Page 36 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1216 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on July 14, 2011

no other product has worked as well as this one(honestly) and later on, you dont even have to use it twice everyday

Reviewed on July 9, 2011

PLEASE keep selling this! I will be devastated if you guys ever discontinue this!

Anyone thinking about getting this... don't wait any longer... not kidding... buy it, you wont regret it.

But start slowly + follow the regimen precisely :)

+ I actually look normal with this pimple/acne gel on my face! hehehe

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT :D

Reviewed on July 9, 2011

I've tried tons of bp products, and this one is the best for me hands down! It cleared my skin, doesn't irritate and is quite affordable, relatively speaking....simultaneously mild and aggressive....more affordable than Proacitv...LOVE IT!

Reviewed on July 8, 2011

Wow! I've had acne for 20 years and this regimen is the first time it's gone. the first few weeks are hard but persist. I have so much confidence now. I feel like i'm dreaming my skin is so good. First time in 20 years I don' twear make-up.

Reviewed on July 8, 2011

This product is amazing. I have been using it for several weeks with the Daniel Kern Regimen and my face is about 95% clear now. I have no side effects other than drying but dan's moisturizer helps that right up! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Reviewed on July 7, 2011

Anyways, when I first started off with this BP, things went only moderately well. There was no immediate skin renewal, no insta-scar-b-gone. But, actually, now that I think about it, I'm glad I stuck with this treatment because one's skin can only heal so quickly over time. So over the course of a year, I gradually went from severe facial acne to light. My skin's way smoother than before, plus, it's somehow gained an anti-BP-dryness ability. lol.

Reviewed on July 6, 2011

i had severe acne for years and started dan's regime with panoxyl. the first week was the worst - my skin became really red and inflamed and the worst thing was i had to go out like this in public. i was also flaking like crazy.

also i started to get really bad wrinkles under my eyes and around my mouth - even after slathering my face with jojoba oil morning and night. these wrinkles are permanent and i have huge ones under my eyes to this day (and it's been about 3 yrs since i stopped using bp). if ur wondering i'm in my mid-20s so it's nothing to do with natural ageing!

bp made my skin really itchy and gave me hyperpigmentation - which took years to get rid of..

don't get me wrong, bp does help with acne but does so in a really aggressive way, which cannot be good for ur skin in the longterm... it also stopped working for me after a few years and i got the worst breakout in my life.

Reviewed on July 5, 2011

After having acne for 20 years, and trying every product and every diet on the market, I finally found something that works. I love the whole Acne.org system.

Reviewed on June 29, 2011

I've tried many products, none seemed to make an improvement. As a last effort before I went to see the derm. again for more options, I decided to give this a try. I'm really glad I did. My acne isn't gone, but its 80-90% better.

Reviewed on June 29, 2011

I've tried a bunch of stuff. I tried Acnefree, Neutrogena, Clearasil, Clean & Clear and WORST of all Proactiv. None of them worked! I'm glad i've finally found the right one. Just when I had given up hope on all acne products a friend of mine recommended this. I got clear skin now baby! This is a wonderful product, keep it up!