Page 4 of Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 357 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)

Not sure
Reviewed on April 28, 2016

Not sure about this for my skin. I just don't like the feel of it on my face.

One of the best product
Reviewed on April 20, 2016

This stuff is amazing I use it with the regimen and it work really good helps my acne marks they continue to fade more and more over time and works really good for a spot treatment it really helps every time I get a pimple it makes it flatter and smaller I really recommend this gotten alone of compliments on how smooth my skin looks since I started using it

by Jthakkar on 04/25/2016 04:05
Hi, just trying to get some basic idea that How long you been using this product to see the results ?
fix makeup problem
Reviewed on April 18, 2016

i love this product gets rid of acne and acne scars at the same time does burn a little . i would of given it a 5 but it is super hard to apply makeup if using the aha as a moisturizer because it starts getting crumbly plz fix this because i can't leave the house without makeup

by AndThen on 05/08/2016 03:31
I would use this only in the evenings, because it's an acid, it can break down your makeup.
miracle in a bottle
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

exfoliates without irritation, makes skin smooth, fades scars, reduces wrinkles.

Definitely works!
Reviewed on November 9, 2015

Burns like a mother, but works like a CHARM! Would have given it 5 stars if it didn't burn so badly!!

Edit on 3/19/16: This does not burn my skin AT ALL anymore. When I first started using this I did not wait the full month, like Dan recommends. I now have been using the regimen for 4 months and I use the AHA moisturizer every other night and it doesn't burn at all. Just a very mild tingle. Still highly recommend this!! The longer I use it the better my skin looks :)

by t-dawg on 08/22/2016 21:16
do you mix it in or use it straight up every night? just wondering thanks :)
LISTEN PLEASE READ
Reviewed on February 19, 2016

LISTEN TO ME. THIS BURNED ME LIKE CRAZY. LIKE HOT PEPPER ON MY SKIN. HORIBBLE ORRIBLE. I LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER. ALL THAT BULL ABOUT IT BEING HYDRATING IS SH*T. I WA CRYING ON THE FLOOR LITERALLY OF HOW MUCH IT BURNED. FIRE ANTS.

by Robswife2 on 02/21/2016 01:39
Did u stay on the regimen for a full month before starting to use the AHA?
by PrettyVise on 03/08/2016 16:09
Grow a pair!
AHA++
Reviewed on February 16, 2016

Over time, this has definitely my go to product in the Acne.org product line. Now that the regimen has kept my skin clear, I use the AHA+ more often to help with the inevitable signs of aging, especially in my forehead area. It also helps to maintain moisture and keep my skin in check when I don't have an opportunity to get in the full regimen. I absolutely adore AHA+ and am ecstatic that it now comes in the 16oz bottle. The 8oz lasts me forever and now I really don't have to worry about running out with the 16oz.

Number 1 product for any kind of acne
Reviewed on February 1, 2016

Leaves complexion much smoother and more breathable. Since i started using it, Its been clearing my acne nice and slowly. Most body acne is gone. Started 2 weeks ago. It's my last step in my acne regimen. Start with the lerosette clay mask. Then while am in the shower i use safflower oil with clove oil, replaces benzoil peraxide. I use a cleanser that has jojoba and macadamia oil. Finish it of with Glycolic acid.

not for me
Reviewed on January 27, 2016

it might be work for other but not for me i got burnt and a little bit rash all over after 2days using

My secret skin care product
Reviewed on December 21, 2015

This is my secret skin care product. It exfoliate my facial skin and body too. It gives my face nice glow, smooth and help to get rid of dark spot if combine with whitening product. If this is your fist time using AHA 10%, please mix it with moisturizer then you can increase the amount of AHA gradually. Your skin needs time to take 10% AHA.

by 379294_1443950561 on 03/05/2016 07:56
I have a question for you...What is the whitening product you use? Also, if I may ask, what do you exfoliate with?
by BellMari on 06/16/2016 06:24