Page 3 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1223 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

dark flaky skin
Reviewed on October 9, 2014

I have a mild acne,and started using this product for 2wks and 2 days to be exact,i notice that there are some spot near and below the circle of my eyes that gets dark and flaky,is this bp can cause burning Of Skin? Please Help...what Should I do?should I still Nees To Continue This?

by yamanoue on 10/27/2014 09:41
Of course it can burn, especially if your skin has not yet got used to it and you may have put a bit more around the eye area, which should be avoided in general. If you are never sure you avoid the eye area completely, use some eye cream or just vaseline under your eyes before applying the BP, thus you can be sure you won`t mess with this delicate zone of your face. And follow the exact instructions and don`t use too much the first one month. Good luck!
by matiastorresz on 11/08/2014 06:20
I had the same problem so i went to the dermatologist and she told me that i'm allergic to the BP so you may be allergic too...
A little goes a long way
Reviewed on October 5, 2014

I have used this product for years. Use a small amount each day. Once your acne is under control continue using it to keep breakouts under control. Thank you Dan!

AMAZING!
Reviewed on September 28, 2014

This product is AMAZING and is the only things that helps my acne. I've tried EVERYTHING on the market and have suffered from acne almost my entire life. THIS IS THE ONLY STUFF THAT WORKS FOR ME! AND MY SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL! (something I never thought I would EVER say!) The company is also AMAZING. Not only are they cruelty free and animal product free, but the customer service is OUTSTANDING. An order I placed somehow was not sent to me (which in the 4+ years I've been a customer has NEVER happened.) Not only did they give me a full refund, $25 store credit, and the product I ordered, but they sent me TWO ENTIRE acne regimen kits for absolutely free! I've never been let down and the one time that I was slightly disappointed, they completely made up for it and more. CONSIDER ME A LONG TIME CUSTOMER, AND CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

Works great
Reviewed on September 24, 2014

I have mild to moderate acne. I have tried several other brands, products, remedies, etc, just like the rest of you. These are the changes I made:

I stopped letting my hair touch my face.

I bought a special sleep pillow in order to sleep on my back.

I followed The Regimen (for the most part): I wash gently now, I combine Benzoyl Peroxide with Josie Maran Argan Oil, then rub on my face, after that sinks in I put Josie Maran's Argan Moisturizer SPF 47 (I did not like the Regimen's moisturizer as it does not provide SPF protection). I use Baking soda to get my makeup off at night, and use a cotton ball with an eye makeup remover solution to remove eye makeup. About 2-3 times a week I use the AHA treatment at night.

This is what worked for me. I have begun to clear up and stay clear. I believe it has been about five weeks since I began the Regimen. I have a bit of dryness but for the most part my skin is looking great. Thank you Dan for everything.

v/r,

Charlene

Prefer Proactiv + Pore Targeting Treatment
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

Tried this a few times because I got a free travel kit with my AHA purchase. This treatment feels very grainy compared to my Proactive + treatment. The Proactive + BP treatment is very smooth. With that said, I'm not knocking the effectiveness of this product. I'm sure it works just fine, but I can't switch from something that goes on smooth to something that feels like I'm rubbing liquid sand on my face.

Not a permanent solution
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

Quite harsh in the long run for my skin type.

I get why people would get results from it.

But for sensitive skins, it seems to leave the skin quite red and angry.

And once I stopped benzoyl peroxide, acne came right back.

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed on September 9, 2014

Ok so I used this during the last few months that I did the regimen (didn't work for me btw!) and it made my acne even worse. Around my mouth I got little red bumps that left so many damn marks that probably won't fade for forever. Terrible, terrible product same goes for acne.org AHA. I seriously believe that all of these "5 star" reviews are fake. No way so many people think this product is a miracle cause it just made my acne worse. If you are going to try the regimen, do it with drugstore products! The first 5 months I was on the regimen that's what helped my skin and as soon as I tried this all hell broke loose. But regardless the regimen didn't work as I'm back in square one but everyone is different so maybe the regimen will work for you. (using drugstore prouducts!)

by lorna96 on 10/28/2014 15:42
what product(drugstore product) did u use
Consistent and Effective ++
Reviewed on September 4, 2014

I give this 10 stars!!! No acne treatment I have ever used works like this stuff. It keeps acne at bay, and it really does work! I only need a pea-sized amount to keep my skin clear, but I originally started off using way more than that. This stuff is light, absorbs quick and nicely. No residue, stickiness etc. Of course its drying, especially at first (I had a rough first few months with this stuff. my skin peeled, got discolored and was chronically dry), but once your face gets used to this stuff, your all set to go. Acne is no longer a problem for me thanks to this treatment-- NEVER DISCONTINUE I WOULD DIE :(

This stuff actually works
Reviewed on August 30, 2014

I've been battling acne for 10+ years, well since HS. You name it, I've used OTC ointments, prescription drugs, pills, (Tetratcycline) and even the powerful drug accutane. I was clear for like a year and half, but my acne just came back. But, since I find out about the 2.5% BP it actually does wonders. I know on Daniel Kern vids it mentions to use high amounts of BP in order to work. Well for me it just dried me up big time, I ended up just taking it easy like some of you mentioned and Daniel as well, and what do you know, it works like a wonder on my skin! If used minimal amount all over the face it does wonders, less is more. Since then I've been fairly clear, a little breakouts here and there, but nothing to panic about. Been using Daniel Kern's BP for about 2 1/2 years and kept my skin fairly clear consistently. Overall this is a must try, trust me, use this 2.5% BP, mild face wash and moisturizer and you're golden.

This is a review for the treatment only
Reviewed on August 27, 2014

This beats proactiv anytime.I use it in combination with over the counter products ,and believe me ,it works .