Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 379 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)

Wonderful Product!
Reviewed on June 23, 2017

I am with the regimen 2.5 months now and decided to use AHA on the 5th week.

Before using the product, I read reviews and Dan's videos just to make my decision of buying AHA is legit. lol.

So I orderd my second regimen set along with AHA, because the shipping is so expensive. (cry).

I have been using it for almost 3 weeks now and found that my skin is getting softer and brighter.

I still have small breakouts, but if I applied AHA immediately, it will recover fast too! MAGIC!

First time using AHA, it stung a bit and my face gets a bit red. But it disappear in the morning.

I also notice that my face easily gets to red if my skin exposed to the sun too long.

But yes, just use the SPF (i am using neutrogena clear skin SPF 55) before you go out the house.

So far I am liking it, and hoping for the best result in the next few months!

Thanks, AcneOrg!

question
Reviewed on June 21, 2017

i just have a question about this product, my skin is sensitive and most likely I don't have acne on my face just one or two on the side of my face, but i have a lot of scars red marks from an acne before , can i use this product without the bp ?, because i have seen in a lot of reviews that people use it with bp, or do i have to use bp since I don't have breakouts ?, I'm welling to buy the product because i want to get red off the redmarks and scars,

great exfoliant
Reviewed on June 21, 2017

I love using this because it gets rid of all the build up & dead skin after using the benzoyl peroxide. My skin is dry from it, and applying the AHA at night makes my face smooth and clean after I wash my face in the morning! I also love this for when I decide to apply anything such as foundation/concealer/powder. I haven't been wearing any face makeup, but when I do, I use AHA the night before with whatever day it falls into my routine. If I don't, my face is crusty and everything clings to dry patches. It's best to just avoid putting makeup on your face until the next morning from when you apply the AHA at night if you want your face to look a bit less dry! I always wondered what other people do when it comes to this regimen using makeup, and this is what I found that works for me! :) hope this helps

GREAT AHA
Reviewed on May 22, 2017

This product has definitely helped reduce the amount of clogged pores I have. The BP treatment wasnt helping much with clogged pores since adding this to my reg its been great.I have oily skin and I dont find that this is oily on my skin or dry. Its quite hydrating and I use this in place of a moisturizer at night. Im not newbie to acids so I do use it daily. This is going to be my first step in fighting dark marks until I add in something like hydroquinone 4 or 6%

Love it
Reviewed on May 14, 2017

i always need AHA for my skin. since my X brand was discontinued, i found out this site and i gave it a try. First time i used this, the result of the next morning was ski dried up. then i cut down the dosage (1 full pump) into 1/4 pump. i have been applying it every night before using hydrating serum from another brand. and Now, i can see, everything is fine, and my acne scar is fading gradually. I dont regret i have bought the largest size despite worrying the sensitive effect.

Black women struggling with hyperpigmentation this stuff is BOMBT!!
Reviewed on May 11, 2017

I'm a 25 year old woman of color who suffers, not so much from acne anymore, but from acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. So I purchased the acne.org system to keep my skin from future acne and purchased the glycolic acid to treat my scars. After about 2 weeks, I've noticed a tremendous change in the texture of skin, it's tone and the brightness. If you don't get the full system because you have your acne under control and you just want help with the hyperpigmentation, I would get this product TODAY! It's amazing. Even my family notices a difference in my skin. I wish I could figure out how to post before and after photos to prove to you all that this stuff works! It's does tingle at first but once your skin gets use to it, it's just like moisturizer!

by Frenx on 05/27/2017 10:47
Hey, please at what point do you apply the AHA? After or before applying the peroxide?
Question
Reviewed on May 7, 2017

So I mix jojoba oil and sunscreen into my moisturizer already, would I still be able to add the AHA aswell into the mix?

by NeatCrunch on 05/18/2017 17:11
No, you dont want to dilute your sunscreen with an acid
can i use AHA in <1mon of using the regimen?
Reviewed on April 25, 2017

I have seen tremendous results just from using the regimen for 10 days and I feel that my skin has adjusted to the BP. I have acne scars at the moment, but Can incorporate AHA into my routine already even if it hasn't been a month yet? I just got my shipment in so I'm kinda wanting to try it!

by NeatCrunch on 05/18/2017 17:12
i think it really depends on your skin type, trying easing it into your routine
can i still get dermabrasion done while on AHA+
Reviewed on April 23, 2017

i just had a quick question i just started the regime about a week ago and i know i have to wait a month before starting the AHA+ but just curious I've been getting micro dermabrasion once a week for the past couple months ,that has been helping with my scarring of pervious acne and hyperpigmentation .So my question is can i still do that know or is my skin too sensitive and can i still do the micro dermabrasion when i start using the AHA+ next month .

by NeatCrunch on 05/18/2017 17:13
i wouldnt do the micro derm every week ontop of doing aha+ everynight you could stress your skin out
Can I use this product alone?
Reviewed on April 18, 2017

I no longer struggle with acne, but I do have scars/hyperpigmenation. Can I use this product a lone to help remove my acne scars? Ignore my one star, I haven't used the product yet and I could only post this comment with a rating.

by rastan98 on 05/06/2017 10:51
yeah you could use it by itself, but make sure to use sunscreen during the day since sun damage could darken your hyperpgimentation. Also you could use vitamin c, niacimide which help lighten the marks.