Page 2 of Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)
4.3/5 - 1282 reviews

Write Your Review Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
- Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

It works!
Reviewed on September 11, 2015

I've been on the regemin for 6 weeks and this benzoyl peroxide is the magic!

It's help clear my skin and keeping it clear:)

It goes well with the moisturiser and jojoba oil to help keep the dryness at bay.

I'm so so happy I have started the regemin.

Thank you Dan for these great products.

by jonaisrael on 11/25/2015 04:37
hi, ive been using the product for a month already. i still have a very noticeable flakes and my face is very dry. How long i can get rid of this flaking? thanks
Trust me, this is the best stuff ever!!
Reviewed on September 11, 2015

When I was in 8th grade, I had bad acne and picture day was coming very soon. I researched and found this site, and though my acne did not clear up before picture day, it did eventually clear up soon after! I am now a senior in college, and have used it ever since. This stuff is a miracle!!!! I would not know what to do without it. I've tried Proactiv in the past, didn't work. Thank you Dan for creating a wonderful product.

It saved my life!
Reviewed on September 5, 2015

Ive been having acne since I came here in England and I was from Philippines so probably the weather change made my skin become sensitive. At first they were not alot, but i started my puberty and tries to hide it with makeup but it made my acne worst. I tried so many stuff but it made my skin worst and sensitive so I was really desperate. This website isnt really known when I went. I was just on youtube and this girl was talking about this. Thank god I listened. I gambled because it costs quite alot for a student like me, and also it will take ages to come here, so I thought okay this is m last shot so I did. I ordered the pack (face wash, benzoyl peroxide and moisturiser)with my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. First week my skin is already dried like flaky, i look like a dead person because my skin are peeling of really bad and also if you put foundation or any makeup on top of it it just become worst so I stopped putting make up on my face, and also losing my fate on this product because it made my skin really dry. But patience is virtue. For the moisturiser to work, just add alttle bit of face oil like bio oil with it to make your skin less dry and apply it 3 times a day. Eventually my skin got better after 6 months my acne will just come in once a week with just one small spot and when I put the benzoyl peroxide it will be gone for a day. Acne has been my worst nightmare and because of it I woke up and feels better about myself :) thank you so much.

Reviewed on September 1, 2015

Its Really works ?? i dont have severe acne but i have blackhead on my cheeks and i have tried everything iam really upset about my face ...:(

Should I buy it?
Reviewed on August 27, 2015

As many of you out there, i tried everything. Nothing seemed to help, but one day I came across regimen on you tube. So I purchased it and tried it. I followed the instructions step by step, and I even had my alarm to follow the minute precision. However, after one month in the treatment, my face started to flake and I had "wrinkles" around my eyes and everybody around me noticed how bad my skin was. I really hated my skin that period. The problem was that I applied the treatment on all of my face, even the areas that did not need it. I knew that the flakiness was part of the treatment but I still really hated the outcome and so I stopped the treatment. I began moisturizing my face again and I felt a lot better even with acne on my face. Next, I contacted the company and asked for a refund. The lady that replied to me said that this is not about the money and that it's about me. She told me to give it another try and if i still didn't like it, I would still get my refund without returning the product to them. After a lot of thought, I tried it again. However, this time I did not apply it to all of my face, but only to the areas that needed it. I am three months into the treatment and my skin definitely has gotten a lot better. Despite the flakiness that i get, i still continue this product because I know that over time, it will definitely heal my skin. Overall, I want to thank every member on this regimen team, you guys are life savers. Thank you so much.

My advice to you if your deciding whether you should buy this, do it!!! It might be hard in the beginning, but it will pay off down the road.

It's working but I'm nervous
Reviewed on August 18, 2015

I've been on the regimen for 2 weeks now. They say to expect dry, irritated skin in the first week but this has happened to me in the second week. My face feels very hard (as if it's cracking when I move it) and very rough/irritated.

I have only had 1 new cyst in the 2 weeks (I was getting a new cyst daily before I started). I have also noticed my scars look very red and inflamed, but I guess this is just because my whole face is a bit more red than usual.

It's definitely working but i'm a bit nervous about what the BP is doing to my skin in the long term. I have also heard it can thin your skin and cause premature wrinkles/fine lines? Does anybody know if this is true?

by 90stechstartups on 08/31/2015 14:07
Start off slow and work your way up. BE SURE to use moisturizer and take care of your skin. Be very very gentle. Otherwise, no it shouldn't cause premature aging (that's if you use it properly, as with most things). In fact, if it means getting less acne, it'll actually lessen the free radical damage on your skin caused by acne. Since bp's active period is only really a few minutes when you put it on, the "damage" is as fleeting as your skin existing in an oxygen environment. Still, it also dries your skin, so I reiterate, use an emollient and nutrient rich moisturizer! I recommend checking out what Paula Begoun has to say about the science/impact of bp as well if you have further questions. The dryness of bp is only surface level, as well, so is typically reversible if you decide to stop, as well.
Best Product Ever
Reviewed on August 14, 2015

I've been suffering acne since pre adolescent, I'd try everything on the store/pharmacy, but when I used this I saw results in 3 days, in 2 week I was another person!! It's true that it started itching and my skin started having dry spots, but I used extra moisturizer by nights and problem solve! I highly recommend this product!

He sufrido acne desde mi pre adolescencia, he tratado todo lo que esta en la tienda/farmacia, pero cuando use este, miré resultados en 3 días, a las 2 semanas era otra persona!! Es verdad que empezé con comezón y a tener partes resecas, pero use extra humectante por las noches y problema resuelto! Yo recomiendo altamente este producto!

Day 3
Reviewed on August 12, 2015

this is good for clearing acne but because i have combination skin it completely dried out my skin as if i have a sunburn i dont know if its normal for my skin to start itching & burning but i am VERY disappointed in this product & its only been 3 days

by Bre Cubs on 08/14/2015 04:56
It happened to me at first, but I apply more (a lot) moisturizer in the nights and help me a lot, and on the day I use at least protection SPF 30 (société Prime & Defend).
Not a miracle, but definitely helps tremendously
Reviewed on August 10, 2015

I had tried this for about a six months before I ran out and tried to switch to some OTC product. Bad mistake! My skin freaked out and I couldn't wait for my new shipment of "the regimen." I have had acne since I was a teenager, now 32, and haven't really had the income to go to a dermatologist. Therefore, I've been trying OTC or drugstore products forever. I have kept my acne in check for the most part, but haven't really been able to take care of it fully. I would say that I have hormonal acne, that is compounded by extremely large pores and oily/combination skin. This treatment definitely kept my acne in check and has cleared up a lot. I still have the occasional zit, but it isn't a full-on breakout. I have had to change things up a bit from what the recommendations are because of my skin and how I think it is affected. Could be totally wrong, but it has been working for me. After about a week or two, I have been only using the lotion during the day. I also use a washcloth with the cleanser to use as an exfoliate, planning on getting a Clarisonic-type device, but this works for now. But with my large amount of acne scarring (not just hyper-pigmentation, but actual scarring) and large pores, I have to have found that I need some type of actual physical exfoliate, besides just chemical exfoliates to keep my pores clean. I have found that a physical exfoliate can help with dry skin that can result, and also clog my pores, from the benzoyle peroxide. The lotion in "the regimen" is very gentle and so is the cleanser. I had tried the regimen before, but ended up buying an exfoliate cleanser from the drugstore as well because I felt I needed one for my particular skin, I've found the washcloth works even better. May not be for everyone because everyone's skin is different, but I feel it definitely helps me. Planning on trying the AHA soon to see if that my help with some of the hyper-pigmentation and scarring I still have, so we'll see. I know that some of the scarring will always be, unless I get a laser or surgical procedure, but maybe it'll help a little. All in all I've found this treatment to be the most effective I've tried so far, especially since I haven't been to a dermatologist since I was a teenager.

Seeing results within 4 days
Reviewed on August 10, 2015

My acne is mild, slight redness. I was on proactive and it made my skin worse. My face burnt a lot. So I switched to acne org. Ive been on the regimen for 4 days & im seeing results already!! amazing product! Thank you so much for this procuct. Real life saver for an insecure teen like me. Very affordable too!