Page 36 of Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 1186 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Reviewed on May 20, 2011

For years I've suffered with adult acne. I found relief in using Proactiv, but it was expensive. Then I found acne.org site and was turned on to the regimen. It's basically very similar to Proactiv, the key is the 2.5% BP applied to clean skin. I only buy the BP and use OTC cleanser & moisturizer. My teenage daughter also started having acne and so we started on this at the same time. We buy 8oz size and share, this lasts us 6 months. The way I figure it up, I spend $40 over 6 month period for all our products, a $10 sav'g over Proactiv and I now get enough product for 2 people rather than just myself. I love, love, love it!!!! And so does my daughter!!! It really works!!! NO MORE ACNE! I use moisturizer before applying BP and now don't have issues with spreading BP into sensitive areas. Avoids the burn and still same great effects.

Reviewed on May 15, 2011

I tried using the recommended 3 pumps at first, but it was just too much product on my face. It didn't really irritate my skin either, which is good. To measure out the BP, I put it on the middle joint of my middle finger all the way to the tip. That's how much I use. This is probably why I never encountered any dryness, flaking, or irritation. But it's enough to work, because my skin is clearing up. And I have tried so many different products over the past 6 months.

Reviewed on May 15, 2011

This stuff absolutely rocks. It goes on great and I like the mild smell it has. It seems to irritate my skin less than other BP treatments as well. Oh yea, and it works!

Reviewed on May 7, 2011

After reading all the good eviews, I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, this product was over drying my face and I received no result within 3 months. I now have a very very dry skin with as many as pimples as before. I happy to see that it worked for other people but in my own case, it didn't.

Reviewed on May 6, 2011

I have had acne for years, and I'm glad to finally see a large-sized product with a pump. This is so much easier than using little tubes of acne medicine! I can just pump this out and rub it into large areas like my back. It spreads and blends easily into the skin without leaving a visible residue behind. The texture is great and I actually like the "hospital" scent. For some of you, this might seem more expensive than a drugstore acne cream, but you get so much more per bottle! It would take 9 Neutrogena On-the_Spot tubes to equal one of these, so it's worth it. It's not a miracle cream, but it will help keep skin bacteria under control.

Before, I wasn't able to really use acne medication on my back bc the tubes are usually too small. This larger product makes it possible to treat body acne easily. I don't have any irritation, and it helps control the congested pores around my neck and chest area.

Reviewed on May 6, 2011

I really really really wanted to love this. But as soon as I put it on, my skin started turning red and burning. I think I may be allergic? Now face is puffy. Oh joy, school tomorrow. But I don't blame the product, I blame myself. I should have known, I can't even use salicylic acid.

Reviewed on May 4, 2011

This may work for some people, but I found the product extremely harsh. Also it stung my eyes and caused them to go cloudy for an hour after application. I don't suggest if you have sensitive skin.

Reviewed on May 2, 2011

WORKS GREAT! Only product that has ever worked so effectively for me, and so quickly. Very affordable as well!

Reviewed on May 2, 2011

I would say yes definetly give this a whirl..it doesn't cost too much and the shipping was really fast. I rec'd my package within 2 days. The bottle is a very good size and even w/ the 3 pump use, it should last awhile. I can't rave enough about the texture of this BP. I was using Neutrogena on the Spot treatment before and had to use in very small amounts because it would dry so quickly. My skin does very well with this gel texture. I've noticed some mild breakouts but my old one's are clearing up quite nicely and with continued use I feel they will slowly clear as well.

Reviewed on May 1, 2011

I was 2 days shy of my doctor putting me on Acutane. My acne was that severe and I was 28 and absolutely sick of it. In a last ditch effort, I made a leap of faith and ordered all of the acne.org products. I saw results within two days!!! My husband could not believe his eyes and neither could I. I practically burst into tears at the sight of my new skin. Love, love, love all of these products.