Page 4 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1262 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Already seeing results !!
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

I've always had moderate to bad hormonal acne... An I've tried everything an nothing worked.. And Ok I know it's early days but I've been using BP for 2 days now an already I'm starting to see my acne clear up !!

I'm waiting for the flaky stage... An ready for it with vitamin A intense moisturiser... So far so good fingers crossed I've finally found something that will work

Amazing!!!
Reviewed on January 25, 2015

I first started using the treatment in 2011. My sister introduced me to this product. I was skeptical at first because I had tried many different products before and none cleared my acne. I was getting desperate so I went ahead and tried the treatment with the AHA. In less than a month, my friends and co-workers noticed the difference in my skin. My skin cleared and is radiant, and everyone I knew kept asking me what I am using. I never used any other product since then. My friend who had acne problems also started using it and like me, she is very satisfied with the results. I'd give this 2 thumbs up!

Be Careful!!
Reviewed on January 18, 2015

So I am a newbie at The Regimen, I bought the whole package and have been using it for about 16 days now. Everyone says how your skin gets dry for the first 2 or 3 weeks before your skin gets used to the BP, but I started out very quick. The very first time, I used barely any. However, after my 2nd or 3rd time I was squeezing out wayyy too much BP and I was definitely clueless. I was going about the first couple of days on top of the world- using tons of BP and saying to myself, "wow my skin isn't even dry and it's already clearing up!" Well, of course after a few days it caught up to me and the dryness kicked in- big time. After maybe a week or so it was really bad and flaky, especially around my mouth and chin. Now it's been over 2 weeks and the dryness only seems to be getting worse. It's extremely flaky and scaly and so it's hard to go out in public. It looks like my skin is peeling and it's difficult to control it. Last week I was panicking and I was using less BP and 3 pumps of moisturizer with 6 drops of Jojoba oil. That's when I started noticing how the yellow lotion makes my face look slightly tanned- I've gotten more than one person ask me if I went on vacation. Anyway, at this point I'm still trying to use less BP (though it's hard to measure exactly when it's a tube and not a pump) and I'm using 2 pumps of moisturizer with 8 drops of Jojoba oil. Since I'm still in the early stages I don't know what's to come. The only complaint I have about BP and the Regimen in general is the dryness. It gets hard to deal with and it's almost more embarrassing than the pimples. However, it's just barely been 2 weeks and I seriously see a difference. Of course I still have pimples, but nothing usually works on my face (especially not this fast) so I'm really excited. If the dryness goes away eventually, I'd definitely up my review to 5 stars! :)

by IamRhondaRenee on 03/25/2015 20:17
I have been on the Regimen for 6 days now and I have experienced the dryness and flaking as well. The moisturizer is a God sent even though it takes awhile to sink in. Please give me an update on your progress thus far. I'm curious.
Ouch :(
Reviewed on January 15, 2015

I am just finishing week one, so I will update this review in another week. I am using a tiny amount, less than a pea size, and it itches sooo bad! It makes my skin red and swollen, too. I started mixing it with the moisturizer when I apply, which helps, but I do not know how I will ever be able to apply more than a pea size amount. My skin is really, really sensitive (and possibly allergic to BP). I am slathering jojoba oil all over my face, which really helps my dry skin and decreases the irritation a little. I will increase the stars in a week if I start to get over this horrible reaction. I cannot ever give this five stars though, because this just does not seem right to me. BP does not cure the underlying causes of acne; it only treats the symptoms. This is an irritating chemical, and I cannot imagine using it indefinitely.

by WindGolfSurf on 01/15/2015 20:28
Also, DO NOT use this product or any new chemical for the first time at night before you go to bed. When you first use a new product, you need to be awake for at least an hour after you put it on, so you can monitor how your skin is handling it. I made this mistake the first time I tried BP. I put on a tiny amount with moisturizer like I am supposed to, and I went to sleep five minutes later. In the middle of the night, I woke up with a red swollen face and neck, and I could not open my eyes. It would not have gotten that bad if I had noticed the problem earlier and washed it off. USE CAUTION and do not make this mistake!!
Love This BP
Reviewed on January 13, 2015

I used to be a slave to Neutrogena On The Spot treatment because it was the only 2.5% BP available over the counter. It got pretty expensive, and I first tried Dan's BP several years ago in an attempt to buy a larger quantity of BP for cheaper. Back then, he had a different formula, and my skin didn't tolerate it very well so I went back to using On The Spot. Then, a couple of years ago, I decided to give Dan's BP another shot. It is amazing stuff. The formula is different, and my skin has been remarkably better since switching- so much so that I don't even have to use it every day anymore to get the full benefit. It's great for body application, too. I highly recommend this BP to anyone who isn't allergic or sensitive to BP because it is way more economical than the alternative. Also, as much as it sucks, try to remember that we are all biochemically unique, so what works for one person isn't guaranteed to work for another. With that said, I wish everyone the best of luck.

Reviewed on January 10, 2015

works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!works!!!!!

This Sh!t works like Magic
Reviewed on January 10, 2015

I first tried it 2 years ago and my face cleared up nicely. I started getting lazy and stopped using it and got acne back. Ive been on it again for a month now and will never use anything else. I only use this product at night .As my cleanser I use simple truth and cetaphyl as my moisturizer. I seriously love my regimen and love having smooth skin again. I do have a lot of scaring that hopefully the AHA will help fade once I start using that again also. I'm just happy I don't feel like I have to cover myself worth so much makeup anymore. Thanks Dan! You Da Man! :-D

Works better than MAGIC
Reviewed on January 7, 2015

I had mild acne and after just a week of using this nightly, I'm clear. It's invaluable! I did have flaking skin which was quite bad from Day 5 ish but I got rid of them with the AHA+. I know it's only recommended after a month of using the BP but I couldn't stand the flakes so I experimented. But it didn't sting as much as I've expected! After 3 days of using it at night, my flakes are gone together with my acne :) Thank you Dan!

So Far ... So Good !
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

PLEASE READ! --- I wont go into depths about my life with acne, I am simply here to give my opinion about the regimen. I am on week 2 of the regimen... although it is still early into my journey with the acne.org regimen... so far I don't see a HUGE change in my acne, but I do see results. I have really bad cystic acne and scaring, especially on my cheeks and forehead. I am happy to say this and hopefully I wont be jinxing it, but my cheeks are so much smoother and the red scaring is slowly but surely fading... Each and every review on here have one thing in common... this regimen WILL make your face flakey and dry. My face is super oily and even that doesn't over power the dry and flakiness. One thing that I dislike is how you have to "BARELY" touch your skin while doing the regimen. JUST BE GENTLE -- GENTLE GENTLE GENTLE IS KEY !! Just like everything you are trying for the first time, this regimen will take some time to get use to. You MUST have patience but I promise you, you will see results. I am no success story but I am hoping after a month or two or so on this regimen I will come back and be that success story. I am so beyond excited to see what this regimen will do to my face in the next couple of weeks! And i will surely be back to give you all an update! :)

CHEERS!

life changing
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

After coming off the pill - Yasmin my skin broke out, I would wake daily worried about looking in the mirror to find new blemishes, I would also go to sleep with a red face and feel so ugly, turning the light off as soon as possible so my boyfriend didn't see me. I would wake up extra early to try and cover my face in thick make up. Now my skin is nearly blemish free, thanks to acne org, I tried so many other products but this really is my "go to" I apply the benzoyl peroxide every night as I have sensitive skin and it works great, my skin does get dry and flaky so I do so use the aha twice a week. I highly recommend these products!