Page 2 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1422 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Best thing I've used
Reviewed on February 11, 2017

Literally see results in hours with my skin 😍 Doesn't over dry my skin at all

by Lozzi on 04/06/2017 07:39
Lucky
"Perfect skin"
Reviewed on February 8, 2017

first let me tell you, that i am a highschool senior.. so i know all about the pressure of perfect skin!!! i never really had acne until my freshman year, even then it wasn't that bad.. only a frw breaks out.. but i had them 24/7 & they would not go away for anything. i tried many soups, masks, washes, even got facials, nothing worked! so i started researching & cake apon this site! & it was the best thing i ever did!

i have been using this regimen for about 4 weeks know, along with the cleanser & moisturizer (bought in the kit) & my face cleared up within a week, i still have one breakout on my check, that does not seem to want to leave!! other then that, this has helped me so much! i no longer have to wear foundation, nor worry about make up clogging my pores even more then they were!!

Help with using BP
Reviewed on February 6, 2017

I've been using this regimen for 3 weeks now. The BP really helped with my oily t-zone; but it really broke me out in my chin area. I get cystic acne pimples and I have 8 on my chin. I'm so disappointed and upset. I'm not sure if I should continue with this regimen. I have not added in the AHA yet I'm kinda scared. Not sure what to do. I've never had this much breakout at one time before. I have a wedding to attend in a couple of weeks and I'm really upset and nervous about my face. Please help?????

by taylornicole95 on 02/09/2017 19:00
Hey! This is normal, your skin is just going through the normal purging stage. All the trapped acne is coming to its surface. Continue using the regimen, it will all clear up within the next few weeks. The key is to stick with it no matter what. The same thing happened to me, it is discouraging at first but I promise this regimen is amazing with consistency! hope this helped
Life Changing
Reviewed on February 4, 2017

I had horrible acne issues about 2 years ago. I was a junior in high school and I was embarrassed to even talk to anyone at school because my acne was so bad. I had it along my jawline, my cheeks, and my chin. I had tried almost everything to get rid of it and NOTHING was working. I came across acne.org looking for treatments on youtube. I saw the success stories from the regimen and I thought I would give it a try. When it came in the mail and I used it for the first time, I followed the directions extremely carefully because I wanted the best results. Acne.org shows a chart of what to expect in weeks 1, 2, 3...etc. My face went through some drastic changes in the first month or so like the chart had predicted. My skin was so incredibly dry and flaky AND I still had my acne. But after about 2 months my skin had adjusted to the high BP % and my skin began to clear up. It is now 2 years later and I still order the treatment consistently. I am so strict about my skin routine and follow this regimen morning/night no matter what. I recommend this product 150% to anyone who is willing to put in the effort and follow a face routine very well. Acne.org changed my life. 2 years ago I never could have imagined I would be getting so many compliments on my clear skin.

Could anyone help?
Reviewed on February 4, 2017

I have just recently started using this product. I heard many great things so I decided to give it a go. I have been using the regimen for about a little over a week now, and I have started to acquire a lot of dry skin. It has gotten to the point where it is all over my face and looks crusty and awful. I read some reviews on the treatment and realized some others have been experiencing this also. Does anyone know how long the dry skin on my face will last? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

by FlakyLipstick on 02/09/2017 15:23
I have only been on it for just less than a week but am also experiencing crazy dry skin. I think im going to try just the cleanser and moisturiser in the morning and include the BP in the routine in the evening. Good luck! x
by Lisarie on 03/18/2017 17:32
Are you following the whole acne.org regimen? Even though my skin is extremely oily, I always follow up bp with moisturizer: in the morning I use Cerave pm facial moisturizer mixed with a drop or 2 of jojoba oil. In the evening I follow up the bp with the Cerave mixed with acne.org's AHA lotion (following their instructions for adding it GRADUALLY or it will sting like the dickens! Following all acne.org's instructions worked great for me!
It really works for my skin!
Reviewed on February 1, 2017

I have oily acne-prone skin with moderate, stubborn acne, and I have tried almost everything. I cannot be happier with this product and I wish I had found this when I was in high school struggling with acne! There's something in this product that really makes a difference because I had bought an over the counter tube of 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, but that did nothing to help with my acne. When using this, I do not break out as often anymore, and only get minor pimples from time to time. I have been using this product for two years, and it is still the only thing that will work for my skin. Highly recommend!

Only BP
Reviewed on January 31, 2017

Do some of you JUST use the BP? I've only been using the BP (with CeraVe facewash) and I've gotten mixed results. Just wondering if anyone had success without doing the entire regimen.

by ryanfrisby on 02/04/2017 21:16
Yes! I just use the BP and substitute the face wash for cetaphil and the lotion from neutrogena. Same results and much cheaper!
by 468845_1443952872 on 02/06/2017 19:47
Yes - I've used BP in conjunction with Simple Moisturising face wash (nice clean feel, good foaming action and few ingredients) and Simple Light Moisturiser + jojoba oil drops mixed in (nice light feel but moisturises enough to aid the dryness of BP). I had awful acne (verging on cystic open wounds) and I got completely clear! Follow the regimen to the letter with these products and you'll see good results :)
by Amy.My on 03/07/2017 17:50
Do we need to use toner? Anyone can suggest the best brand? Thanks
Good product but a pain to deal with the site.
Reviewed on January 14, 2017

I have been using this for a few years now and it definitely works if used correctly and especially well if you stick to it consistently. It does tend to dry you out but you will most likely get used to it pretty quickly. Do try and get your proportions down because over applying will most likely slow the process down. My only complaints would be that the shipping from this site is extremely slow and that they have poor customer service and communications skills. My orders normally take a week or more to arrive which is pretty damn slow for shipping in 2016, regardless of that start and stop point. I haven't dealt with their customer service too many times but I do remember that they usually don't answer me at all or take days longer than I would have expected and the question becomes irrelevant.

Your skin get worse when stop using it
Reviewed on January 10, 2017

I have been using this product for approximately 1 Year and followed the video each step. To be honestly with you, it works and my skin has much improvement. However, when I stopped using it, the acne just popped up all my face. I used to have them on my cheek and nose, but now my forehead and chin also have them. My pores become bigger. I tried to use the product again, it is not helpful. I don't know how long for other people to use it. For me, it only lasts a year.

by 366013_1443950218 on 01/12/2017 03:02
The same thing is happening to me right now, its so bad. I stopped using it for 3 months and my acne came back much worse and I also got acne in places on face where I have never had them before. I started using BP again in december and my face is still breaking out like crazy. I think it just takes time for the skin to get use to it again.
by martz on 02/23/2017 10:40
In my experience, all benzoyl peroxide products work that way :/
only treatment that was really worked
Reviewed on January 9, 2017

I am 16-17 and have very oily and acne prone skin. Ive been using the Dan's Benzoyl peroxide and AHA for about three months now. The benzoyl peroxide is for sure the only thing that has truly worked on my acne. It is not all the way gone but i have noticed that in the recent weeks my pimples go away much faster and are definitely not as frequent. In the fall when I started I had the worst breakout of my life and I had bumps all over my face, around my mouth and cheeks. Now, my skin is incredibly smooth and I have about 2 pimples. I still have a lot of scarring but the AHA is slowly doings its job on that. I have been using Shea moisture Black african soap moisturizer for a few weeks now and i have to say that has also dramatically helped my skin as well. I still have a lot of oil but i go to school not feeling self conscious any more