Page 36 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1445 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on November 7, 2013

Thank you for making BP available to me, unable/limited to find it in my country.

ABOUT BP

About the BP miracle (I had acne over 10 years, now my skin has scars) -- I have noticed more better results than BP clean solutions, I recommend Dr. Wolf , Acne fug (it's was the only thing with BP in my country, and now I can not stop using it!!!), Acne fug is 5% BP and has alcohol and some other clearing skin agents(it's stored something like 2-7 decrees) (the paper recommends it for hormonal acne (hormons cause acne etc), the acne that other products can't fight), I use it once a day and works much better than any BP solution so far (It can't get any better, so I stay at this product.

If I will not use acnefug for several days the acne comes back, some pimple or pimples appear, but if using this product they disappear after 2-3 days completely), no flakiness or anything(BP makes skin look a bit lifeless). Only once a day!!!!(I shower once a day!)(it's quite effective so please not use that often) I also use moisturizer with lipids and after that my skin is not try and feels good.

two years of use
Reviewed on November 26, 2013

I have been amazed by this product. I suffered from a mixed bag of acne problems ever since puberty and had tried multiple brands including proactiv, antibiotics and retin A in the past. I have sensitive skin which gets oily then dry within hours of each other despite a vegan diet and water consumption. I actually had the benefit of Speaking with Dan after I called about how to use the product properly (such a nice guy). So, ultimately, I have pictures that show every pore on my face erupting before I started using this product. One month later, I had one or two pimples. It was fast, effective, gentle and easy to maintain (and Affordable). Every month, though, my hormones would act up and I would have a mild breakout. I started recieving glycolic facials every few months to help with cell turnover along with the Regimen on a daily basis. TWO YEARS LATER: I am worried that the percent of BP is becoming too weak. I think my face has become so accustomed to it that its not nearly as effective anymore. I have tried going up to 5% with OTC, but it makes my face irritated. So, I've had to bump up my facials which is expensive. However, if I stop using the BP, my face breaks out like crazy so I know it is still effective for the most part. Ultimately, this product works, consistently and gently, but eventually you will need to manage a new regimen most likely. A time comes when your system just becomes accustomed to the product and its not as amazing as it used to be. I recommend this product, but like all good things...

Fair results
Reviewed on November 26, 2013

Before using the acne.org BP I used '5% BP Oxy acne vanishing treatment' (which I got here in nova scotia, canada). This is a comparison of the two types of BP.The Oxy 5% worked so amazingly well. It turned my severe acne into NO acne in about 8 months time. But the clear skin didn't last for forever, when my third year at university began my skin began to break out all over again. So I switched to the acne.org BP hoping it would be better for my skin.

I'll tell you.

The acne.org BP looked a hundred times worse under my foundation. It caused a gradual separation of my makeup from my skin and I looked like a crazy person after only a few hours. It caused excessive dryness and flakiness, more than I had ever had with the Oxy 5%. The acne.org BP always makes my eyes sting and burn when applying (even though it's nowhere even close to my eye area.) It's gritty.The little particles feel irritating on my skin. It takes a while to dry. The packaging however is lovely, it's much cheaper than the Oxy 5%, and a 16oz bottle lasts forever. My acne has improved. I use the acne.org BP at bedtime now, and use the Oxy 5% during the day under my makeup, because the Oxy 5% acts like a lovely primer that gives my makeup a smooth look. I have tried five different products containing 2.5%-5% benzoyl peroxide, and the Oxy 5% was the only one that worked well for my skin, plus cooperation with foundation. Moral of the story : try different things out. Waste a little money. Get to know your skin. Be prepared to make mistakes in order to find your holy grail products.

Love it!
Reviewed on November 22, 2013

I love this product mostly because it is so light weight and goes on smooth and dries pretty fast. It does clear up acne better than the 10% BP out there.

More product for your dollar
Reviewed on November 6, 2013

I used the Neutrogena on the spot for a long time and this just blows it out of the water. The initial price tag may jump out at you, but you get way more for your money in the long run and it lasts. The BP is equally effective as other 2.5% formulas and the clear formula won't make it look like you face is milky when you sweat

The only product that works on my acne!
Reviewed on October 30, 2013

I thought this benzoyl peroxide was too good to be true, but it works! The thing is you have to be consistent (use it every day) and gentle when applying it for the best results. You also have to moisturize afterwards or the drying will irritate your skin. Basically, I just followed the regimen and it worked like a miracle. I've been using it for two years with stunning results.

I have had acne vulgaris since I was 9, tried all kinds of things like PanOxyl and Clindamyacin and all kinds of harsh cleansers that dried out my skin too much and moisturizers that clogged my pores. Sometimes they would help a little bit but they weren't very effective overall. That's until I started using the regimen and it cleared up my skin completely. It changed my life, as silly as that sounds, but it's true.

Best treatment EVER!!
Reviewed on October 25, 2013

I've tried everything out there, seriously! This is the only thing that's worked for me...I bought the Body Regimen products (Cleanser, Benzoyl Peroxide and AHA) and follow the instructions religiously. I've been using it for only 3 weeks and my body acne is 90% GONE...I can't believe how fast this worked! I'm so happy...

Be Patient for mild acne .. dont kill ur self !
Reviewed on October 23, 2013

If your acne is mild pustules, Please please dont use this or any of those antibiotic medicines ... Please give it time ..atleast 6 months to 1 yr before you decide to kil your self with all these products .

Eat and also apply Yogurt , lime ... be patient .. your body will understand and stop pushing up those new bumps !

I suffered for 6 months ...promised myself that I would share my views with all ! Hope this helps . All the best !

by real maverick on 11/04/2013 19:37
So you've not even tried the product? And how does Benzoyl peroxide kill you? I'm interested to hear the source of your opinions.
by shashi on 11/18/2013 06:22
Mind you , my comment was for a mild acne . I tried it for a week ...it made my skin tired . Must say I had no adverse side effects other than tired skin .. but the point is BP doesnt stop the real cause . Acne is only a side effect of complex imbalance in the system and the focus should be to try and regain that balance . And while you try excercising , eating good healthy diet ..etc to regain balance ..you can treat your acne with natural remedies like Yogurt, lime ....it took 6 months + for my acne to recede 99% . Hence please be patient before you take up BP or more stronger chemicals
Works quick and well!!!
Reviewed on October 19, 2013

this is the first benzoyl peroxide that doesnt dry my sensitve skin soo bad like others like proactiv it goes on like cream im soo obsessed with acne.org products!!! they actually clear my acne ive tried EVERYTHING it either hurt or irrated my skin or did absolutely nothing wasted soo much money in ulta and sephora this is an amazing price for acne products i will continue to use this i hope it NEVER gets discontinueed

It will WORK!
Reviewed on October 12, 2013

It will WORK after 1 or 2 months, be patient! Dont put too much on your face at the begining, it will hurt your skin badly, follow the rules.