Page 36 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1221 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on July 25, 2011

This is the only treatment which worked for me. I tried Minocycline, Differin Gel and many others, and none of them worked, then I switched back to Benzoylperoxide, my face is cleaner than before! It's not 100% clean. but better than before! I use this Benzoylperoxide since 2005.

Reviewed on July 22, 2011

it works. it is irritating at first and will probably dry you out at the first few days or weeks but just use a moisturizer and keep using it because it does help with acne a lot!

Reviewed on July 19, 2011

I was very hesitant to try the Acne.org regimen. I've used so many disappointing products over the years. One day I decided to just try it and am so happy I did.

The product will cause your face to flake, especially if your skin is not use to chemicals (mine wasn't). Be mindful of this going in and apply it in small amounts. I didn't start applying the recommended dosage until after 3 months. Even with the small dosages my face instantly began to clear up. I have (had) a smallish patch of cystic acne on one cheek and a large cyst on the other cheek. Other than that my face is generally clear, with occasional outbreaks. The product fixed all of the extraneous blemishes and about 5 months in, the cystic patch is virtually gone. The cyst on my other cheek is completely gone!

A couple of other pointers- really try not to pick at your face. I was the worst about that, and when I finally forced myself to stop, was when I noticed obvious improvements with the cystic patch.

At this point, my face is virtually clear and the texture and evenness of my skin has really evened out. This is a great line of products. I highly highly recommend it!

You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on July 19, 2011

I love Dan's regimen. I've been on it for about two years and to this date it is still the only thing that has effectively helped me in controlling my acne.

I started using things like the Neutorgena 2.5% thinking that all facial products are created equal, and when I finally caved and bought Dan's product I could see a definite improvement almost right away. There is no comparison, this is the best and most effective BP on the market. I understand what it's like to be weary after being lured in by every product under the sun, but for a few dollars this product truly worth a try.

I love how this gel melts onto your skin and dries clear, so you can wear tons of it when you go out without anybody having to know. And if you're a girl, like me, you can most certainly wear it under makeup.

The main thing to pay attention to is to ALWAYS LISTEN TO DAN. He knows his regimen the best. I notice that when I start running out of product, and in consequence start using less of it, my acne starts to come back with a vengeance and is harder to control. Quantity is certainly quality when it comes to this product.

The product is fabulous but I do advise those with cystic acne to perhaps use some kind of oral treatment only for a little while to calm them down so that the BP can take full effect. I had a lot of cystic acne and while I still get one or two (especially around that time of the month) this product works very well to control almost all my acne.

Last but not least I would like to clear all rumors and nasty bits about Dan being a scammer and a liar. If Dan is scamming all of Acne.org in order to make money than he is doing a HORRIBLE job and should take some cues from ProActiv and SkinID because this stuff truly works wonders.

Thank you Dan!

Reviewed on July 18, 2011

GET IT, otherwise you'll either never know, or kick yourself that you didn't get it sooner.

every time i run out and wait to restock, my spots come straight back. and after using this so long, i'm not even used to having spots anymore. i recommend it to literally everyone

Reviewed on July 14, 2011

no other product has worked as well as this one(honestly) and later on, you dont even have to use it twice everyday

Reviewed on July 9, 2011

PLEASE keep selling this! I will be devastated if you guys ever discontinue this!

Anyone thinking about getting this... don't wait any longer... not kidding... buy it, you wont regret it.

But start slowly + follow the regimen precisely :)

+ I actually look normal with this pimple/acne gel on my face! hehehe

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT :D

Reviewed on July 9, 2011

I've tried tons of bp products, and this one is the best for me hands down! It cleared my skin, doesn't irritate and is quite affordable, relatively speaking....simultaneously mild and aggressive....more affordable than Proacitv...LOVE IT!

Reviewed on July 8, 2011

Wow! I've had acne for 20 years and this regimen is the first time it's gone. the first few weeks are hard but persist. I have so much confidence now. I feel like i'm dreaming my skin is so good. First time in 20 years I don' twear make-up.

Reviewed on July 8, 2011

This product is amazing. I have been using it for several weeks with the Daniel Kern Regimen and my face is about 95% clear now. I have no side effects other than drying but dan's moisturizer helps that right up! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!