Page 36 of Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 1137 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on February 27, 2011

Everyone should definitely give this product a try. It really works and I love it. The Regimen has completely cleared my skin in about a 5 weeks! Nothing else has produced these results, especially since I suffer from great stress and lack of sleep. While I complain that the Regimen takes long, it is so completely worth it.

The price is still not great; mostly the shipping is not very reasonable. I do not want to opt for the $5 Autoship option because I have found a great cleanser & moisturizer to substitute into the Regimen. Also, the reviews on Acne.org's new moisturizer are not favorable. I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Foaming Cleanser for Acne prone skin & DML Moisturing Lotion. They work great.

Reviewed on February 23, 2011

After reading many reviews about many acne products, I finally decided to try this one. I was reluctant to buy it at first, thinking that this would be like everyone other acne product I used -- like Proactiv, which didn't work -- but I decided to "take the risk." After using it for a month, I originally thought that I didn't get so many pimples because it was winter break and I had a good night's rest every night. But now that school has started, my skin is still clear! I do get occasional pimples here and there when I have hormone changes, but I haven't gotten really bad ones like I used to and the ones I get usually clear up in a day or two while using BP.

The KEY is not only applying BP, but also taking care of your body. Drinking water, eating healthy, exercising are also ways to promote healthy skin. Take care of your body from the inside out.

ALWAYS wear a moisture after the BP because the gel does dry. I use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel at night, and Aveeno's Positively Radiant Moisturizer with SPF 15 during the day.

If you've never tried BP before, start on a small spot for a week and see how your skin adjusts. Because even if your skin reacts unwantedly, it'll only be once spot instead of your whole face. Everyone's skin reacts differently to products, so get to know your skin.

I hope this helps.

Reviewed on February 22, 2011

I tried a lot of acne products including Proactiv, Retin-A, Neutrogena On the Spot Treatment, Doxcycline and SMZ/TMP pills, etc. and this product has worked the best for me. Proactiv was one of the first products I used that contained benzoyl peroxide and it dried me out and caused my skin to itch, a lot. I guess I wasn't used to BP then. Neutrogena On the Spot Treatment worked well but there were still recurring pimples, maybe because it was harder to spread the product around on the face. Retin-A wasn't the miracle I hoped for since I was still breaking out, quite a bit. And, finally, I landed upon this product, which has helped me clear up a lot. I'm slowly, but surely becoming more and more comfortable with how my skin looks and it's thanks to this product!

Reviewed on February 20, 2011

As long as you use it twice a day, following with a moisturizer afterwards and not skipping it should clear all your pimples.

Reviewed on February 17, 2011

This is the treatment that has worked for me for more than a few days, after my 15 years+ search for a treamtent that works. I've used it for about four months, and my face is still improving. I use this with the AHA . I'll be sticking with this forever.

Reviewed on February 16, 2011

I really do like this product. How I use the producted is I wash with Raw African Black soap, witch hazel toner then the BP and twice a week I use the AHA+ only at night if using AHA+ in day time use a SPF face lotion! I do plan to try Dan's face cleaner and lotion soon.

Reviewed on February 15, 2011

I bought this to get rid of a few small occasional pimples. I figured this product would do a great job since this product has great reviews and the guy who runs the website made it. However, this crap gave me horrible, painful cystic acne. I stopped using it and my acne went away, but I still have marks from this crap. Just sayin.

Reviewed on February 15, 2011

At the beginning your skin will react to the product making your skin dry and begin to peel.

It takes at least 2weeks or more for you to see clearer skin.

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE REGIMEN STEP BY STEP.

I have been using Dan's regimen for 2years now and love his products. My skin has never felt better and i love putting makeup on it. I do get the occasional blemish but it goes away fast and doesn't bother me like before. I follow the regimen exactly the way Dan suggest and my skin just keeps getting better each time. You must be consistant with his products to see the actual results. Good Luck!

Reviewed on February 14, 2011

This stuff is amazing. For the last ten years (since my early teens) I've tried tons of medications, from generic to prescription, and the only thing that beats the Acne.org treatment in my book is Accutane. And since the former is cheaper, easier to obtain, and doesn't cause joint pain / suicidal depression / incurable colon disorders, I know which one I'd recommend.

Acnefree and Proactiv started out promising, but within a month the acne came back with a vengeance, and neither medication seemed to put a dent in it afterward. In contrast, the Acne.org treatment seemed ineffective at first, but as the months went by my pimples got smaller and less frequent, until they nearly disappeared. There are still a few stubborn holdouts, but their small size makes them easily manageable, and they too seem to be fading. Even though a decade of near continuous mild/moderate acne has left my face a little scarred, it hasn't looked this clear since elementary school.

I use a little less than the dosage that Daniel Kern recommends in his videos, and it seems to work just as well as larger amounts do. Even so, it dries out my skin badly; at first I thought I could get away with skipping moisturizer, but it didn't take me long to reconsider.

Four or five months in, I tried dropping the medication entirely, to see how long it'd take for the pimples to come back. As it turns out, two days. Well played, Dan. Here's a glowing review, on top of the wads of cash you're going to end up taking from me.