Page 2 of Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 342 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)

takes getting used to
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

I swear by this! At first my skin was like "whyyy why are you doing this?" it got red and irritated even with small pea sized use only every other day. I don't know what changed but my skin got used to it and I use it nightly as moisturizer with jojoba and my skin looks so much smoother and my scars aren't as bad. I still have acne (haha?) but my skin that stays or tries to stay clear, looks 100% better than before using this. Definitely recommend for people with scars/uneven skin - just go slow, it takes time for your skin to adjust.

by BellMari on 06/16/2016 06:20
How long before you see improvement for scars/uneven skin tone?
Amazing stuff
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

Every time I use this people comment on how good my skin looks. I get questions about how it's so good. This stuff hydrates and exfoliates your skin from the inside out. It gives your skin a healthy glow which is why it looks so healthy after application. Use this stuff as Daniel Kern recommends!!

Goodbye Red Acne Marks!
Reviewed on May 4, 2016

I don't think I can express how much love I feel for this product. AHA has totally changed the look and texture of my skin post acne. As someone who is pretty pale by fault every discoloration on our faces are more noticeable. Not only is acne more obvious but then we get clear and are stuck with red marks that are just as bad.

I started incorporating AHA into my regime a month into the Acne.org regimen. I mixed it with moisturizer a few nights a week. Then slowly that graduated to using it every night with moisturizer then eventually only a full face of AHA a few times a week. Before I knew it the red marks were gone and most of the time people can't even tell I had acne to begin with.

It is a process yes, but with results I got from this stuff I make sure I always have some on hand for any minor breakouts that I get.

Tip: If you are on the regimen my advice would be to spot treat the red marks before you apply BP. For me this made the redness go away much faster.

by Kellyjelly32 on 05/25/2016 15:59
I also have red marks what do you mean by spot treating them before you start the regimen? I'm hoping to get rid of them for good!
by BellMari on 06/22/2016 16:20
i've been using every night (every other night I mixed with moisturizer and then the other night full face) for only a week now and I can already see those red marks fading! I have very pale skin as well and I have sensitive skin so I get redness easily and I hate it cause it adds with the red marks. But now i'm getting results already and I love it
helped a lot!
Reviewed on May 2, 2016

I'm always nervous to start using a new product, but this one paid off. I had been using the basic regiment for a while, and found that I still had all these bumps on my forehead, like a permanent breakout. Using the AHA has completely cleared my forehead, which is amazing. I use half and half AHA and moisturizer in the evening, and I feel like it's definitely helping, while not drying out my skin. It's also helped as spot treatment, and shortened the duration of a new pimple. I'm continuing to have some breakouts on my chin which is strange, but I'm going to continue with the regiment plus AHA and hopefully in a little while my whole face will be as clear as my forehead now is.

Only thing that works for me.
Reviewed on May 1, 2016

I use this on my face, back, and chest daily. Whenever I stop using it for a few days, I get breakouts. It doesn't dry out your skin or make it feel tight. Also, you can apply moisturizer or makeup over it. It's wonderful. Only thing is, don't expect overnight results. This product is meant to help over a period of time. The first time I used it, it took about 5 days or so before I noticed I wasn't getting new breakouts (could have been shorter, but that's when I noticed the biggest difference).

Not sure
Reviewed on April 28, 2016

Not sure about this for my skin. I just don't like the feel of it on my face.

One of the best product
Reviewed on April 20, 2016

This stuff is amazing I use it with the regimen and it work really good helps my acne marks they continue to fade more and more over time and works really good for a spot treatment it really helps every time I get a pimple it makes it flatter and smaller I really recommend this gotten alone of compliments on how smooth my skin looks since I started using it

by Jthakkar on 04/25/2016 04:05
Hi, just trying to get some basic idea that How long you been using this product to see the results ?
fix makeup problem
Reviewed on April 18, 2016

i love this product gets rid of acne and acne scars at the same time does burn a little . i would of given it a 5 but it is super hard to apply makeup if using the aha as a moisturizer because it starts getting crumbly plz fix this because i can't leave the house without makeup

by AndThen on 05/08/2016 03:31
I would use this only in the evenings, because it's an acid, it can break down your makeup.
miracle in a bottle
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

exfoliates without irritation, makes skin smooth, fades scars, reduces wrinkles.

Definitely works!
Reviewed on November 9, 2015

Burns like a mother, but works like a CHARM! Would have given it 5 stars if it didn't burn so badly!!

Edit on 3/19/16: This does not burn my skin AT ALL anymore. When I first started using this I did not wait the full month, like Dan recommends. I now have been using the regimen for 4 months and I use the AHA moisturizer every other night and it doesn't burn at all. Just a very mild tingle. Still highly recommend this!! The longer I use it the better my skin looks :)