Page 36 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1243 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on September 9, 2011

I live in a humid climate and this BP works wonders because it dries fast, something that my Clinique Acne Solutions didn't do (it would take about 15 minutes to dry). But the Acne.org BP dries in 2 to 3 minutes, but of course I wait a while to apply my moisturizer afterwards to make sure the skin absorbs most of it.

LOVE IT!

Reviewed on September 9, 2011

Ok so listen up, I've been on the regiment for a little over two weeks. Maybe its to early to write a review, but I have seen significant improvements in my skin. Acne seems to be fading and fading fast, new breakouts nope... Skin tone has dramatically improved. At first I just thought "well maybe because my skin is red from the treatment, thats why it looks better." No, not the case. This week the redness has been reducing as my skin begins to normalize with the treatment. Im seeing more and more improvements as the weeks fly by. I suffer from “cystic acne” I had a “big boy” on my face (which was there for more than a week) before I started the regiment; a little over two weeks and its basically healed... Anyone who suffers from cystic acne knows that these “big boys” can take weeks, sometimes even months to even start to reduce in size, let alone heal. I still have the dreaded red patch were he lived on my face, but that is fading rapidly, and with the AHA, that red patch is on the outs. At this point only time will tell whether or not this will actually work out for me, but its looking pretty good at this point, so im crossing my fingers. I intend to return to acne.org to update my review at about the eight week mark. Whether that be good, bad or indifferent. However this morning I woke up; went to wash my face, and I knew I needed to get here ASAP... Drink plenty of water, exercise, and eat right.

Reviewed on September 9, 2011

After suffering for roughly four to five years of acne, and buying into several gimmicks I finally discovered Acne.org. It was only by accident, and on youtube. Dan seemed very sincere and trustworthy. After reading over his website for about an hour I decided to take a chance and order his products. Wow is all I can say. In only a few weeks of following Dan's regimen I was able to finally get clear and beautiful skin. I've been using it every since, my family and friends all comment on how they can't believe how good my face looks. How liberating that feels I can't explain. I had tried medications in the past, which made me sick and only somewhat cured the acne. This however is probably much safer and clears me up wonderfully. Thanks Dan.. Cody McDonald from Lacey WA :)

Reviewed on September 9, 2011

This is SO worth the money. I am 37 and for the first time since before puberty I am ACNE FREE!!!! I have tried EVERYTHING out there (antibiotics, murad, proactiv, mario badescu, antibiotics, antibiotic creams, benzoyl peroxide) and NONE of it worked until I started on the 3 step acne.org regimen. I could not be more thrilled with the results!

Reviewed on September 8, 2011

I've used this product for well over a year and am overall impressed. Good price, good product. However it does damage the skin significantly.Skin builds up a reliance and in the event you decide to change your regime to something more natural, you'll be hit with a whirlwind. I am still using this product however 3 months ago I had decided to ween myself off this product into a much more natural regimen. I got down to one application every other day. Doing this for over a month I decided to finally eliminate that application. Big Mistake. The breakouts that followed were 10 fold worse than any I had experienced in my life. I've switched products in the past as I'm now longer a young man and understand the adaption period your skin requires. However that calm after the storm never came. For over a month I persisted to no avail. In the end my confidence and personal life was suffering too severely which prompted me to start using BP, again. Transition back into form was not easy either as I took me the better part of two months to get to a level close to where I was before. However in the end I recommend this product because it did improve my situation. But do your research first and look into natural alternatives.

Reviewed on September 6, 2011

My two first months with this treatment were really hard because of the dryness effect, my face was kind of peeling out and I had to moisturize it 3 or 4 times a day. Even harder, after 2 months I had only really small results, my face was still breaking out... but I was motivated and I stuck with it. This was probably the best decision I had because it finally worked after 3 months. It took a lot of time to work but now I'm totally clear. You should give it a try. I suppose this treatment could work faster for someone with moderate or light acne problems. Thank you

Good luck and don't give up !

ps: its been more than 6 months and it is still working perfectly.

Reviewed on September 3, 2011

If you're not allergic to benzoyl peroxide, this might work well for you. I didn't follow Dan's regime as closely as I should, but at first I used this as an acne spot treatment instead of all over my face since my spots are often concentrated in one area. It takes a few days to get rid if the small ones, but I couldn't really prevent cystic acne or treat it any better than my old treatments.

After trying to put this all over I noticed my eyes started watering like crazy and the following day I had red stripes right below my undereye circles. I put this all over for another couple of days then stopped b/c I wanted to see if this was the culprit. The redness was completely gone so I'll have to give this up.

I've decided to make peace with my acne and moisturize more so makeup actually looks good when I try to cover it. All these years of trying to treat it only dried my skin out and possibly made it worse.

Reviewed on September 2, 2011

I used Dan's regimen for about 7 months. While my face did dry a lot - and when i say a lot, i mean epic proportions of scaliness - the regimen worked for the most part. My face cleared up. Because it worked, I decided to take a break from acne medications. A month later, I broke out again. I went back on the regimen.

This time however, my face swelled and I developed odd patches of skin that looked like it was burned. I stopped all products until my skin healed. Then I used a very tiny amount of BP to see if the same reaction would happen again; it did. Even with a little bit of BP that area of my face reddened greatly.

For some unknown reason my face has developed a severe allergic reaction to BP. This is very disappointing to me because I know that BP works well for acne. However, the redness is just not worth it. I am going to try other products with BP, probably Proactiv's - their BP never dried me out as severely as Dan's did. Though it might be more expensive, its worth it if I can avoid the severe redness and swelling of Dan's BP which is even worse than acne itself.

Reviewed on August 26, 2011

I have only been on the regimen for 2 weeks and already my skin is looking great! I only have about 2-3 noticeable pimples. Its very drying but jojoba oil really helps :)! AVOID THE EYE AREA. Only major problem I'm having is my skin on my eye area is red,dry, itchy, and very irrated, so be careful! Other than that, I'm satisfied. Give it a try, don't hesitate :)!

Reviewed on August 22, 2011

I can't express how grateful I am for Dan and his regimen. Thank you!