Page 36 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1270 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on November 9, 2011

It works. It's simple, effective, affordable. This gel based formula has been the only product I've used which has not been messy, extremely irritating, or lumpy under makeup.

My skin adjusted to the formula within a month. It goes on clear and is easy, one application in the morning, one at night. Clear(ing) skin.

At 10 weeks I have not had any new blemishes, and I am clearing nicely. Old red marks are fading as well.

Try this product. It's a must.

Reviewed on November 7, 2011

it was working really good for about a month, after that i started to developed what i think is an allergic reaction to acne.org BP. Every night i applied the product in my problem areas, and by next morning the covered area presented a horrible allergic reaction: a) the skin was red b) supper itchy, c) raised from the rest of the skin d) didnt improve the existing pimples e) awful texture of the skin in the BP covered area.(like i had salt grains under my skin). f) take about one week to get rid of the reaction.

Then, after about a month of use, i switched to neutrogena 2.5 PB and that product is working just fine. Conclusion, im not allergic to BP, but im allergic only to acne.org BP brand.

i really wanted to find a miracle product to improve my acne, but i havent yet.

anybody with the same story?

Reviewed on November 5, 2011

It works. Period. I'm not exaggerating. Go buy yourself one, and see for yourself.

I've had serious acne since I was 11. I'm 14 now, and I only have acne scars left!

Reviewed on November 3, 2011

I use purpose gentle cleanser (liquid), this bp treatment, and a super expensive moisturizer full of antioxidants and miracle milk from the teat of your favorite deity that has promised me to keep me young forever. hey, here's to hoping, right? If it works as well as dan's benzoyl peroxide treatment, then I'll be living the dream!! This is the absolute gold standard for any bp treatment out there right now. I've never used a bp treatment that left my skin feeling soothed, like... what? excuse me? I used the regimen all through highschool and college, and tried to be all grown up and switch to retinol and after a lengthy, tear-inducing battle, I came crawling back. But this time, I used dan's product instead of neutrogena and omG: YES. affordable, soothing, fabulous. dried my face out like crazy for the first two weeks since I had to re-adjust. But, I toned down the amount a little, upped my moisturizer game, and looked through old photo booth pictures of my frowning, spotted face for inspiration every time I got frustrated. I'm a few months in now, and I don't use nearly as much as dan instructs, since I find I don't need to, so this bottle should last me well into the next millenium. A few months ago, I had inflamed, under-the-skin acne on my chin + inflammatory blockages on my cheeks + a constant sense of crippling insecurity to clear, smooth, balanced skin and an ability to get it on without turning out the lights. now if only dan would make a cream that would force me to work out.........................

Reviewed on November 3, 2011

I've been experimenting with various acne products for the past 6 years... and I can't say that this product has cleared my acne yet. I've been on it for 2months now. I am 27, Asian with sensitive skin and mild/moderate acne. I also scar easily and for a long period. I never broke outwhen I lived in Asia. Since I moved to New York in 2003, I have developed all sorts of allergies and acne.

Here is how it's worked out for me:

I am getting a lot of smaller, clogged and bumpy zits on top of my nose, above my lips (where I've never broken out before), chin and forehead. Almost look like sweat beads.

While the zits are not red, they are raised. So under bright lights, my face looks scary.

I am still getting the occassional one or two larger pimples in/around my T-zone.

The BP product does not seem to penetrate deep enough to kill the acne bacteria. Instead, the BP seems to harden the bumps so you can't pop them or make them go away. Then, they turn purplish/blackish and have not gone away.

I just got an extraction facial from a spa because I was so frustrated. The aesthetician kept saying to me that I have to exfoliate - that's how bad it looked. Even with the professional steam machine and exfoliation, she could not extract all the raised zits because they were so hard and deep.

This was my last hope and now I may consider trying the expensive laser treatments.

Reviewed on November 2, 2011

nothing has ever cleared up my skin completely- except this product. i don't use dan's cleanser because it's too drying, i use a different cleanser that has salicylic acid in it, because i feel like exfoliation is important and the AHA makes my facial skin weirdly bumpy and rashy (that AHA has, however, completely cleared my body acne). i feel like my cleanser is also important in getting rid of flakiness and counteracting the aging effects of this product. overall, though, i'm amazed and pretty grateful to dan. i have never felt so pretty in my adult life

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

I wouldn't recommend it to others, but you could definitely do much worse with your acne product.

Reviewed on October 26, 2011

Basically I used to use Proactiv and that system took 2 to 3 months to put a noticeable dent in my acne. This product (I actually bought the whole Regiment) has cleared up 95% of my acne in 3 weeks. At first when i used it my skin dried out fast, however it went right back to normal once i added an extra moisturizer to my routine. As long as you follow the instructions and use it twice a day you'll get results! I've been trying to get rid of acne for YEARS! I'll definitely be using this for a long time.

Reviewed on October 24, 2011

I had the WORST acne of my life after using tretinoin for about a month. I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided to try out Dan's Regimen again. I had tried the Regimen before, but I didn't adhere to it... I also never bought any of the products from the website. So I figured I'd give the Regimen a shot again after my horrible experience with Tretinoin ( I bought the 3 things from the website).

Well, it's been about 1.5 weeks, and I am so happy! Although my skin is dry and flaky, it's SO MUCH BETTER than having a million pimples all over my face. Seriously, I'll go for dry skin over acne any day.

I 100% recommend you to try the regimen with 2.5% BP. Don't be like me when I first tried it out - didn't stick to the rules like Dan says. FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could see a difference after only a couple days. My pimples were getting smaller. I still did have new pimples come out, but they weren't that bad.

My skin seems to be wrinkly around my mouth. It was never like that before. I assume it's because of the BP. I'm going to see what I can do about that without irritating my skin.