Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 307 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

WOW ...just wow!!!
Reviewed on May 15, 2015

Seriously this stuff!!! I am a life long fan!! My first application was with some moisturiser over bp2.5 .....wasn't expecting much as I had to wipe everything off an hour later to put some makeup up (I can barely have anything on under makeup or just goes all weird!) My skin was incredible!! If you'd compared it to how it was on the morning you'd say it was someone else's skin - someone with amazing skin who has no acne - or pores and has regular facials!!

Can't recommend enough!!

Ps I used novopeel's glycolic acid 10%

AHA
Reviewed on May 7, 2015

amazing results....I combined this with the treatment and the results were fantastic.....

great!
Reviewed on May 3, 2015

its great! its basically a skin peeler that will make your skin softer, help keep your pores cleared, and helps with your acne. Its good after shaving as i usually get acne after shaving, using this afterward it keeps irritation induced acne at bay. This really helps me with exfloliating since my skin doesnt do that well and causes me acne. using this keeps my breakouts @ bay and my skin clear. great value and massive sizes.

Makes the skin so smooth
Reviewed on April 29, 2015

This stuff is so good. I have been using this for nearly 2 months for my hyper-pigmentation along with Dan's regimen. Even though there is no drastic improvement in the appearance of the acne marks, I can see that the marks are fading slowly. I shall religiously continue to apply to get the outmost benefit. Applying AHA overnight, my skin feels so soft. Even when I glide my hand across the face, it gives the baby soft texture.

I will come back and rate it 5, if I can see a noticeable improvement in my acne mark ;)

Results in ONE NIGHT!!
Reviewed on April 25, 2015

I've never had bad skin thankfully however, I've never had great skin. When I was younger, it was pretty greasy but I left it alone. In fact, I didn't actually start using face wash until I was 15. I didn't start wearing make up until I was 25. Even then , the use of both cleansers and cosmetics was pretty unstructured. When I got into my 30's I started "treating my skin right" and it's not been always a big help. I had a proactiv phase, because I had such congested skin. It was a beautiful few years with crystal clear, perfect skin. Then, as the story goes,all hell broke loose and my skin went to s*&#@ and I stopped using it.

My skin has never been the same. For years I've spent hundreds of dollars looking for cleansers toners moisturizers and treatments that might bring back that healthy glow I had in my early 30s (unfortunately while using Proactiv)

So I ordered this AHA. Salicylic acid and my skin do not get along. I find SA to be irritating and drying. However in the pursuit of clarity I tried many salicylic acid toners from Clinique to Paulas Choice to Stridex.

Last night, I used this BHA after cleansing. I mixed it with my moisturizer.

I woke up this morning to a more even toned complexion, lighter and slightly rosy, melasma was even faded a bit. Yes, I was dry when I woke up, but I think this aha may be what I havebeen seeking. I'll update in 3 weeks

Aha!
Reviewed on April 24, 2015

10% glycolic acid works great for body acne. My only two complaints are: (1) The Body Regimen requires you use a ridiculous amount; I have found that half of that amount does the job for light body acne and (2) the large bottle doesn't even last a month (even when you use half the required amount).

Gentle, versatile and effective exfoliant...
Reviewed on April 16, 2015

I am dealing with some very mild (yet highly irritating acne) in my 40's. After a trip to my dermatologist, I started doing my own homework on the recommendations he gave me, and ended up (again) at Acne.org. I thought I'd try this AHA before trying the $$$ routine that was recommended to me. Only a few weeks into it, so far, so good. This Acne.org AHA+ is definitely exfoliating my skin effectively and gently. Currently I use this product after my PM routine which is:

Wash with Acne.org facial cleanser (using Acne.org Jojoba Oil for my eye make-up remover first).

I then mix a few drops of the Jojoba Oil with my CeraVe PM moisturizer and apply that to my face and neck.

After the moisturizer absorbs, I work a dime sized amount into my face and neck down to my décolleté (avoiding my eye area and lips). I let that absorb into my skin. I apply it over my moisturizer to buffer my skin, as I want to start out as careful and gentle as possible to see how this product reacts with my skin and to see how little I can use to achieve the results I hope for. My skin feels smoother and looks less 'congested' than before.

This is an economical way to buy such an effective product. The higher percentage of Glycolic Acid make this more versatile, as you can cut it or use it full-strength (less often/2-3xs wkly).

Huge improvement after only two applications...
Reviewed on April 12, 2015

I have literally used a pea sized amount, TWICE - and I can see an amazing improvement already. Brown spots are flaking off, pores are 'gone'. I never would have believed my skin could go from acne covered and hyperpigmented, to clear and bright and even like this. Amazing product. Thank you Dan!

two weeks in
Reviewed on April 1, 2015

Burns and itches a little when I apply it but it's over a week and I see results. Have bad cystic acne on my back and get occasional breakouts on my face. Cystic acne is subsiding already. And face has stayed clear. Try this out if benzoyl peroxide didn't work well for you. Also I've only been using the this product. No combination of products.

Yesss it works
Reviewed on February 23, 2015

The treatment works well yess and I luuuv it. But I have one question regarding the AHA. Does the AHA effects the skin color or it's because of the too dryness. Cuz only around my mouth my skin started to rashes. i hate this darkness in this area. Is it normal ? Its my 3rd week btw. If its not .. Is it recommended to apply it only on the acne rather than the whole face.