Page 4 of Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 294 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Reviewed on May 13, 2013

i've use most facial products for men on the market. as part of the regimen, AHA+ completes it. exactly what is says. even tone. Its become a must in my routine.

Reviewed on April 27, 2013

This product has amazed me!!!! I have only been using it a week and my skin is already so clear. I don't think I could ever be without it now.

Reviewed on April 6, 2013

You will see results after the 1st application. No irritation.

Reviewed on March 28, 2013

This review is JUST for AHA+ as a spot treatment. I have yet to try it as a substitute for moisturiser.

As a spot treatment, even if caught early, pimples still continue to come to a head as if the AHA made no difference whatsoever.

I will write another review at a later date with regards to using it as a moisturiser. Hope that one can be more positive.

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

For someone with sensitive, combination skin this stuff works great. I replace my nightime moisturizer with this & my skin is consistently clear.

Reviewed on March 6, 2013

I use this product every night instead of moisturizer after my benzyl peroxide. This drastically helps my skin from drying out. I LOVE IT!

Reviewed on February 18, 2013

AHA+ saved my life!! My skin is pretty clear except that i was getting small cystic like bumps on my T zone a few months ago. I was freaking out and panicking about what to do. Then one day i stumbled across a tube a AHA+ that i had purchased a long time ago but for some reason never actually tried out. I covered my whole face with a thin layer of this product and let it work its magic over night and when i woke up in the morning my face felt smoother and the bumps had visibly reduced in size. Now iv been religiously using it for the last month and absolutely LOVE it. I'm not sure if my face has become anymore sensitive to sunlight seeing as its winter at the moment and im mostly inside, but once summer comes around ill write another review letting you guys know if iv experienced any sunlight sensitivity.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

dan suggests to put a glob of this as a spot treatment if a blemish starts to form...this works great for me. if you have sensitive skin then 10 pct aha may be too strong for all over face, which i have not tried yet.

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

Worth the money. When I added aha+ to the regimen I saw results within days. Day routine= cleanser, treatment and aha+. Night routine= cleanser, treatment and moisturizer. Btw I have spent a loooooot of money on a loooot of products and I really wish I had discovered acne. org regimen and aha+ earlier....