Acne.org Back/Body Regimen with Benzoyl Peroxide reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Acne.org

16 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid)
Ingredients:

Back/Body Kit with Benzoyl Peroxide
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
Acne.org Back/Body Regimen with Benzoyl Peroxide

The only thing that actually works!!!!!
Reviewed on February 24, 2017

This seriously is the best acne treatment out there. I'm never using anything else ever again. I didn't have horrible acne, but it was bad enough for me to not want to go out in the world. I mostly had clusters of breakouts on my chin, forehead and upper lip, then would get a pimple here and there on my cheeks. The breakouts on my chin and upper lip were BAD. I used salycilic acid from clean and clear as a spot treatment every night. I washed my face every morning and night with the Demi Lovato skin care line (the cleanser, toner and primer). But I still kept breaking out and my existing acne wasn't going away. I was starting to actually get cysts on my chin and when that happened I was like, okay something has to change. My younger sister had worse acne than I did and I noticed that her skin had cleared up considerably so I asked her what she did and she said she used this stuff from acne.org. So I went online and bought the regimen (the cleanser, benzoyl peroxide treatment, the lotion and AHA). I didn't know if it would work at first because I tried benzoyl peroxide a couple of years ago in high school and it didn't work and just tried my skin out. But I bought it anyway and tried it. I followed the steps very carefully. I washed my face very gently. I splashed water on my face and lathered the cleanser in my hands before applying it to my face, then I gently in circular motions rubbed the cleanser on my face for less than 10 seconds. I was skeptical about this at first because I didn't think that was enough time to get all the dirt and makeup and such off of my face, but it apparently gets the job done. Granted, I don't wear a lot of makeup. I wear coverup under my eyes for my dark circles lol and then I wear some blush or bronzer and then a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. Before I cleansed though I carefully took my mascara off with water and used make up remover for my eyeliner but that's it. After cleansing I used a clean towel to pat my face dry and let the rest of the water dry on its own like it says to do. Then when my face was fully dry I applied the treatment. I only applied the treament where I had acne. So just my chin, forehead and upper lip, then on the spots where I had random pimples on my cheeks. I used a little less than a dime sized amount in total. Then I waited for that to dry completely and put on the lotion. THE LOTION IS WEIRD. I was like "this is trash" at first but I used it anyway. I put one pump in total all over my face. At first it really does not absorb into the skin. You can rub it around all you want and it just wont absorb into your skin. But I just let it dry on my face (it takes about 5-10 minutes to dry) and it REALLY moisturizes my skin. I have really oily skin and before I started using this, throughout the day I would have to wipe my face with those oil wipes you can buy at the drugstore like twice a day. Its super uncomfortable if you know what I'm talking about! I'm pretty sure my face was overcompensating natural oils because my face wasnt getting enough moisture. But this moisturizer is so good I literally never feel oily ever. Now, when I first started the regimen, I was applying the benzoyl peroxide treatment every night. For the first couple of days I was fine, but on the fourth or fifth day my face starting getting REALLY dry around my mouth. So I bought this CeraVe moisturizing cream and applied it to the dry spots like every 6 hours. That helped a lot with the dryness. I stoped using the treatment every night and changed it to 3 times a week.

Basically, this stuff is seriously amazing. In just the first 3 days I my face cleared up considerably. I haven't broken out once yet (even when I'm on my monthly thing). Its also fading my acne scars which is AMAZING. It seriously has such fast results I just don't understand how. I've only been using it for about a week and I am SO happy with my skin. Almost all my acne is gone I'm not even kidding. I haven't even used the AHA yet (because you're supposed to wait for about a month before using it) and my acne scars are fading fast. Throughout my high school years and before a week ago I had been using so many different things to get my skin to clear up, natural remedies like tea tree oil, the body shop products, lush products and just generic stuff from target or walmart and literally nothing works like this stuff does. If you have tried everything and feel like there is no hope BUY THIS STUFF. It literally saved my life and I feel very confident going out in public with no makeup on. Thank you acne.org!!!!!!!