Page 2 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1299 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

No more acne pimple after 10 days!!!
Reviewed on December 13, 2015

I'm 21 years old form Mauritius! I had mild/medium adult acne for 1 year now. I tried everything I could and was desperate.. until my sister told me about this product. I thought what could I lose in trying. This was the best decision i could make! I've been using the product for 10 days now and I got no more acne pimple on my face. Before that, everyday i used to get plenty of small white/yellow pimple all over my face.

The only things is that my skin is breaking about due to dryness (even if I use the Regimen moisturizer) but I'm happy about it because it is removing the dark spots from previous acne off my face!! I am slowly getting back my confidence!

I would definitely advice this product for anyone who is suffering form acne!

Great !!!!!
Reviewed on December 12, 2015

This really helped cleared my breakouts. I don't feel right going a day without using this. I went from getting a new pimple/cyst everyday to maybe one every week. I'm still on my first 8 oz tube and it's almost been 2 months. Follow the Regime and it will really work!

Hot Cake
Reviewed on December 12, 2015

I've never really had acne problems. I had some acne here and there when I was a teen but nothing major. About six months ago I started breaking out badly. I never knew "adult acne" existed until it happened to me. My skin became a mess. I developed horrible acne all over my cheeks and chin. I was so very desperate to find a solution to this problem that I asked my friend how she fixed her life-long cystic acne.

Good Product.
Reviewed on December 12, 2015

Nice product and it is really a nice experience to take Acne products. I am really loving this company from the day when I first used it's products. I had suffered from Acne problem and i had tried a lot of things before this product, which helped me a lot and it works nice on me.I am feeling better by using this product.I got my first Acne.org products. It really works extremely well for me. Thanks for such a nice product.

Face Hurts!!
Reviewed on December 8, 2015

My skin is swollen, very red and itchy!

Could this be an allergic reaction???

This is just the second day I use this product.

I'm thinking of dicontinuing use.

Has anyone else had this problem??

by oyinkan98 on 12/08/2015 21:01
You may be allergic.
by monsta on 12/09/2015 16:59
[link removed] check out this link i, myslef am using this from two years and leme tell you something! benzoyl peroxide causes irritation,redness and itchiness. and moreover ,hell a lot of dryness. i had consulted a doctor first, and he had given clindamycin gel and Benzoyl peroxide.In the first few days of medication, i faced lot of the above negatives.but after a week or so, it settled. DO NOT USE BP WITHOUT PROPER MOISTURIZING GEL...that causes more dryness. after two years,when i got acne again, i consulted another doctor, who gave me the same ingredient medication, and it still works miracle! it ll definitely help you. i was supposed to apply clindamycin in the morning ,all day, then at night ,BP,after washing my face of course good luck
The magic
Reviewed on December 7, 2015

Guys,my acne story began 1,5 year ago.I had been struggling since then,I have literally tried everything and I have spent a fortune on different cremes and beauty salons.And sometimes it seemed that it would never end.I actually was ashamed of myself,the acne gave me so many insecurities which I hadn't has before.

But when I found the regimen,it immediately got better,I started finally living my life to the fullest.I don't have any insecurities any more,my skin is perfectly,yes I mean perfectly clear.I have overcome some difficulties in the firt months of using the regimen.I had allergy(therefore don't use too much in the beginning).I was itching all along and it was devastating,but it was completely worth it.After two months,my skin got completely used to the regimen,so right now I don't even use the moisturizer,it doesn't become dry anymore :)

Good luck using it!And there is always a solution to every problem!

Enormous thanks to the creators of the regimen,pure magic:)

Flakes so much...
Reviewed on December 1, 2015

Hi, I've using the regimen for a month now. My problem is I have a very dry and my skin is very tight after I wash my face with the cleanser. And I have a noticeable flakes. I am not comfortable wearing make up anymore. I am waiting my Aha package and hopefully it will help my flakes and get a

Complexion better.

Is this normal? Do I need to reduced the BP application?

Any advice about dryness and flakiness pls..

Thanks

by smooy on 12/07/2015 01:52
I have the same thing too. I'm thinking to stop using it anymore. I also use aha lotion but nothing change. :( :(
by Madridista23 on 12/07/2015 21:47
Guys,I had the same problem.My make up looked awful.Therefore try using as little as possible,it would perfect if you weren't using any for the first month,because while you are skin is getting used to the regimen(which is hard though),you should help it!
Never 100% Clear
Reviewed on November 24, 2015

This product definitely works, it reduced the amount of acne I had for several years but I recently realized I've also been settling for less than perfect skin for years now because of it. Over the course of about 2 years now I've tried to use this treatment and while it helped to improve my skin I still have always had consistent breakouts and have never been 100% clear. When I used it with the full Acne.org Regimen it didn't work as well as when I replaced the cleanser and moisturizer with Aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser and moisturizer (same instructions as with the Regimen that Dan suggests). My skin recently has gotten much worse and it might be due to a few different factors but it became obvious pretty fast that this Benzoly Peroxide gel is no longer making as much as a difference that it used to. I returned to my dermatologist that I used in high school and he prescribed me with an oral antibiotic once a day, Solodyn, to be used with Plexion cleanser with Acanya in the morning, and Aczone in the evening. In just a short amount of time my skin is better than it ever was. The best advice that I can give somebody that's suffering from acne that isn't getting better with over the counter products is to go to a doctor! Prescriptions can be expensive but a good doctor will help with coupons or discounts as much as they can and you should never have to pay the full price. I thank Acne.org for helping me for the first couple of years using this product but I'm so glad I finally went back to my dermatologist.

Two months, terrible problem
Reviewed on November 23, 2015

I think my acne has improved somehow... Though I still get some bad acne... But the problem is my eyes and the red patch near my eyes... My skin became not only red but also hard!! When I touch the part, I feel like there is another layer on my skin so that my skin sensitivity is less!!!

Is this normal...? Please help me.

I'm seriously considering stopping regimen...

Plus I got wrinkles on my eyes!!! I'm only 21.....

Help me please....

by beautyorderlogic on 11/24/2015 02:20
I had this problem also when I first began the regimen, however, here is what I do to counter that problem: I apply a bit of moisturizer to my eyelids, under eyes, sides of nose and perimeter of mouth immediately after applying the benzoyl peroxide and before letting the benzoyl peroxide absorb and dry. This technique has prevented the redness and pain caused by benzoyl peroxide's contact with those sensitive areas. Then, once the benzoyl peroxide is completely absorbed and set, I use a generous amount of moisturizer on my whole face (as the regimen recommends). I have been using the regimen since November 2014 with life-changing results (seen within the first three months). Those sensitive areas just need a little bit of extra protection. Keep going, because the regimen really works!
Is this Effective?
Reviewed on November 19, 2015

Does this go with a set? Can I use this alone or it should be together with other products?

by oyinkan98 on 11/19/2015 03:44
@JM21 You can use this alone just make sure to moisturize afterwards because it can be drying.