Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment

Brand: Acne.org

Most helpful review

By Garcia82 on 04/27/2013
thumbnail

I suffered from cystic acne since the age of 13, and finally discovered this product from doing some serious internet research at the age of 26 (January 2012). Before using the treatment, I was using Clearasil Ultra (10% BP), and suffered from painful and chronic acne that left me suffering from a serious lack of self esteem. I got engaged at 25 and wanted very badly to have clear skin for my wedding in September 2012, so after reading all of the reviews I decided to give this product a try. I only purchased the BP treatment, and used it with Oil of Olay foaming face wash, along with Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer (0.5% salicylic acid), and also began taking zinc every day, and my face immediately began to clear up within only a couple of weeks, if that. My face was completely clear and radiant for my wedding, with not a single pimple in sight in any of my wedding photos. I can't tell you how happy and confident this product has made me feel! My face has been the clearest that it has ever been since I was very young, and the cystic, painful acne has completely disappeared. I rarely get pimples now (April 2013), and my skin looks radiant and smooth. It's almost difficult to believe that this is even possible. I wish that I had discovered this product earlier, and avoided all of the pain that having horrible acne all those years caused me. If you are scouring the internet for a treatment for your acne, and are feeling like nothing will ever work, I am begging you to please try this product out. If you are using BP that is in high concentration, like I was, immediately stop because that is most likely the reason why you are breaking out so badly--it is very damaging and irritating to your skin, and in this case, less BP is definitely more!! Please take my word for it, and if you don't want to buy the entire regimen, at least try what I am using and see if it works for you! :) Good luck!!.

Pros:
  • Completely cleared cystic acne
  • smooth radiant skin
  • works quickly and is highly effective
Cons:
  • None that I can think of

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Member reviews

“Greatest acne treatment ever used”
By on

This stuff is honestly, honestly, the BEST thing I've used for my acne. I would definitely recommend this if you have mild acne(typically you should go for 10% benzoyl if your acne is too severe) I love how easy and smooth the gel is. It soaks into your skin instantly. I started seeing results within a few days. This doesn't irritate my skin as some people say. I think you need to always moisturize your skin. I love it.

Pros

• Clears acne
  • Prevents breakouts
  • Skin glows

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for about a month
  • $ 20
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“this seriously works”
By on

i swear this product gets rid of acne and fast!!!!!

ive been using it for 2 months with the regimen and i havent had a pimple on my face since!!!

Pros

• completely gets rid of acne

Cons

• dries skin
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“A REAL CURE!!!”
By on

I suffer of acne for tree years now and the regimen really help me out a lot! I have hormonal acne so nothing worked for me because every single time acne went away it just came back stronger. i did not understand what was going on and I struggled every single time trying to know what the reasons were. The regimen solved my problems!!

• I recommend using this product/treatment.

“BEST EVER!!! Dont waste your money on anymore other products this is the one”
By on

I was buying all kinds of medications and all types of products basically i tried this and within 2 weeks i noticed less acne and after a month my scars are gone and no acne at all not even if i forget to do it for 2 or 3 days which i only did once due to travel.. but ill never use any other product ever again this is it for me.

Pros

• worked fully within 2 weeks
  • cleared up my deep acne
  • made my scars dissapear

Cons

• dry face for the first week but it was okay after the second
  • nothing else that i can think of
  • for a few months
  • $ 40
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Best for acne!!”
By on

I've been used this treament during 2 years.

My acne is disappeared! Im really thanks to acne.org

and I recommend this perfect item.

• for a day or two
  • $ 19

“LOVE THIS PRODUCT”
By on

I tried everything when it came to Acne treatment and nothing helped. all girls at school have clear skin but me and i hate it. until now! i have only used this for a couple days and im already seeing results!! This stuff is literally amazing!

Pros

• Clears acne
  • easy to apply
  • really works!!

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for a day or two
  • $ 19
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Regimen Review - 3 Week Mark”
By on

I have been using The Regimen for 5 weeks now and love this product! I would recommend this to anyone who has been suffering with acne, give it some time to work but I promise you will love it! Full review at the 3 week mark can be found at http://thesuburbanbrunette.blogspot.ca/2014/02/product-review-regimen.html

Pros

• Drys pimples
  • Clears up skin
  • Kills new pimples

Cons

• Drys Skin
  • for about a month
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Perfect”
By on

I'm a 17 year old high school student who had never had acne at ALL until the summer going into my junior year of highschool. That summer I started to develop severe acne on my checks in a matter of days. After about a month of using over the counter face washes I went to the dermatologist with my dad and the doctor had me on 100mg of doxycycline a day along with the face wash I was already using. I didn't think much of my acne until school started again, and honestly it got much worse over the summer even with the medication. Over the course of September to December my acne was still very bad but was starting to get a little better. I had about 3 cystic pimples plus a lot of random white heads an scars. I can't tell you how awful I felt. I never wanted to go out, do my homework, or even be around anyone and it was starting to really take a toll on my life. I came across the regiment one afternoon and I was so desperate to clear up my face that I ordered it.

A week later I started the regiment along with 150mg of doxycycline twice a day and I can't put into words how well the regiment along with the pills worked for me...I'm 2 weeks in and I have ZERO cystic pimples and my white heads are all gone. People are complimenting my skin and and are noticing how much happier I have become. My scars are all going away and I feel amazing. I am honestly floored by the results. Every day I can tell it's getting better just by the look of it. The regimen has given me my life, confidence, and self esteem back and I can't thank dan enough for making this product. Thank you so much.

Pros

• Clears up cystic acne quick
  • Smooth
  • Fast

Cons

• Makes skin a little dry
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 35
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“This product is amazing needs to be shown on tv!!!!!!”
By on

At first i was spectacle on this product because I came from proactive, i was going to dermatologists for 2 months wasting my money on worthless creams, I didn't have severe acne only on the chin area but its been 4 months now and I couldn't be much happier after my 3rd month on regiment I haven't used it for an entire month!!!! This product is the real deal!

Pros

• clears acne

Cons

• skin flakes
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“This product is a God send!!!”
By on

I have suffered from acne for more than a decade. I've literally tried everything including "home remedies" I found online. Every new product made my face worse. I finally figured if I couldn't clear my acne I could at least learn how to cover it with make up. I started watching you tube tutorials on make applications and came across a lady that mixed her foundation with her moisturizer which happen to be acne.org. I started doing research on this product and all I found were great reviews so I thought I would try using the treatment with my Olay face wash and moisturizer. Unfortunately that combo still didn't work so I ordered the acne.org regimen kit. I started to clear after the first wk but my skin got super dry and flaky by the third and fourth wk. I was getting frustrated but a lot of reviews said to bare through this phase. So I kept with it. I hadn't gotten any new pimples...my face was just really really dry. By weeks 5 and 6 my skin had adjusted to the BP. It's now been 10 wks total and I am still acne free and the hyper-pigmentation spots have also faded. I just ordered the AHA lotion that is supposed to help with the discoloration. This product really has been a God send!!! My skin looks better than its ever been. I have more confidence. I don't have to wear make up everyday. It's changed my life!!! Thank U Dan!!!!

Pros

• Cleared my acne completely
  • Easy steps to follow
  • Not super expensive

Cons

• Dry skin while adjusting to BP but worth it!!!!
  • for a few months
  • $ 40
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.