Page 3 of Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)
4.3/5 - 1283 reviews

Write Your Review Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
- Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Seeing results within 4 days
Reviewed on August 10, 2015

My acne is mild, slight redness. I was on proactive and it made my skin worse. My face burnt a lot. So I switched to acne org. Ive been on the regimen for 4 days & im seeing results already!! amazing product! Thank you so much for this procuct. Real life saver for an insecure teen like me. Very affordable too!

Works like a charm.
Reviewed on August 3, 2015

I've been using this along with the other two products in the regimen for about two years. I had tried Proactiv, and while that worked to fight big zits for me, I ended up having a ton of closed comedones- my face had the texture of the back of a Crunch bar. The cleanser and moisturizer are good, but this product is where the magic happens. My skin is now a thousand times better than what it used to be however I still wouldn't consider myself 100% clear. Maybe a solid 85%. I still get acne, albeit not in the form of large zits anymore, and I still have many scars from fighting acne for so long. If you have oily skin, this product is guaranteed to make you even more oily. It doesn't bother me too much nowadays, as I'd much rather prefer to look oily but clear rather than have any acne. Plus, all it takes to fight the shine is to dab my face with toilet paper once or twice a day to get any excess oil off of my face.

Also, for me, getting results was a much slower process than the 3-4 months the regimen promises, even when I almost never missed application. However, out of the many over-the-counter treatments I've tried, the regimen is the only thing that has truly worked for me. Other factors such as my age (19, puberty almost over?), the fact that my diet has changed a lot over the past two years (much less junk food, no soda), I started getting active, have been drinking much more water, i NEVER touch my face, and also I change my pillowcase daily probably all also contribute to me clearing up substantially.

Reviewed on July 23, 2015

This is just amazing. I have no other words for this product. I have used PanOxyl benzoyl peroxide but the results weren't as good as this! I have been following the regimen for only 2 days and I see results already! I am so excited to see how my skin looks after a month. Thank you so much Dan for making such wonderful products.

Reviewed on July 21, 2015

I have never written an online review about anything, but I had to about this product.

My skin first started flaring up when I was in sixth grade. My acne worsened until about 9th grade when I discovered AcneFree products. This got rid of my acne quick and kept me relatively clear for about four years. now fast forward to me in college, and all of a sudden, without warning, my terrible middle school acne returned with a vengeance. The acne free stopped working for me entirely, and I was plagued with large pimples on my forehead and chin, and millions of tiny whiteheads covering my cheeks. I picked at all my pimples and then had my face covered in pimples AND scabs. I never let my family or boyfriend see me without makeup, even though makeup did little to help, just made me look caked up. I cried almost every night and tried everything under the sun. I tried birth control, the acnefree severe kit, african black soap, LUSH products, turmeric, honey, lemon juice, and basically every drug store acne kit you could think of. Every method I used, I also used to find reviews of the product. which is how I found out about the regimen. After trying literally everything I finally gave up and decided to try it. my experience matched what the regimen said it would almost completely. after a month I cleared a lot, no new pimples, then I added the AHA+ to my regimen and the scars have lightened signifigantly and now on the fourth month, I havent gotten a pimple in a month. Even when im on my period. My skin COMPLETELY cleared which i did not know what possible. I have my skin back! I can go swimming again and work out and sweat without feeling ashamed and not have to put on makeup before leaving my bedroom every morning. If you are looking for a definitel sign to buy this product THIS IS YOUR SIGN. i am so grateful for my skin (right in time before I transfer to a new university) it definitely dried me out the first two months, almost to the point where I wanted to stop using it. My skin was itchy and peeling and kind of gross. but adding jajoba oil (I didnt use the oil, i bought some from the supermarket) to the moisturizer definitely helped significantly. So anyways, yes this works. no, not overnight. but it works and consistently.

Reviewed on July 3, 2015

I am so ooooooo in love with this product!!! I've struggled with acne and dark spots since I was 14, and I am now 28. My break outs have calmed down over the years to where only at that time of the month I would breakout. I stumbled upon the mentioned of when watching an YouTube guru rave about this regimen. I was spectacle about trying this product at first because years of trying drugstore products, proactive, and Murad. My dark spots we're mainly from using Murad, that product made a little situation into to a nightmare. I broke out so bad that my skin was sensitive and cystic acne occurred for months. Once the cystic acne cleared up I was left with a face full of dark scars. For fourteen years these scars have not gone away until I came in contact with this miracle worker here. I purchased only the cleanser, the treatment, and AHA+, and used my own store bought oil free facial moisturizer that my face was use to and did not make me break out. Starting the regimen twice a day, I saw immediate results in 2 days. Pimples I had disappeared within a day or two and those big stubborn ones 3 or 4 max and stayed away. Then within the 5th and 6th day I noticed the dark spots vanishing. I've been using this regimen for 2 weeks tomorrow and already my skin is breakout free, the dark spots has vanished in areas and on my cheeks, jaw and chin where it was the most damage are fading away. I couldn't believe the results, but when others start to see the improvements in my skin and this new glow, I knew then that I found a holy grail to my new skin care regimen. I really think the treatment is the Golden child in this regimen, because I have not used the AHA+ yet cause of the recommended time to use in months time of start of regimen I only think things will continue to only get better. I am such a believer in this regimen that I went ahead and subscribed for the long term and recommended to everyone I know and even strangers whether they are suffering from acne or not. I am so happy I found this regimen because at 28 years old I've found the confidence I lost 14 years ago and I owe the family for that and I am forever Greatful ☺

by Rukhsarfatma on 07/09/2015 10:57
I live in india, kolkata and have ordered cleanser, the treatment and moisturizer on 6th of july 2015. M quite impressed wd ths product by wtchng everyone's review in youtube nd m hopeful it will cure my acne as well as scars due to acne. I checked out shipping status of my product and i got to knw that it wl reach me wd in 2-6 weeks. M dying to receive it as soon as possible. Hope it will nt take too much tym in delivery.
Benzoyl for the win!
Reviewed on July 2, 2015

It's great! Not too over drying when you use it consistently just don't put it in your eye area , it will irritate your eyes if you do. Otherwise it works !!!

Yes! It's really work!!!
Reviewed on June 19, 2015

After try many treatment, now I find a right treatment can cure my pimples. I have try about under 2 weeks, and this stuff is REALLY WORK!!! Thank You Very Much :) I really recommend this item.

Hopefully this will work for you
Reviewed on June 16, 2015

I have been using this for a bit longer than a year when I had hormonal acne with red angry pimples and whiteheads. My skin has never been neither oily nor dry before, but this thing killed my skin even combined with moisturizer and jojoba oil. Unfortunately, this never cured my acne. The thing that really saved my skin was solodyn, I have no longer pimples, but I`m left with hyperpigmentation.

by Fudgesicle87 on 08/13/2015 12:08
Have you tried AHA for your hyperpigmentation?
It will change your skin's life
Reviewed on June 3, 2015

I'm 20 with border line moderate acne. I've had acne since middle school! I've been there tried that and everything failed. Finalllyyyyyy I have found my holy grail. This stuff is very drying at first and it may be annoying, especially if you wear make up (little rough patches will be normal at first). But if you stick to it and remember to never skip the moisturizer, your skin will transform completely. Not only is my acne 95% cleared up, but the texture of my skin has changed in such little time. I thank the AHA moisturizer for that part. I can't believe my skin could look this good again! Please give it a try if your looking for a solution and be patient and positive and follow the regimen religiously (:. Also, diet and stress are a big contribution to your acne. Following the regimen but eating horribly and not having the best hygiene (I.e dirty pillow cases and sheets) will not clear up your acne. Excercise, eat a balanced diet, stay hydrated, and follow the regimen and you will notice a difference!!

Pleasantly surprised by this product!
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

This is my first time actually taking time to review a is too good not to and people who are suffering with acne need to know there is a solution.

I didnt really have acne until my early 20's and then it all seemed to come at once. This was socially frustrating as I was going through college and having a face full of acne certainly didnt help my self confidence.I tried many products and actually went to a dermatologist at one point but nothing seemed to help. I stumbled upon, read the reviews and figured I had nothing to lose but quite a bit to gain. I

I have been using products for about a year and I can say without a doubt that this stuff (when used with the rest of The Regimen) works! Since starting the Regimen I have noticed occasional breakouts on my jawline but in general my skin has been clear and feels much better. Ive actually received comments on how my skin looks so much better, this was a huge confidence booster!

When I first started using this product for the first month or so I did notice redness and tenderness especially around the eyes and forehead but that went away as the skin got used to the benzoyl peroxide. During the winter months I did add Jojoba Oil to help prevent dry skin and flaking.

Overall great product for the price and it is available in sizes that actually last a month if not more. Try the Regimen and you'll see for yourself... a better more confident you is right around the corner.