people saying this stuff really works, and you should definitely try it if you haven't already.

I've followed the regimen very closely for 8 months now (though I only need to do it once a day), and in that time I've had 99.9% clear skin. This is after 12 years of acne including some very nasty cysts, and three courses of Accutane (which worked while I was on it, but not afterwards).

This stuff is way better than anything a dermatologist has ever given me, and I just wish I'd heard about it sooner. The only cons that I've found are it does dry the skin, so a lot of (good) moisturiser is needed (I use Cerave PM), and it will cause bleaching of clothes if you don't thoroughly wash and dry your hands after using it. The regimen also takes up a short amount of time each day. However, all of these things are completely insignificant compared to the benefits.

I also suggest you get an AHA in case you do still get an occasional spot. Personally I bought Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion 10% Glycolic AHA Anti-Wrinkle, which absolutely annihilated the 3-5 small spots I have had over the past 8 months.

Amazing
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

Within a week acne that had burdened my life for 30 years (yes 30 years) had disappeared. I tried Dan's products about 7 years ago when they first came out and was NOT impressed. Very drying and the moisturizer didn't help much. Almost "aged" the skin noticeably. Primitive compared to the excellent products today. The range has improved vastly and glad I tried them this year. Excellent

Already seeing results !!
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

I've always had moderate to bad hormonal acne... An I've tried everything an nothing worked.. And Ok I know it's early days but I've been using BP for 2 days now an already I'm starting to see my acne clear up !!

I'm waiting for the flaky stage... An ready for it with vitamin A intense moisturiser... So far so good fingers crossed I've finally found something that will work

Amazing!!!
Reviewed on January 25, 2015

I first started using the treatment in 2011. My sister introduced me to this product. I was skeptical at first because I had tried many different products before and none cleared my acne. I was getting desperate so I went ahead and tried the treatment with the AHA. In less than a month, my friends and co-workers noticed the difference in my skin. My skin cleared and is radiant, and everyone I knew kept asking me what I am using. I never used any other product since then. My friend who had acne problems also started using it and like me, she is very satisfied with the results. I'd give this 2 thumbs up!