Page 2 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1386 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Great product!
Reviewed on September 2, 2016

I highly recommend it. Slowly but surely --- you'll clearly see results in a few weeks.

Best benzoyl ever!
Reviewed on September 1, 2016

Excellent benzoyl gel, absolutely the best. Very well priced. Glad they made the shipping prices more reasonable bc I only use the benzoyl and the oil and will never reach the free shipping threshold.

If used exactly as outlined by the regimen, the drying can get pretty crazy. I actually only use the benzoyl at night and about half the amount called for. For me that seems just as effective, without the drying. I also use a different moisturizer which helped me.

The key is to be patient and figure out what works best for you. I've been clear because of this gel for years. I had tried everything previous to this without success, but now my skin looks amazing.

by t-dawg on 09/07/2016 21:20
what moisturizer did you use?? I need one cause dans moisturizer I don't really like it burns and Justs sits on top of my skin
Patience is key
Reviewed on August 29, 2016

My skin got really dry during the first month of usage of BP - 2.5% but after about 6 weeks my skin started to heal nicely, I like this product and will definitely recommend it.

HUGE success
Reviewed on August 25, 2016

I started the Regimen in September 2015 using this acne.org BP and I have completely clear skin now. It has done wonders for keeping acne at bay, and even helping clear up redness and old scars. For anyone who has struggled with acne for 10+ years like I have, I highly suggest giving this a try. I remember at the beginning, I was very skeptical, but stuck through it and now, it is paying off. Keep up the hope and just give it a try and see if it works or you! :)

works
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

dries me out pretty bad and burns until you get used to it. I do not apply as liberally as recommended or all over my entire face, just on problem areas. I have used benzoyl peroxide in many forms and I think this is one of the most potent ones I've used. I do not get a ton of inflammatory acne, but this nips the occasional pimple with a head or painful bump in the bud.

2 years on the regimen
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

I've been using the acne.org cleanser and benzoyl peroxide for over two years now, and I'm pretty happy with them!

At first the BP irritated my skin and I could only use a little bit every other day, and my skin was flaky. I switched to a Eucerin moisturizer and kept going though, and I'm glad I did. After the first few months my skin got used to it and my acne has really gone down. Every night I wash my face with the cleanser, use a finger-length amount of BP (sometimes more), and then moisturize. My skin isn't 100% clear, and maybe it would be if I did the regimen in the morning too, but it is so much better than it was before! I have even gotten compliments about how smooth my skin is now. I wanted to cry when the first person told me that, I've always struggled with acne and had never been complimented on my skin before.

I think these products are definitely worth trying out. I hope they work for you just as well as they work for me!

2 years on the regimen
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

At first the BP irritated my skin and I could only use a little bit every other day, and my skin was flaky. I switched to a Eucerin moisturizer and kept going though, and I'm glad I did. After the first few months my skin got used to it and my acne has really gone down. Every night I wash my face with the cleanser, use a finger-length amount of BP, and then moisturize. My skin isn't 100% clear, and maybe it would be if I did the regimen in the morning too, but it is so much better than it was before!

1 month of use
Reviewed on August 20, 2016

So I've had ance for a while and it seemed like nothing worked for my face and scars. So I decided to use the acne regimen .. The first two weeks were great but then my face really started to itch and burn and now I unfortunately have more ance than I did before I started using this ... Great ...

test review
Reviewed on August 18, 2016

trying to post new post trying to post new posttrying to post new post

Kills bacteria
Reviewed on August 17, 2016

I've had acne since i was 13 years old. Just know that its more than cleanliness to the face. Acne develops from the inside out.

Ive bought acne.org's regimen several times and for the most part it did a good job.

Benzoyl peroxide is great at reducing the inflammation as it is similar to the way hydrogen peroxide works; it kills bacteria.

It won't necessarily prevent acne but it will help combat it when its inflammed.

Does not reduce oil production but helps minimize whiteheads.