Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 372 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

can i use AHA in <1mon of using the regimen?
Reviewed on April 25, 2017

I have seen tremendous results just from using the regimen for 10 days and I feel that my skin has adjusted to the BP. I have acne scars at the moment, but Can incorporate AHA into my routine already even if it hasn't been a month yet? I just got my shipment in so I'm kinda wanting to try it!

can i still get dermabrasion done while on AHA+
Reviewed on April 23, 2017

i just had a quick question i just started the regime about a week ago and i know i have to wait a month before starting the AHA+ but just curious I've been getting micro dermabrasion once a week for the past couple months ,that has been helping with my scarring of pervious acne and hyperpigmentation .So my question is can i still do that know or is my skin too sensitive and can i still do the micro dermabrasion when i start using the AHA+ next month .

Can I use this product alone?
Reviewed on April 18, 2017

I no longer struggle with acne, but I do have scars/hyperpigmenation. Can I use this product a lone to help remove my acne scars? Ignore my one star, I haven't used the product yet and I could only post this comment with a rating.

Forget Scrubs!
Reviewed on April 2, 2017

I learned here, oatmeal, pro-activ, keihl's scrubs were over working my skin. AHA+ is product in Regimen.

Do not recommend
Reviewed on March 31, 2017

It seems to working first than It burns my face and cause itchy and break out

Very good exfoliant
Reviewed on March 28, 2017

I bought this product and was really surprised by the effect of it on my skin. I can feel my skin smoother and brighter. So I'm sure it gets rid of dead skin cells and helps cell turnover. Also, it doesn't break me out.

The only tiny problem is that it burns a little my skin. I have two 10% Glycolic Acid exfoliants, one from acne.org and another from a national brand (I'm from Brazil). Both are very good, I just don't give it 5 stars because I feel that my skin feel a bit more irritated after I use the acne.org's one. Though it is totally worth buying.

Best thing for smooth textured skin
Reviewed on March 18, 2017

I use the whole acne.org regimen and this AHA lotion is a very necessary component. I mix it with my moisturizer to use after benzoyl peroxide every night and it (along with the rest of the regimen) keeps my skin flake-free and smooth. PLEASE introduce this product gradually and according to instructions! It stung a little bit at first, but my skin quickly adjusted. I've been using it for 8 months and couldn't be more pleased. By the way, I am a woman in my 50s with extremely oily skin. The acne.org regimen is the ONLY thing that has worked so well and I've been trying all kinds of prescription and OTC products for 40 years.

Help
Reviewed on February 26, 2017

I have been on the regimen for about a month now and for the most part, the side effects have subsided. I haven't experienced any redness for a while and I ocassionally experience some dryness but NOTHING compared to how dry and flaky my skin was. I would smile and my face would literally crack. I've heard many good things about AHA and I'm wondering if now would be a good time to start or if I should wait a little longer. I'm only doing the regimen once a day as of now and seems to be working just fine. I want to know if I should start AHA already, and how/when to apply it with the regimen. Also the side effect please ! I mostly have scars now but no active acne

AHA+
Reviewed on February 17, 2017

Can someone tell me how much of the AHA should I use. I have the tube and I'm going to be using it full 2 days a week. But I do not know how much from the tube is equivalent to replace the 2 pumps of moisturizer.

by taylornicole95 on 02/20/2017 17:44
I use a dime sized amount!
AHA burn
Reviewed on February 5, 2017

I've been using the regimen for a month and yesterday I put on AHA, but I didn't dilute it and it "burned" my skin. What should I do? Do I treat it like a sunburn?

by taylornicole95 on 02/09/2017 19:03
Hold off on AHA until the burn goes away, once you start using it again dilute it with your facial moisturizer/oil. use it every other night once a day. best of luck to you!
by coco_laflare on 02/11/2017 03:27
What you can do is use just a pinch of AHA with your moisturizer. So about a nickel size amount in your palm but having it consist of half AHA and half moisturizer. Works great for me