Page 3 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1349 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Good spot treatment as well.
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

I don't have acne anymore but I sometimes get from time to time and this works as a good spot treatment for them.

This stuff obviously works
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

Just do this before you do anything else and you will see the results you're seeking. Follow the regimen EXACTLY as told on this site and give it a fair trial of at least three months and you will have to see the results you're seeking. This will dry you're face out which is exactly why you need to use Daniel Kern's regimen as well. Good luck!!

Life Changer
Reviewed on May 8, 2016

This product changed my life. Please visit my profile for some before and after photos.

Wonder product
Reviewed on May 5, 2016

I will credit the majority of my clear face now to this wonderful product(: I've had amazing results and this product and the regimen and this site helped me immensely, my confidence has risen and I find myself doing things I never would have done before when I had my acne. If you have acne and are debating whether to buy this or not, definitely buy it! It's totally worth it and you won't regret it! I still use this every single day and I love it!

Life Changing
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

Two years ago, i started to get quite a bit of regular teenage hormonal acne. I started using the regimen and the benzoyl peroxide treatment severely dried out my skin. However, once i passed the several week long stage of dry skin, after two months, i never got a pimple again. I am now 16 and get a few inevitable pimples, but do not follow the regimen instructions to the dot anymore. I sometimes sleep with makeup on and am not very gentle with my skin. I also only use the benzoyl peroxide treatment at night. However, my skin has gone from clogged pores and acne filled to minimal pores and no acne. This is a miracle product and is the only thing that has ever worked for me. LOVE IT

Dry skin
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

I have been using this product for about a week now and the skin around my mouth and on the sides of my nose have gotten EXTREMELY dry. It is so dry, irritated, and red that it hurts to smile or even chew my food. Somebody please, please, PLEASE help!!!!!

by 469018_1443952874 on 05/04/2016 02:57
i am the same exact way right now and i have no idea what to do!!
by Damonique Miller on 05/04/2016 23:43
Hey I recently discovered that it wasn't this product causing me this problem. It was the moisturizer. Although Bp does dry your skin out a little bit, the moisturizer may be your problem. I would suggest lowering your Bp dosage to a pea size once at night only until your skin gains a tolerance. As for the moisturizer, if you are using, I would advise you to stop using it and switch to a different moisturizer. I am currently on the hunt for a new one as we speak. GOOD LUCK!! :)
by kajr on 06/12/2016 11:01
My whole starts peeling when I use as much as advised, even though I've used a 2.5% cream for years. Back WAY off the quantity. For moisturizer I slather on Aveeno daily moisturizer. My skin is very sensitive (eg, Cerave makes it burn) and acne-prone and it loves this stuff.
Did its job
Reviewed on April 29, 2016

I could only use it for short periods at a time or my skin got super super dry, but I've used it on at least three different occasions over the past five years and it definitely made a difference! It made really angry, pustulant, flared-up spots shrink. However, it didn't, in any way, clear my acne, just made some of the larger spots more manageable so I felt at least a little bit more comfortable in my own skin. I would recommend it as an option if you just want to get rid of specific spots and not if you have really rash-like acne. :(

Wonderful
Reviewed on April 26, 2016

This stuff has worked wonders for my skin one of the few things that have ever worked.

Great For maintaining Good Skin
Reviewed on April 21, 2016

Thank you very so much for the great article for the good skin for the effective the in skin got automatically smoother. This is probably the first review i ever wrote in my best life.

IT WORKS
Reviewed on April 21, 2016

Best product ever. I tried everything and even went to a dermatologist who prescribed me pills. Nothing worked. As soon as i started acne regimen treatment i could see the results after two weeks. My skin got automatically smoother. This is probably the first review i ever wrote in my life. I am so thankful. It is easy to apply, i found the packaging convenient and these products have no odor which is a ++++ ! I