Page 3 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1215 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

This stuff actually works
Reviewed on August 30, 2014

I've been battling acne for 10+ years, well since HS. You name it, I've used OTC ointments, prescription drugs, pills, (Tetratcycline) and even the powerful drug accutane. I was clear for like a year and half, but my acne just came back. But, since I find out about the 2.5% BP it actually does wonders. I know on Daniel Kern vids it mentions to use high amounts of BP in order to work. Well for me it just dried me up big time, I ended up just taking it easy like some of you mentioned and Daniel as well, and what do you know, it works like a wonder on my skin! If used minimal amount all over the face it does wonders, less is more. Since then I've been fairly clear, a little breakouts here and there, but nothing to panic about. Been using Daniel Kern's BP for about 2 1/2 years and kept my skin fairly clear consistently. Overall this is a must try, trust me, use this 2.5% BP, mild face wash and moisturizer and you're golden.

This is a review for the treatment only
Reviewed on August 27, 2014

This beats proactiv anytime.I use it in combination with over the counter products ,and believe me ,it works .

its a good product
Reviewed on August 27, 2014

i like the product it does wonders but they take too long to get here its almost been a week

After years of battling with acne...
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

I started using the regimen last march of this year after how many years of battling with acne. I am almost hopeless in clearing my acne as i have tried almost all of the otc medications and beauty products. Some did the work of drying my existing acnes but nothings has stopped new acnes from forming. until, i came across with the regimen online as I was browsing the net in hopes of finding a permanent solution. now, after 5 months of use, i can honestly say that it actually works! I just love this product and thank you Daniel Kern for sharing this with us.

Never been more content with my skin.
Reviewed on August 25, 2014

I had acne on and off for 10 years and this is the first time my skin has been clear...I had severe cystic acne when i was 17-18 years old and I went on a round of accutane. It cleared up my skin pretty well but left really bad scarring. I did lasers for the scarring and it was moderately improved. Then, 3 years later my skin broke out again. I was getting pimples after pimples and it eventually spread all over my face again. I was so upset and so embarrassed with my skin once again. I tried everything all over again and no results. I decided to try the regime from acne.org because of the great reviews and the down to earth business model. I followed the regime religiously and saw results in just one month. By 3-4 months my skin was about 95% clear. Now i've been using the regime for 8 months and I rarely get pimples! It is a miracle product for me and I would really encourage everyone to give it a try! You MUST follow the instructions precisely! I'm so grateful for Dan and his products, he really saved my confidence!! I am more than happy to write this review for him because the regime TRULY works and you will be amazed with the results! Thank you again!

best acne product out there
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

As a teenager, I've always suffered from horrible breakouts. It all started in 5th grade. There were only a few then, but then more and more pimples grew on my face. I was so embarrassed in middle school, and it grew worse in high school. I wore a ton of makeup to hide the zits but they were always there. I tried Proactive but the acne did not improve. I was envious of my friends who had flawless skin, and felt less pretty standing next to them. One day I was looking for ways to get rid of zits overnight when I found this website.I was hesitant at first because of my failure with proactive, but all of the good reviews convinced me to purchase it. I have never made such a good decision.

When they say you have to do it twice a day, you really do. I did it perfectly for two weeks and saw instant results. I was seeing less acne and my face wasn't as red. The only problem was that my face grew flaky, but some oil (the one they sell here) fixed it right away. I continued doing the entire regimen for five months and by then my acne was almost completely gone. I had maybe two pimples at a time or less. Now, after using it for more than a year, my acne is completely gone. Sometimes I do get lazy and I get one pimple or two, but that rarely happens. I can now go out without makeup and not be embarrassed of my face.

Anyone who has acne problems should definetley purchase this great product. I don't regret my decison to buy it.

Best preventative measure on the market.
Reviewed on August 13, 2014

I've had acne in many forms all my life - comedones, whiteheads, etc. I grew out of it, mostly, but as soon as I hit my mid-20s - bam - horrible hormonal breakouts. I bought this maybe four years ago it when I had a huge flareup after going on a new birth control, and it kept most of the cysts at bay - most, because my hormones are prone to malfunctioning (dairy, soy, sugar, and of course PMS), I'm always going to get 2-3 cysts a month regardless what I use topically. Though BP is not an all-out miracle for hormonal acne, the bacteria-killing lessens the number and severity of cysts, for sure. It's really the best prevention acne-prone skin can have (along with BHA, AHA acids and a light moisturizer). I got a great look at what my skin would look like without it, when my bottle ran out... the WORST hormonal breakout I'd had in years. Needless to say, I purchased a new bottle STAT! The key really is to use it consistently, night and day, every day. My skin is sensitive to the point where it can't tolerate high concentrations of BP - 5%-10% spot treatments give me chemical burns - but 2.5% is perfect as an all-over preventative measure. I'd never be without it.

Happy girl who once extremely depressed from extremely severe acne
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

My review is 2 years delayed, and I just wanted to express my gratitude to Dan for creating this fantastic product. Like others have posted, my story is similar in that I tried everything under the sun. (two rounds of accutane, lasers, peels, weekly extractions at the dermatologists, prescription topicals, and lots of tears and pain). This is the ONLY thing that has kept my acne away, trust. Please please please try this, but this time have hope because your expectations will be fulfilled. My acne became extremely severe when I was 14, and I discovered this product when I was 18. I am 22 now and I will continue to use this as my brother and I strangely have cystic acne consistently even in our 20's.

Stay strong, and thank you dan for giving me confidence, something that is priceless.

Use with caution
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

Like many posters here, I also have tried anything and everything under the sun. I tried both home, over-the-counter, and prescription drugs, topical and oral. I sought help from medical professionals for three years now. Like everyone here, I too had countless attempts on this trial and error cycle until finally I tried the Regimen which turned out to be a success in the long series of failure. I wish it was the first and only solution I have ever tried. I am posting this review in hopes that I can save someone the time and money by telling you my positive experience with this product. The Benzoyl Peroxide is key to the kit so I decided to write a separate review for it. If you watched Dan's video and read the instructions, I want to reiterate that you should really use the product with caution and as directed. "Use liberal" ONLY when your skin had adjusted to the strength of BP. Believe me, I had burnt a few spots on my face when I used it as spot treatment Luckily, I already have Elta MD Intense Moisturizer that has paraffin wax which is specifically used after laser surgery and/or in conjunction with any drying medication like retin-A. Just the same, the burnt area went away and cleared but if you can prevent having to go through burning, do so by following directions! Do not be stubborn like me :) The effectiveness of the product is really dependent on how committed you are to using it properly. I have experienced the cystic acne around and under my chin too but only lasted a few weeks. If I had given up then, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now with the results I am seeing everyday. It probably was just an adjustment period because after that any new breakout just clears right away and had become less and less of an occurrence. It doesn't have any strong odor. It whitens and brightens your skin so great for removing acne scars. It dries the pimple and lets the bad skin peel off on it's own. If you use the moisturizer provided in the kit, the drying effect of this BP is offset and you will gain a better balance. I am truly happy to have found this and I intend to use it for a long time. I have set up a subscription on my first purchase which arrives on timely fashion. It is that good of a product that I am committing indefinitely. I did score it one less star because it has initial breakout and is super drying for sensitive skin like mine. However, I don't want to discourage anyone from using it. Rather, I want to caution people into using this product in moderation. If your skin should react the way it did mine, take it slow-ER, maybe every other day or even once a week. Let your skin adjust so you can be happy with your results too!

I would pay hundreds for this product. It really works!!!!
Reviewed on July 24, 2014

Life Saver!!! I was battling acne for years. I'm talking cystic. Huge, gross, embarrassing. I went to countless dermatologist appointments that were just a huge waste of time. Once I started using the regimen, specifically BP, my face cleared up!!!! I'm not exaggerating at all. No more zits. I still have scars but no more nasty big zits. LIFE SAVER. Thank you soooooo much!!!!!

by Antua on 07/24/2014 18:26
Ay the beginning you used once or twice per day? I mean the first week