Page 3 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.4/5 - 1218 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Not a permanent solution
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

Quite harsh in the long run for my skin type.

I get why people would get results from it.

But for sensitive skins, it seems to leave the skin quite red and angry.

And once I stopped benzoyl peroxide, acne came right back.

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed on September 9, 2014

Ok so I used this during the last few months that I did the regimen (didn't work for me btw!) and it made my acne even worse. Around my mouth I got little red bumps that left so many damn marks that probably won't fade for forever. Terrible, terrible product same goes for acne.org AHA. I seriously believe that all of these "5 star" reviews are fake. No way so many people think this product is a miracle cause it just made my acne worse. If you are going to try the regimen, do it with drugstore products! The first 5 months I was on the regimen that's what helped my skin and as soon as I tried this all hell broke loose. But regardless the regimen didn't work as I'm back in square one but everyone is different so maybe the regimen will work for you. (using drugstore prouducts!)

by lorna96 on 10/28/2014 15:42
what product(drugstore product) did u use
Consistent and Effective ++
Reviewed on September 4, 2014

I give this 10 stars!!! No acne treatment I have ever used works like this stuff. It keeps acne at bay, and it really does work! I only need a pea-sized amount to keep my skin clear, but I originally started off using way more than that. This stuff is light, absorbs quick and nicely. No residue, stickiness etc. Of course its drying, especially at first (I had a rough first few months with this stuff. my skin peeled, got discolored and was chronically dry), but once your face gets used to this stuff, your all set to go. Acne is no longer a problem for me thanks to this treatment-- NEVER DISCONTINUE I WOULD DIE :(

This stuff actually works
Reviewed on August 30, 2014

I've been battling acne for 10+ years, well since HS. You name it, I've used OTC ointments, prescription drugs, pills, (Tetratcycline) and even the powerful drug accutane. I was clear for like a year and half, but my acne just came back. But, since I find out about the 2.5% BP it actually does wonders. I know on Daniel Kern vids it mentions to use high amounts of BP in order to work. Well for me it just dried me up big time, I ended up just taking it easy like some of you mentioned and Daniel as well, and what do you know, it works like a wonder on my skin! If used minimal amount all over the face it does wonders, less is more. Since then I've been fairly clear, a little breakouts here and there, but nothing to panic about. Been using Daniel Kern's BP for about 2 1/2 years and kept my skin fairly clear consistently. Overall this is a must try, trust me, use this 2.5% BP, mild face wash and moisturizer and you're golden.

This is a review for the treatment only
Reviewed on August 27, 2014

This beats proactiv anytime.I use it in combination with over the counter products ,and believe me ,it works .

its a good product
Reviewed on August 27, 2014

i like the product it does wonders but they take too long to get here its almost been a week

After years of battling with acne...
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

I started using the regimen last march of this year after how many years of battling with acne. I am almost hopeless in clearing my acne as i have tried almost all of the otc medications and beauty products. Some did the work of drying my existing acnes but nothings has stopped new acnes from forming. until, i came across with the regimen online as I was browsing the net in hopes of finding a permanent solution. now, after 5 months of use, i can honestly say that it actually works! I just love this product and thank you Daniel Kern for sharing this with us.

Never been more content with my skin.
Reviewed on August 25, 2014

I had acne on and off for 10 years and this is the first time my skin has been clear...I had severe cystic acne when i was 17-18 years old and I went on a round of accutane. It cleared up my skin pretty well but left really bad scarring. I did lasers for the scarring and it was moderately improved. Then, 3 years later my skin broke out again. I was getting pimples after pimples and it eventually spread all over my face again. I was so upset and so embarrassed with my skin once again. I tried everything all over again and no results. I decided to try the regime from acne.org because of the great reviews and the down to earth business model. I followed the regime religiously and saw results in just one month. By 3-4 months my skin was about 95% clear. Now i've been using the regime for 8 months and I rarely get pimples! It is a miracle product for me and I would really encourage everyone to give it a try! You MUST follow the instructions precisely! I'm so grateful for Dan and his products, he really saved my confidence!! I am more than happy to write this review for him because the regime TRULY works and you will be amazed with the results! Thank you again!

best acne product out there
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

As a teenager, I've always suffered from horrible breakouts. It all started in 5th grade. There were only a few then, but then more and more pimples grew on my face. I was so embarrassed in middle school, and it grew worse in high school. I wore a ton of makeup to hide the zits but they were always there. I tried Proactive but the acne did not improve. I was envious of my friends who had flawless skin, and felt less pretty standing next to them. One day I was looking for ways to get rid of zits overnight when I found this website.I was hesitant at first because of my failure with proactive, but all of the good reviews convinced me to purchase it. I have never made such a good decision.

When they say you have to do it twice a day, you really do. I did it perfectly for two weeks and saw instant results. I was seeing less acne and my face wasn't as red. The only problem was that my face grew flaky, but some oil (the one they sell here) fixed it right away. I continued doing the entire regimen for five months and by then my acne was almost completely gone. I had maybe two pimples at a time or less. Now, after using it for more than a year, my acne is completely gone. Sometimes I do get lazy and I get one pimple or two, but that rarely happens. I can now go out without makeup and not be embarrassed of my face.

Anyone who has acne problems should definetley purchase this great product. I don't regret my decison to buy it.

Best preventative measure on the market.
Reviewed on August 13, 2014

I've had acne in many forms all my life - comedones, whiteheads, etc. I grew out of it, mostly, but as soon as I hit my mid-20s - bam - horrible hormonal breakouts. I bought this maybe four years ago it when I had a huge flareup after going on a new birth control, and it kept most of the cysts at bay - most, because my hormones are prone to malfunctioning (dairy, soy, sugar, and of course PMS), I'm always going to get 2-3 cysts a month regardless what I use topically. Though BP is not an all-out miracle for hormonal acne, the bacteria-killing lessens the number and severity of cysts, for sure. It's really the best prevention acne-prone skin can have (along with BHA, AHA acids and a light moisturizer). I got a great look at what my skin would look like without it, when my bottle ran out... the WORST hormonal breakout I'd had in years. Needless to say, I purchased a new bottle STAT! The key really is to use it consistently, night and day, every day. My skin is sensitive to the point where it can't tolerate high concentrations of BP - 5%-10% spot treatments give me chemical burns - but 2.5% is perfect as an all-over preventative measure. I'd never be without it.