Page 36 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1398 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on March 24, 2013

I would highly, highly recommend this product to anyone that needs BP. Another brand that sells 2.5% BP as a moisturizer only gives you a 1.7oz tube and it sells for $20! I have been using that until mine came in the mail and have been doing the regimen with the products I have and my skin has already done a complete turn around, so I was extremely happy to get Dan's better value products in the mail, as mine were high end and would be extremely expensive to continuing using those. I can't say enough great things about Dan's products! The regimen has changed my life, literally.

Reviewed on March 14, 2013

Its an awesome product. Give it a try.

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

The product works & is a great price.

Reviewed on March 9, 2013

I have had acne since my early twenties. I have tried everything from accutane, antibiotics, Proactiv,murad, etc. I have finally found something that works and I couldn't be happier. My skin is clear and the AHA has decreased my red scars so much I can barely see them. I am not wearing a lot of makeup because there is nothing to cover up! I am so happy with this entire line and will continue to be faithful to the regimen.

Reviewed on March 6, 2013

You need to use this product at least twice a day and carry on with it even when you are still scaley and spotty.

My spots gradually got less but it took 6 months + to be totally clear. I now use it once a day and have pretty clear skin apart from maybe one or two around my jaw line during hormonal days

Reviewed on March 6, 2013

Best product for acne, I recommend to anyone who has acne!!! Only thing that has worked for me and I have tried everything. It's simple, natural and effective.

Reviewed on February 24, 2013

It works, period. My skin looks great, I'm not even wearing foundation or concealer any more. I don't feel like I need it. I'm 2 months into it and have found that I can now use it once a day to keep my skin clear. I am thrilled and very impressed!

Reviewed on February 16, 2013

At 40 years old I started having severe cystic breakouts along my jawline, the side of my cheeks and occasionally around my mouth.

After googling 'acne' a million times trying to find answers, I clicked on this site that kept coming up and started reading. I was skeptical, but had nothing to lose. If I had before and after photos to show I would! This has been a miracle really, I am so grateful to Dan.

I nave never written a review on anything, but I feel this is so important! The regimen works!