Page 4 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1386 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

My skin is irritated but it works!
Reviewed on July 29, 2016

This is my second week and my skin is very irritated and makes me want to scratch, how long does that last???

Changed my life!
Reviewed on July 28, 2016

This product has COMPLETELY changed my life. As most of the people on here, I had tried every drugstore product available, yet nothing seemed to help my acne. My acne was moderate-severe, and this product has made me into an entirely different, more confident, happy, positive, and beautiful person. I do not know what I would do without this product!!!!!!

Help!
Reviewed on July 27, 2016

I have been using benzoyl peroxide for about 5 days. Even though my skin does appear a little dryer it's not as dry as other people's and my skin isn't peeling. Is this normal? Am I using it wrong?

Definitely Helped
Reviewed on July 25, 2016

I started the regimen in May and since then have gone through redness, dryness, flaky skin, and ultimately, better clearer skin. It dies burn / itch for the first month (in my case), but it will go away eventully. Dryness is something you will have to go through and I assume jojoba oil helps. I used the moisturizer only (twice a day) and it really wasnt enough, ordered jojoba oil this time. Also this lasts a very long time.

I love this stuff!
Reviewed on July 23, 2016

I only apply it at night and it has improved my skin so much. I have not had any negative reaction from it whatsoever. Would highly recommend!

Awful product! I do NOT recommend to buy it.
Reviewed on July 18, 2016

This is one of the worst acne products I've ever purchased. My skin had an awful reaction to it. It doesn't help. It makes the skin even worse. Stay away from this product.

by Asia_Simpson on 07/23/2016 17:51
I like it, I only use it at night and have not reacted to it. How were you using it?
Best OTC acne treatment for sensitive skin
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

I love this product. I have ben struggling with acne since I was 16 (ten frigging years!), and this is the only product that will treat my acne without causing irritation on my super sensitive skin. This is also one of the only product I can use that won't cause flaking or dry patches.

Accutane in a bottle
Reviewed on July 9, 2016

I have been using the treatment for approximately 3 years. When I started my freshman year of college, I struggled with severe inflammatory and cystic acne. I reached an emotional breaking point, I couldn't stand looking at myself and was horribly insecure about how I appeared to others. I contemplated starting Accutane and foregoing bone grafting surgery (I could not use Accutane while undergoing surgery). I found the treatment and I am so happy I did. It does dry out the skin and make the skin sensitive to the sun, but it is effective as long as you are careful and persistent. I stopped the treatment for about 5 months thinking I was clear, but due to hormonal changes and stress my acne came back. I have reinvested myself in the treatment and I am clear again. After 3 years I have learned a few tricks to make using bp easier, in particular adding an aloe vera to soothe and hydrate the skin. I definitely recommend this product if you have acne and do not want to use Accutane, just make sure to use an SPF.

The BEST thing to ever happen to me!
Reviewed on July 6, 2016

I have had quite severe acne since I was 13 year old. Now, aged 25, I can finally close this chapter.

I have tried countless other over the counter products, remedies, diets, light therapies and pills. None of them ever worked.

I have had negative experiences with BP when i was 14 or 15 years old. Never dared to touch the stuff again until recently. This shows that the complete regimen should be followed to obtain the desired result: Clear skin!

I never had a purge, my acne slowly faded away. I have gotten tremendous results in just 3 weeks time! My skin texture is continually improving, as BP also helps to reduce white and blackheads.

If you are struggling with acne, i would Plea to you to give the Acne.org regimen a fair try. It completely transformed my life for the better!

Thank you Dan!

LIFE-CHANGING, miraculous, holy grail product :')
Reviewed on June 26, 2016

This product has changed my life. I've had problems with acne for the past 10 years. I suffered from occasional cystic acne and regular blackheads/clogged pores, but my biggest issue was closed comedones under the skin on my cheeks and around my jaw and chin. They were hormonal and would just sit there under my skin until the slightest irritation caused them to become enflamed. I constantly had about 15 bumps on my face and sometimes also had an acne cyst or two. I'd been prescribed BP gels by my dermatologist but i was not using them correctly (basically I would spot treat with them) so I always wound up abandoning them. The Regimen showed me that I need to use BP liberally every single day to prevent the bumps from forming. I don't really follow the whole regimen but knowing about it has helped me understand how to heal my skin. The hardest but most important lesson is not squeezing/picking your face. At night I use Cerave's hydrating cleanser with my Clarisonic every night and follow it up with Paula's Choice calming toner. Then I apply the BP liberally to my cheeks and jaw. I let it absorb for about 10 minutes then moisturize. In the morning I splash my face with water and I also usually apply a little bit of BP under my daytime moisturizer. I have no problems wearing it under makeup. Since I have no acne issues on my forehead and only some small blackheads on my nose I don't apply it there.

I've tried every acne product under the sun and this is all I ever needed. Salicylic acid irritates my skin if I use it everyday. This won't irritate your skin and I LOVE that it's clear. It has a tiny bit of grittiness but it goes away once the product absorbs. Make sure you moisturize liberally. If you have sections of your face that NEVER get breakouts (for me it's my forehead and nose) I don't think it's necessary to apply it on those areas.

This is definitely the best BP product you can find. I was shocked at the size. It's SO fairly priced. It's like a full-size sunscreen. You need a big tube of it so that you don't skimp when applying it and doesn't run out too fast. I've gone through my first 8oz tube and I'm back now to buy the bigger one this time. Thank you acne.org!