Page 2 of Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 1137 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
2 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Best product ever but didn't work forever
Reviewed on March 21, 2014

This is the best product that I have come across in years. I achieved clear skin with Tazorac but it stopped working after a little bit over a year. I came up with the perfect regimen which included Acne.org regimen in the morning and tazorac cream in the night. My skin was 100% clear. Sadly after a year and a half the benzoyl peroxide stopped working too so my acne came back with a vengeance. I have been off of everything for about three months and I started using the benzoyl peroxide again and it seems to be working again. I wish i understood why this happened but I am just glad it is working again.

Greatest acne treatment ever used
Reviewed on March 20, 2014

This stuff is honestly, honestly, the BEST thing I've used for my acne. I would definitely recommend this if you have mild acne(typically you should go for 10% benzoyl if your acne is too severe) I love how easy and smooth the gel is. It soaks into your skin instantly. I started seeing results within a few days. This doesn't irritate my skin as some people say. I think you need to always moisturize your skin. I love it.

this seriously works
Reviewed on March 16, 2014

i swear this product gets rid of acne and fast!!!!!

ive been using it for 2 months with the regimen and i havent had a pimple on my face since!!!

A REAL CURE!!!
Reviewed on March 9, 2014

I suffer of acne for tree years now and the regimen really help me out a lot! I have hormonal acne so nothing worked for me because every single time acne went away it just came back stronger. i did not understand what was going on and I struggled every single time trying to know what the reasons were. The regimen solved my problems!!

BEST EVER!!! Dont waste your money on anymore other products this is the one
Reviewed on March 9, 2014

I was buying all kinds of medications and all types of products basically i tried this and within 2 weeks i noticed less acne and after a month my scars are gone and no acne at all not even if i forget to do it for 2 or 3 days which i only did once due to travel.. but ill never use any other product ever again this is it for me.

Best for acne!!
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

I've been used this treament during 2 years.

My acne is disappeared! Im really thanks to acne.org

and I recommend this perfect item.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Reviewed on March 6, 2014

I tried everything when it came to Acne treatment and nothing helped. all girls at school have clear skin but me and i hate it. until now! i have only used this for a couple days and im already seeing results!! This stuff is literally amazing!

Regimen Review - 3 Week Mark
Reviewed on March 4, 2014

I have been using The Regimen for 5 weeks now and love this product! I would recommend this to anyone who has been suffering with acne, give it some time to work but I promise you will love it! Full review at the 3 week mark can be found at http://thesuburbanbrunette.blogspot.ca/2014/02/product-review-regimen.html

Perfect
Reviewed on March 4, 2014

I'm a 17 year old high school student who had never had acne at ALL until the summer going into my junior year of highschool. That summer I started to develop severe acne on my checks in a matter of days. After about a month of using over the counter face washes I went to the dermatologist with my dad and the doctor had me on 100mg of doxycycline a day along with the face wash I was already using. I didn't think much of my acne until school started again, and honestly it got much worse over the summer even with the medication. Over the course of September to December my acne was still very bad but was starting to get a little better. I had about 3 cystic pimples plus a lot of random white heads an scars. I can't tell you how awful I felt. I never wanted to go out, do my homework, or even be around anyone and it was starting to really take a toll on my life. I came across the regiment one afternoon and I was so desperate to clear up my face that I ordered it.

A week later I started the regiment along with 150mg of doxycycline twice a day and I can't put into words how well the regiment along with the pills worked for me...I'm 2 weeks in and I have ZERO cystic pimples and my white heads are all gone. People are complimenting my skin and and are noticing how much happier I have become. My scars are all going away and I feel amazing. I am honestly floored by the results. Every day I can tell it's getting better just by the look of it. The regimen has given me my life, confidence, and self esteem back and I can't thank dan enough for making this product. Thank you so much.

This product is amazing needs to be shown on tv!!!!!!
Reviewed on March 1, 2014

At first i was spectacle on this product because I came from proactive, i was going to dermatologists for 2 months wasting my money on worthless creams, I didn't have severe acne only on the chin area but its been 4 months now and I couldn't be much happier after my 3rd month on regiment I haven't used it for an entire month!!!! This product is the real deal!