Page 2 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1337 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Life Changer
Reviewed on May 8, 2016

This product changed my life. Please visit my profile for some before and after photos.

Wonder product
Reviewed on May 5, 2016

I will credit the majority of my clear face now to this wonderful product(: I've had amazing results and this product and the regimen and this site helped me immensely, my confidence has risen and I find myself doing things I never would have done before when I had my acne. If you have acne and are debating whether to buy this or not, definitely buy it! It's totally worth it and you won't regret it! I still use this every single day and I love it!

Life Changing
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

Two years ago, i started to get quite a bit of regular teenage hormonal acne. I started using the regimen and the benzoyl peroxide treatment severely dried out my skin. However, once i passed the several week long stage of dry skin, after two months, i never got a pimple again. I am now 16 and get a few inevitable pimples, but do not follow the regimen instructions to the dot anymore. I sometimes sleep with makeup on and am not very gentle with my skin. I also only use the benzoyl peroxide treatment at night. However, my skin has gone from clogged pores and acne filled to minimal pores and no acne. This is a miracle product and is the only thing that has ever worked for me. LOVE IT

Dry skin
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

I have been using this product for about a week now and the skin around my mouth and on the sides of my nose have gotten EXTREMELY dry. It is so dry, irritated, and red that it hurts to smile or even chew my food. Somebody please, please, PLEASE help!!!!!

by 469018_1443952874 on 05/04/2016 02:57
i am the same exact way right now and i have no idea what to do!!
by Damonique Miller on 05/04/2016 23:43
Hey I recently discovered that it wasn't this product causing me this problem. It was the moisturizer. Although Bp does dry your skin out a little bit, the moisturizer may be your problem. I would suggest lowering your Bp dosage to a pea size once at night only until your skin gains a tolerance. As for the moisturizer, if you are using, I would advise you to stop using it and switch to a different moisturizer. I am currently on the hunt for a new one as we speak. GOOD LUCK!! :)
Did its job
Reviewed on April 29, 2016

I could only use it for short periods at a time or my skin got super super dry, but I've used it on at least three different occasions over the past five years and it definitely made a difference! It made really angry, pustulant, flared-up spots shrink. However, it didn't, in any way, clear my acne, just made some of the larger spots more manageable so I felt at least a little bit more comfortable in my own skin. I would recommend it as an option if you just want to get rid of specific spots and not if you have really rash-like acne. :(

Wonderful
Reviewed on April 26, 2016

This stuff has worked wonders for my skin one of the few things that have ever worked.

Great For maintaining Good Skin
Reviewed on April 21, 2016

Thank you very so much for the great article for the good skin for the effective the in skin got automatically smoother. This is probably the first review i ever wrote in my best life.

IT WORKS
Reviewed on April 21, 2016

Best product ever. I tried everything and even went to a dermatologist who prescribed me pills. Nothing worked. As soon as i started acne regimen treatment i could see the results after two weeks. My skin got automatically smoother. This is probably the first review i ever wrote in my life. I am so thankful. It is easy to apply, i found the packaging convenient and these products have no odor which is a ++++ ! I

BEST thing that has ever happened to my skin
Reviewed on April 20, 2016

I dont usually write reviews for products but i felt obligated to write a review on this because it literally saved my skin. i never had acne until freshman year of college, i broke out like CRAZY. i tried everything, proactive, murad, even perscription products from the derm. I was impatient with all the other products, but once i got this i forced myself to stick with it and im so happy i did. i would have gone of accutane if it werent for this product. the only problem i had was that it made my skin very dry but then i swithced over to using cetaphil moisturizer which does not make you break out and this combination has worked perfectly for me. i have used this product for 4 months and i havent gotten a new pimple in a month, my skin is back to being normal and clear and now the red marks are fading. i love this product, you must be patient like any other acne product, use it 8 weeks at least and your skin will be clear!!!

Amazing for acne
Reviewed on April 19, 2016

I started using the regimen 3 month ago cuz my acne came back after i started using a clarisonic worst product ever don't recommend it the since I started using this my skin cleared up my face did get super dry at first but I didn't mind it I never really went thru a purging phase just a pimple or 2 and super dry skin but after being on this for 3 month my skin is super clear and when I do get a pimple it goes away by the next day or 2 I really recommend this best product for acne atlest to me