Page 3 of Acne.org AHA+ reviews

4.4/5 - 280 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

For someone with sensitive, combination skin this stuff works great. I replace my nightime moisturizer with this & my skin is consistently clear.

Reviewed on March 6, 2013

I use this product every night instead of moisturizer after my benzyl peroxide. This drastically helps my skin from drying out. I LOVE IT!

Reviewed on February 18, 2013

AHA+ saved my life!! My skin is pretty clear except that i was getting small cystic like bumps on my T zone a few months ago. I was freaking out and panicking about what to do. Then one day i stumbled across a tube a AHA+ that i had purchased a long time ago but for some reason never actually tried out. I covered my whole face with a thin layer of this product and let it work its magic over night and when i woke up in the morning my face felt smoother and the bumps had visibly reduced in size. Now iv been religiously using it for the last month and absolutely LOVE it. I'm not sure if my face has become anymore sensitive to sunlight seeing as its winter at the moment and im mostly inside, but once summer comes around ill write another review letting you guys know if iv experienced any sunlight sensitivity.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

dan suggests to put a glob of this as a spot treatment if a blemish starts to form...this works great for me. if you have sensitive skin then 10 pct aha may be too strong for all over face, which i have not tried yet.

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

Worth the money. When I added aha+ to the regimen I saw results within days. Day routine= cleanser, treatment and aha+. Night routine= cleanser, treatment and moisturizer. Btw I have spent a loooooot of money on a loooot of products and I really wish I had discovered acne. org regimen and aha+ earlier....

Reviewed on November 24, 2012

I love this stuff! It has honestly been a miracle product for my skin. Im 26 and never had a problem with acne until several years ago. I've tried products with salicylic acid, benzyl peroxide, and sulfer, and none of them have done much good.

I purchased the AHA lotion hoping it would even out some of the scars that I've been getting due to my acne outbreaks, but it has actually done more than that. It's cured my acne!

At night I wash my face with a gentle clenser and use the AHA lotion (every night as it does not irritate my skin at all). In the mornig I use a gentle cleanser again and use cetaphil's oil control SPF 30 moisturizer.

I've only used this product for about a month and my skin hasn't looked this good in at least 3 years! Thanks Dan!

Reviewed on November 6, 2012

my first review was incorrect- I want to correct my rating from a 3 to a high 5! thanks for this great and really effective product!

Reviewed on October 30, 2012

works like it says! I noticed a difference after the first use, my skin tone is more even, wrinkles more smooth and less visible. I will continue to use twice a week as suggested. The second use did not sting as much as the first time but was still tolerable the first usage. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on October 23, 2012

Worst mistake of my life was putting this stuff on my forehead. It has caused dark spots which won't go ahead and cause my forehead to keep breaking out.