Page 36 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1405 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on May 3, 2013

Absolutely the best product I have tried for acne. It cleared completely my skin in less than a month! It burned a bit and dried my skin in the beginning, but I started using the jojoba oil after applying the product and no longer suffer any of these side effects. I just want to make certain that people understand that I did have severe acne and that not even prescription antibiotics helped as much as this product did. I am extremely pleased with the overall results and will recommend it to all those who suffer acne.

Reviewed on April 28, 2013

This is the best product ever. I highly recommend for everyone. As soon as I started using it, I could see the result of it. It would peels your face a little bit, but it is worth it the result.

Reviewed on April 27, 2013

I suffered from cystic acne since the age of 13, and finally discovered this product from doing some serious internet research at the age of 26 (January 2012). Before using the treatment, I was using Clearasil Ultra (10% BP), and suffered from painful and chronic acne that left me suffering from a serious lack of self esteem. I got engaged at 25 and wanted very badly to have clear skin for my wedding in September 2012, so after reading all of the reviews I decided to give this product a try. I only purchased the BP treatment, and used it with Oil of Olay foaming face wash, along with Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer (0.5% salicylic acid), and also began taking zinc every day, and my face immediately began to clear up within only a couple of weeks, if that. My face was completely clear and radiant for my wedding, with not a single pimple in sight in any of my wedding photos. I can't tell you how happy and confident this product has made me feel! My face has been the clearest that it has ever been since I was very young, and the cystic, painful acne has completely disappeared. I rarely get pimples now (April 2013), and my skin looks radiant and smooth. It's almost difficult to believe that this is even possible. I wish that I had discovered this product earlier, and avoided all of the pain that having horrible acne all those years caused me. If you are scouring the internet for a treatment for your acne, and are feeling like nothing will ever work, I am begging you to please try this product out. If you are using BP that is in high concentration, like I was, immediately stop because that is most likely the reason why you are breaking out so badly--it is very damaging and irritating to your skin, and in this case, less BP is definitely more!! Please take my word for it, and if you don't want to buy the entire regimen, at least try what I am using and see if it works for you! :) Good luck!!

Reviewed on April 27, 2013

This BP is the best I have ever bought.. It goes on so easily and doesn't really sting as much as the others. It also dries clear and has been working wonders for my face in only a short while! I will only use this BP from now on.. Thanks acne.org!

Reviewed on April 24, 2013

I didn't want to put harsh chemicals on my face, as I'd had bad experiences in the past. But this product truly works, and works extremely well. There is no acne treatment out there that is as effective. NB I use the rest of the regimen products also - the moisturizer, AHA+, and the cleanser.

Reviewed on April 9, 2013

I started using this when I had to stop Duac because of being pregnant. I tried to do natural acne treatments but they didn't work and when my doctor told me this was okay I went for it. My skin was a mess and I noticed this clearing up acne right away. It did take a good 8-9 weeks for my skin to clear up completely and for the post-acne redness to fade. This a great product and I will continue using it post baby! I also used Cetaphil gentle cleanser and Cetaphil lotion with this product.

Reviewed on April 8, 2013

I struggled with acne for many years and tried many different products. This is the only product that has been able to consistently control my acne to what is usually an unnoticeable level. I have been using the product for over a year and will continue to do so. Daniel Kern is a personal hero to me for creating this product.

Reviewed on March 24, 2013

I would highly, highly recommend this product to anyone that needs BP. Another brand that sells 2.5% BP as a moisturizer only gives you a 1.7oz tube and it sells for $20! I have been using that until mine came in the mail and have been doing the regimen with the products I have and my skin has already done a complete turn around, so I was extremely happy to get Dan's better value products in the mail, as mine were high end and would be extremely expensive to continuing using those. I can't say enough great things about Dan's products! The regimen has changed my life, literally.

Reviewed on March 14, 2013

Its an awesome product. Give it a try.

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

The product works & is a great price.