Page 36 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1355 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on August 21, 2012

... i reallly wanted to like this product. i use bp from walmart and other places and they worked just A okay but thisss mess!!! what is this mess dan?? are you serious! this left a filmmmmmmmmmmm on ma face!! people said "oh there was no residue" try again!! maybe it was wiped off on ya pillow case or something becuase my face was allll greasy in the morning. like dats nasty. like now i got this big bottle of ...omg!!! let me tell yall before i forget too! so some of this stuff dried at the top of the bottle i took it off and it was like glue. i lie to you not! this stuff did nothign for my skin it didnt make it worst. i still got them little tiny bumps under my skin. any other bp that i used would have dried it owut butttttttt this product rigth here. it is a noo buenoo!!! dont waste ya money. i dont care what liess other people telling yalll.liek what am i gonna do with this bottle. smh

by tumarra on 07/07/2014 20:05
You should spend more time on your grammar dear and less time venting.
Reviewed on August 19, 2012

I didn't feel right not posting a review after Ive tested this for a few months and finally found the perfect formula. If I apply two full squirts morning and night, I am IMMUNE to acne. Thanks so much Dan.

Reviewed on August 3, 2012

I have adult onset acne, much worse then I ever experianced in my teen years. My skins has become worse and worse after age 26, and 3 years ago I went off birthcontrol and my face exploded!! The derm put me on Ziana gel and oral minocyclin. I liked having to only use the gel at night, very conveniant but the gel was so harsh and really irritated my skin. I was diagnosed with an ulcer and had to quit the antibiotic, that was obviously the only thing helping because I broke out very bad again, espesially around my mouth! I am on week 5 of the regimen, my skin is clearing up slowly but surely!! I just started using AHA+ every other night and I can already see a difference in the dark spots around my mouth from recent acne. I use Dan's treatment, cleanser, jojoba oil, and aha+, though I use Cerave moisturizer because I LOVE it and don't need to switch that! Stick with this and give it a try, it truelly does work!

Reviewed on July 26, 2012

At first I was skeptical to try this product but when I read everyone's success rate, I just had to try it for myself. I have light acne but once a month I would break out to moderate acne. When I received my order I was afraid that it would make my skin very dry and flaky. I'm almost done with my first week and I am very happy to say that it did not leave me dry or flaky at all! I was very impressed and at the same time shocked because mostly everyone who reviewed this product had symptoms of drying and flaking. I followed Dan's regime 100%. I made sure to let my face dry before applying the treatment and I made sure to apply moisturizer after the bp had dried. I haven't tried Dan's cleanser or moisturizer. I have been using Purpose Bar soap and Purpose moisturizer and it has been amazing for me!

Everyone should try this product! It is worth every penny.

Reviewed on July 23, 2012

i had been on proactiv for about a year and a half when i started using this. i thought it was great and it definitely did improve my skin but i was still consistently getting acne and i wanted to try something stronger. because my skin was already used to benzoyl peroxide i was able to comfortably start with about a third of my finger's length of treatment. my skin did break out and flake A LOT for the first 2 or so weeks but i kept using it anyway. after the next couple weeks my acne was clearing up and my skin itself was noticeably improving and i have barely any flaking now and only very subtle dry patches near my jawline for some reason but its getting a lot better. ive only been using the benzoyl peroxide part of the regimine because i already had a cleanser that i really liked and i use Egyptian Magic as moisturizer (which is something else i can rave about, it significantly helps with flaking, evening skintone, moisturizing, and healing scars and hyper-pigmentation). im so happy with this stuff, i barely ever get acne anymore and i feel like im really close to being able to not use concealer which has been my security blanket for years. the only thing is i still break out a bit before my period. im hoping the AHA will help but the 6 oz bottle is out of stock! :( in summary, im just so glad i found out about this website and i wish i bought this stuff years ago. if youre not sure about it, just try it because it you never know if itll work for you and its pretty inexpensive and lasts forever. my advice is to just stick it out in the beginning because i have to admit my skin did look pretty gross for a little while. it does get worse before it gets better. but really, it STILL seems like my skin is getting better and better everyday and ive been using it for over 2 months. i cant believe it! thank you so much!

Reviewed on July 16, 2012

Dan's BP is the greatest. I have been using it for 5ish months now. Yes, benzoyl peroxide WILL dry out your skin, but your skin adjusts over time. And for many, it causes an initial breakout, like it did for me. But the results I'm seein are worth the nasty breakouts and dry skin I endured for a while. I only use it at night, and have seen great results. I have had non-inflamed acne for 6 years, but in the past year had been having more of a problem with inflamed acne. I found it really took care of my inflamed acne quite well without ever getting to the full 2 pumps you're supposed to use, but I was still left with non-inflamed bumps everywhere. After finally ramping up to 2 pumps of BP, and adding AHA+, my non-inflamed acne is going away! This product really is amazing, and I always recommend it to others. Try it out and stick with it for a few months before you ditch it! The flaky skin and redness is normal, and unless you are allergic to BP, it will get better! :)

Reviewed on July 10, 2012

I feel that this item is pretty effective in drying up spots although I am still having break outs at my upper lip area (because I want to avoid applying the treatment at this area). I am extremely sensitive skin so for people who have extremely sensitive skin please DO NOT apply the treatment at areas near your laugh lines or upper lip area (just below the nose). This is because it will tighten/ dry your skin so much causing the skin around that area to darken and you may end up looking like a old woman. I have such an experience when using products prescribed by my skin doctor. So if you have sensitive skin, only apply the treatment at the apples of the cheek, Jawline, Forehead and your nose bridge. Apply a very thick layer of the moisturizer (from the regime set) to your upper lip and laugh line area to prevent any over drying caused by the cleanser. You won't want to look like an old woman after you get rid of your acnes right? Do a moisturizing mask twice a week using Oat+Honey+Rice Flour to prevent over drying of skin. Hope this helps :)))

Reviewed on July 9, 2012

I've been using this product for around a month. I use the Cetaphil cleanser, the BP, and Simple's hydrating moisturizer. It is extremely drying during the first few weeks! But it will go away. After a month in, my skin has somewhat improved. The results so far are not drastic. I still have red bumps everywhere and I still have to coverup with concealer. But there has is definitely some improvement so it is effective! Just don't expect fast results right away. I'm hoping after 6 months it will completely clear up my skin. So far so good though. :)

Reviewed on July 9, 2012

I've been using this for 6 months. After 33 years of trying everything else with minimal result or good result with bad side effects, I can say this is the best. I think it's not just the product, but also how you're instructed to use it that makes it the best.

Reviewed on July 4, 2012

I started developing acne for the first time in my 30s, and I was desperate for something to work. I tried the Clinique line which worked great, but was so pricey. I decided to get the big bottles of the cleanser, the treatment, the moisturizer, and the AHA and I am so glad I did. I would purchase them again, except for the moisturizer. I like the Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer better, so I use this moisturizer now as a make-up remover.