Page 3 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1246 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

This Sh!t works like Magic
Reviewed on January 10, 2015

I first tried it 2 years ago and my face cleared up nicely. I started getting lazy and stopped using it and got acne back. Ive been on it again for a month now and will never use anything else. I only use this product at night .As my cleanser I use simple truth and cetaphyl as my moisturizer. I seriously love my regimen and love having smooth skin again. I do have a lot of scaring that hopefully the AHA will help fade once I start using that again also. I'm just happy I don't feel like I have to cover myself worth so much makeup anymore. Thanks Dan! You Da Man! :-D

Works better than MAGIC
Reviewed on January 7, 2015

I had mild acne and after just a week of using this nightly, I'm clear. It's invaluable! I did have flaking skin which was quite bad from Day 5 ish but I got rid of them with the AHA+. I know it's only recommended after a month of using the BP but I couldn't stand the flakes so I experimented. But it didn't sting as much as I've expected! After 3 days of using it at night, my flakes are gone together with my acne :) Thank you Dan!

So Far ... So Good !
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

PLEASE READ! --- I wont go into depths about my life with acne, I am simply here to give my opinion about the regimen. I am on week 2 of the regimen... although it is still early into my journey with the acne.org regimen... so far I don't see a HUGE change in my acne, but I do see results. I have really bad cystic acne and scaring, especially on my cheeks and forehead. I am happy to say this and hopefully I wont be jinxing it, but my cheeks are so much smoother and the red scaring is slowly but surely fading... Each and every review on here have one thing in common... this regimen WILL make your face flakey and dry. My face is super oily and even that doesn't over power the dry and flakiness. One thing that I dislike is how you have to "BARELY" touch your skin while doing the regimen. JUST BE GENTLE -- GENTLE GENTLE GENTLE IS KEY !! Just like everything you are trying for the first time, this regimen will take some time to get use to. You MUST have patience but I promise you, you will see results. I am no success story but I am hoping after a month or two or so on this regimen I will come back and be that success story. I am so beyond excited to see what this regimen will do to my face in the next couple of weeks! And i will surely be back to give you all an update! :)

CHEERS!

life changing
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

After coming off the pill - Yasmin my skin broke out, I would wake daily worried about looking in the mirror to find new blemishes, I would also go to sleep with a red face and feel so ugly, turning the light off as soon as possible so my boyfriend didn't see me. I would wake up extra early to try and cover my face in thick make up. Now my skin is nearly blemish free, thanks to acne org, I tried so many other products but this really is my "go to" I apply the benzoyl peroxide every night as I have sensitive skin and it works great, my skin does get dry and flaky so I do so use the aha twice a week. I highly recommend these products!

confusing
Reviewed on December 22, 2014

I don't want to review this product now bc I only use it for 2 days. But the only thing that makes me confuse is why this product makes my skin oily? It doesn't look like many people here who get dry, flaky skin but it is so much looking like I put oil on my face. Did anyone get the same problem as me?? I need your advice all, is it normal or not?? Your response means a lot to me

Thanks

UPDATE:

I was wrong, it takes time to adjust to my skin. It absorbed well in day 3. And even Im just using it for 5 days, I can see the improvement.. now my skin has cleared up!!! Even though there is still many scars and hyperpigmentations, but its okay than bumps. Its God sent product.

by stacey47 on 12/24/2014 15:32
I think you might be using to much. But go to acne.org and make sure you're using it correctly. You can even call them and ask your question. I gave not used it myself because the wash cleared up my face.
finally I found the best combination!
Reviewed on December 19, 2014

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!! I have spent thousands, I have put myself through so much pain with different procedures and shed so many tears. I eat better than anyone I know so I have never understood why I had acne. I didnt want to socialise and sometimes didnt go to work because I was so embarrassed! I have finally found what works for me! Firstly this product applied as a spot treatment and do not pick! It causes more to come up. I also drank a tea called Tea With Me I followed the steps advised and I finally have clear skin! I am so happy and grateful. Its an Australian brand [link removed].au

I finally feel beautiful again :)

ONLY thing that works
Reviewed on December 19, 2014

I wear makeup every single day. I'm talking full-face makeup every weekday morning and even on weekends. This is the only thing that has helped me control my acne and maintain new ones from forming. I was on a strict regimen every morning and night. Everyone always asks me how I am able to keep my skin so clear with all the makeup products I use. Makes me feel so good and confident that I finally have a good system down where even though I put chemicals on my face I am still able to clean it off with Acne.Org regimen. I've noticed a huge difference after I finished the regimen, I broke out especially on my forehead. I was also under a lot of stress, (losing a baby and losing my home)... it just kept getting worse. I used PanOxyl as a substitute until I had enough to purchase the regimen again. Today is the day I do that because my acne is going CRAZY on me! I haven't worn foundation for a few months how insane is that! I need this regimen back in my life... so today is the day I get my acne back in control. And no worries about my stress levels, I'm controlling that as well :)

Not worth it
Reviewed on December 6, 2014

I have been using benzaclin for 5 years now for my cystic acne and since my insurance was going to change that meant the prescription would be $200 everytime i needed some more. So i decided to try out this stuff. It just made my skin worse. I stuck with it for a month or so, I wasnt even able to absorb it either. So i switched back to benzaclin and im already noticing a huge difference after 1 week. Never again will i try the cheap stuff to try and save some money. Instead of buying this garbage go to a dermatologist instead its way better than otc crap

by akau on 12/12/2014 16:39
This product is helpful or not
by stacey47 on 12/24/2014 15:39
You have to use it with the whole regimen, just using one is not going to work. You messed yourself up before you got started. Now you're going around saying it does not work. Please go to acne. Org and read about how all the products work. PLEASE! Try all the products before you give up.
It works! :)
Reviewed on November 29, 2014

Downside first: It dries out your skin, so moisturize and avoid eye area!

Upside: It has almost completely stopped my breakouts. I've been using this for 6 months, but saw results within the first few weeks.

I truly wish I would have given this a chance earlier. I've had moderate acne for around 10 years, and it would have saved my skin from a lot of scarring.

Advice: When moisturizing after this treatment (even after you let it dry), don't moisturize the under-eye area with the lotion you've just been spreading around your face. Some of the BP mixes with that lotion, and you don't want that getting anywhere near the delicate skin around you eyes. If you want to hydrate the eye area, wash you hands first and then apply your moisturizer to that area.

my holy grail
Reviewed on November 27, 2014

I've lived with mild to moderate to severe acne & back again since 1989 (probably before many of you reading this review were born). I wouldn't say I've tried everything, but I've tried enough--certainly almost every over the counter product under the sun, along with the ubiquitous home remedies. Many of which did nothing & a few that made matters worse. I'd mostly given up on Benzoyl Peroxide after burning the crap out of my face time after time. Never again! Then a few years ago I read the book Breaking Out by Lydia Preston, & decided to give that evil, evil BP just one more shot. I wasn't expecting much, except to hopefully not burn the crap out of my face yet again. This time, however, I took a more measured approach than in times past. I gradually worked my way up to the acne.org BP by first using Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask every other day. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. The itching is intense at first, but I was able to distract myself during this 'hardening off' period in my skin & now I'm able to apply the acne.org BP without a single side effect. (Except the unavoidable bleaching of clothes & towels--small price to pay imo, & hey, the ombre look is in, right?) I mostly use it once a day, at night, unless I have some sort of monthly situation that us ladies sometimes do. What I like about the acne.org BP is pretty much in the description: it's a gel that spreads/absorbs easily without added fragrances, etc. It's pretty much the only product I use in winter, aside from moisturizer. Simple.