Page 3 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1298 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Works great for adults and teens!
Reviewed on November 6, 2015

I'm 36 and have been using this for the last 5-6 years, it's the ONLY thing that has every gotten rid of my acne (and I've tried every prescription and TV special acne regimen out there over the years). I still get a spot now and than, especially around my period, but I also only use a small amount twice a day...just a fingers tip worth. I cleanse with Cetaphil, use BP, and follow up with the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer in the morning and AHA+ at night time. (At first I followed the Dan's Regimen, but found I could cut back quite a bit and not have any flaky skin at all and still get great results). Also be sure to rub the BP in completely, if I just quickly put it on my face and not spend the time to really rub it in, it's not nearly as effective.

I've just started using this for my 13 year old daughter now as well. She has severe acne, which just keeps getting worse since she always forgets to take care of her face. I've started helping her with this morning and night and it's already starting to clear up her skin. She still has a long ways to go, but I have no doubts it will clear up completely in the next few months. I use Simple's Micellar Cleansing Water first to help cleanse her face and follow up with the BP.

Love and Hate
Reviewed on October 18, 2015

Ok this is a good product for the price but sometimes I still get irritated and have some acne. I love BP because it kills bacteria on the face. I follow instructions I do not understand maybe its too drying and irritate my skin. I just wish it gave me consistent results but I will still use it. Oh and be careful it may sting your eyes a little like cutting onions. Always use SPF moisturizer during the day or moisturizer then sunscreen.

IT WORKS....PERIOD!!!!
Reviewed on October 5, 2015

These products work. Been using this for the last 3 months and my acne has cleared. My skin did get worse and dry at first then it cleared. Since then its been really smooth sailing. I do get a pimple or two but it does not last more than two days. However, I am dark skinned so I have a lot of acne scars from years of breakouts. I have been using glycolic acid for a month but there is not much difference in terms of the hyperpigmentation. Overally for acne, this is the best I have come across.

Should this treatment be affecting my complexion!?
Reviewed on September 23, 2015

've been using the regimen for a week and a half now and I am experiencing the dryness and peeling that is expected, However the benzoyl peroxide has also made me go a shade or 2 darker. My face is now almost darker than the rest of my body whereas is used to be the palest part of my body. Has anyone else experienced this and could possibly help me - I'm afraid that if I keep using it, it will make my face go even more darker. Please help.

by Rsem3839 on 09/26/2015 14:20
yes! Im on my first week and my face is darker too. but i think that happens because there is dead skin peeling off form the top of your new skin , so that dead skin will have a darker color , it will peel off , dont worry. The same thing happens if you get chemical peelings. look for photos in google, you will see.
by Rsem3839 on 09/26/2015 14:20
by kissybiz on 11/02/2015 19:56
Mine got darker too. Just keep using it. You'll be glad you stuck with it.
Horrible product
Reviewed on September 17, 2015

I ordered this product for the second time and the first time I had it I got a small tube of everything and I followed the regimen for washing and caring for your face and it did nothing but make my face worse... I highly do not recommend this product, also it took 4 weeks to finally get it, and I had paid for the extra fast shipping. DO NOT get this product, it is a waste of your money and time waiting for it to finally come, I wish I could get my money back for how horrible of a product it is. Folks please take my advice.. and don't get this.

Are you kidding me??!?!??!?!
Reviewed on September 15, 2015

Are you serious, Dan? I saw all the good reviews of this regimen, and look where it took me. My skin got so flaky and it looks absolutely disgusting and it made my skin to get worse and more sensitive and I am having break outs. What is this? Also, I don't understand why you charged me for another this whole kit even though I DID NOT order on September 10!!!!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why you are saying that my order has been shipped.. Shipped to where? To heaven? Seriously, give my freaking money back. Send it directly through my bank account. I am so very disappointed with this regimen and your service. This regimen was my last hope for my acne, but you made it worse and you gave me more stress by taking my money away from my bank account even though I DID NOT order this freaking regimen again. HA. You better respond to my email ASAP and give my money back and I don't even want your regimen, your kit anymore. Take them with you and give me my money back NOW.

by sos398 on 09/17/2015 23:29
YES! such a horrible product!!
by annabanana87 on 09/27/2015 12:12
Been using this for many years now. The first time I used it my skin got worse before it got better... My skin got flaky and it purged. Good thing about the flakiness was that it renewed my skin faster, hence the scars faded faster too.. Hang in there.
by Robswife2 on 11/10/2015 00:58
Please try it again and give it at least a month before you judge. My skin went through a seriously scary, flakey phase and now it's beautiful. Takes time and patience!
It works!
Reviewed on September 11, 2015

I've been on the acne.org regemin for 6 weeks and this benzoyl peroxide is the magic!

It's help clear my skin and keeping it clear:)

It goes well with the moisturiser and jojoba oil to help keep the dryness at bay.

I'm so so happy I have started the regemin.

Thank you Dan for these great products.

by jonaisrael on 11/25/2015 04:37
hi, ive been using the product for a month already. i still have a very noticeable flakes and my face is very dry. How long i can get rid of this flaking? thanks
Trust me, this is the best stuff ever!!
Reviewed on September 11, 2015

When I was in 8th grade, I had bad acne and picture day was coming very soon. I researched and found this site, and though my acne did not clear up before picture day, it did eventually clear up soon after! I am now a senior in college, and have used it ever since. This stuff is a miracle!!!! I would not know what to do without it. I've tried Proactiv in the past, didn't work. Thank you Dan for creating a wonderful product.

It saved my life!
Reviewed on September 5, 2015

Ive been having acne since I came here in England and I was from Philippines so probably the weather change made my skin become sensitive. At first they were not alot, but i started my puberty and tries to hide it with makeup but it made my acne worst. I tried so many stuff but it made my skin worst and sensitive so I was really desperate. This website isnt really known when I went. I was just on youtube and this girl was talking about this. Thank god I listened. I gambled because it costs quite alot for a student like me, and also it will take ages to come here, so I thought okay this is m last shot so I did. I ordered the pack (face wash, benzoyl peroxide and moisturiser)with my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. First week my skin is already dried like flaky, i look like a dead person because my skin are peeling of really bad and also if you put foundation or any makeup on top of it it just become worst so I stopped putting make up on my face, and also losing my fate on this product because it made my skin really dry. But patience is virtue. For the moisturiser to work, just add alttle bit of face oil like bio oil with it to make your skin less dry and apply it 3 times a day. Eventually my skin got better after 6 months my acne will just come in once a week with just one small spot and when I put the benzoyl peroxide it will be gone for a day. Acne has been my worst nightmare and because of it I woke up and feels better about myself :) thank you so much.

lili
Reviewed on September 1, 2015

Its Really works ?? i dont have severe acne but i have blackhead on my cheeks and i have tried everything iam really upset about my face ...:(