Page 2 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1414 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Your skin get worse when stop using it
Reviewed on January 10, 2017

I have been using this product for approximately 1 Year and followed the video each step. To be honestly with you, it works and my skin has much improvement. However, when I stopped using it, the acne just popped up all my face. I used to have them on my cheek and nose, but now my forehead and chin also have them. My pores become bigger. I tried to use the product again, it is not helpful. I don't know how long for other people to use it. For me, it only lasts a year.

by 366013_1443950218 on 01/12/2017 03:02
The same thing is happening to me right now, its so bad. I stopped using it for 3 months and my acne came back much worse and I also got acne in places on face where I have never had them before. I started using BP again in december and my face is still breaking out like crazy. I think it just takes time for the skin to get use to it again.
by martz on 02/23/2017 10:40
In my experience, all benzoyl peroxide products work that way :/
only treatment that was really worked
Reviewed on January 9, 2017

I am 16-17 and have very oily and acne prone skin. Ive been using the Dan's Benzoyl peroxide and AHA for about three months now. The benzoyl peroxide is for sure the only thing that has truly worked on my acne. It is not all the way gone but i have noticed that in the recent weeks my pimples go away much faster and are definitely not as frequent. In the fall when I started I had the worst breakout of my life and I had bumps all over my face, around my mouth and cheeks. Now, my skin is incredibly smooth and I have about 2 pimples. I still have a lot of scarring but the AHA is slowly doings its job on that. I have been using Shea moisture Black african soap moisturizer for a few weeks now and i have to say that has also dramatically helped my skin as well. I still have a lot of oil but i go to school not feeling self conscious any more

it is the only thing that works!
Reviewed on December 30, 2016

After over a year of using this treatment, I have to say, it does a pretty good job at treating my acne. I had bad cystic and overall just horrendous acne almost all over my face, tried Antibiotics, blu-u light, retinoids...etc and The Regimen basically took care of it. I dries my skin, big time! I am over 30 and is no good to have dry skin because wrinkles are more noticeable, but I look way better with my clear face now than before, so I guess, it is worth it, plus! I moisturize like crazy.

Life changing
Reviewed on December 22, 2016

This product along with the cleanser and moisturizer have been life changing for me. I have struggled with adult acne for many years now. I tried the 3 step process and just after 2 short weeks my face was almost completely clear and after 3 weeks completely clear. I cannot express how happy this has made me and how pretty I feel again. I would recommend this product to anyone. I have tried so many products that promise a clear face and none of them worked for me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me get a clear face. You have to follow the exact steps they give you but it works! Thank you so much.

by Elixir90 on 12/22/2016 23:06
Hi, can I ask what your routine is? Adult acne sufferer here of multiple years....
Amazing product using over 10 years
Reviewed on December 17, 2016

I have been using this product for over 10 years now. Since it was first produced. It is the best thing I have ever used. It cleared up my acne and doesn't make my skin red. It last for ages and I only order a new one every couple of months. I would never use anything else.

by Delli on 01/26/2017 16:55
Have you been using it consistently for 10 years? Did you ever stop and experience breakouts?
Happened to anyone before?
Reviewed on December 15, 2016

I've been using the BP for 9 weeks. From the first 4 weeks I saw result that it stopped my breakout but after that it came back. My breakout now focus on one area, indeed it heal fast but after that area cleared, another breakout start on another part of my face. My question is what happen and what is going on? Anyone experienced this before?

by kasuntae on 12/30/2016 05:59
I had something similar to you. After about 2 weeks, I cleared (kinda) and I thought it was working, then I broke out bad. I could even feel the pimple coming out. It was awful. I was so sad, but it cleared slowly. It took more than 3 months for me to finally start seeing results. Stick to it, follow the instructions exactly. It is worth it!
by shelbyfw on 01/23/2017 05:28
I deal with the same thing. My breakout on the left side of my face would clear up and then right side would break out and then IT would clear up. Then left would break out etc. Just stick with it. I've been using it for the past 5-6 months and it's life changing once you see the results. Im not completely clear on the left side of my face but the AHA is doing its work to blear up that hyperpigmentation. Also DO NOT touch your face at any time during the day. Do not lean on it or even rub. If it itches, deal with it but do not touch it. It is so critical and once you stop that you will see a dramatic change in your acne. I can't stress enough how important it is not to touch you face at all. Also don't rub your face with a hoodie or anything like that during the day. If you do all that and really follow the regimen it works! Don't give up!
so happy i found this
Reviewed on December 10, 2016

this product cleared my skin from acne so well i never thought i'd actually find something so helpful. I've been using it for about 2 years now, however, results were instant and i continue to use it to clear random pimples. the most important thing that i have noticed that makes this product work wonders is when you completely follow what the directions say. when they say wait till your skins dry, wait! when they say use a pea size and gradually increase, do that! your skin has to get used to this product and you cannot be impatient and want to put a lot on, as much as you'd want to. Also, you want to be as gentle with your skin as possible. i recommend this all the time and my stepsister ended up having itchy, red and sensitive skin when she tried it. this was mainly because she did not follow the directions closely. it ended up working great after! therefore, be patient and follow the directions and hopefully by then you will see results! you will see results a lot faster than you think (:

The best :)
Reviewed on November 20, 2016

Trying a LOT of products (Kiehls', cetaphil, korean brands, clarisonic aria) to try and clear my acne on my forehead and cheeks, it didn't work. I then came across acne.org while browsing through youtube videos on how to cure acne. I went to here, and because there were so many good reviews I bought their regime in the smaller size (cleanser, BP, moisturizer). The first few weeks when I applied before bed and the morning after it burnt like crazy. I remembered there was one night my skin was so dry (maybe it was exacerbated because I slept in an air-conditioned room) my skin felt so irritated I got woken up and had to rush to apply more moisturizer. After that, it was fine. But still my skin went red throughout the day and I was starting to worry if i will see any results at all.

I then emailed them about my situation and they immediately gave a fast reply, assuring me it was normal and reminded me to use at the appropriate amount.

so i continued and have been using till today (i bought it around nov 2015). within 3 months or so i've start to see results and soon, the irritating bumps on my forehead is totally gone now and the acne on my cheeks are less inflamed.

overall, really satisfied with their products.

this company, unlike others, doesn't just blatantly promise results. they really aim to achieve it. i heard the boss himself had been thru a rough acne period and that was what motivated him to come up with these products.

their product works, and i recommend you give it a try! (sincerely,honestly, truly)

customer service is good, products work, what more could i ask for. really satisfied with this company and i will continue to purchase in the far future ahead

P.S. oh and i forgot to mention! when the moisturizer arrived the pump was malfunctioning and I emailed them, they IMMEDIATELY asked for my address so they can ship me another! and they even shipped me 2 pumps to ensure I wouldn't face the problem again. How sweet:)

Make my skin red, itchy and sensitive
Reviewed on November 16, 2016

I know most of you here have got good results from BP but I have to say it gave me hives. I had to go to a doctor and get an anti allergy.

Best BP on the market
Reviewed on November 15, 2016

I've been using acne.org BP for well over 5 years now and I must say it is truly one of the best BP products out there. The 8 oz. lasts me usually about 2 months give or take which is the best part because no other 2.5% BP out there comes in this size. It doesn't dry me out so much thank goodness and I love how clear it goes on. It leaves no residues nor does it clump up like other BP and goes on clear. I quickly apply it and let is soak in on its own and I'm all set for the day. All in all I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Price and size wise its a great buy. Give it a try!