Acne No More Ebook reviews

Great Product

Thanks and God Bless

Worked like a charm!
Reviewed on March 13, 2015

My son had very harsh acne on his face and neck before we tried Walden's program. This boy was so insecure and frightened because of the large pimples, cysts and whiteheads covering his face that he almost gave up (we've gone through psychiatric sessions, hypnosis, Chinese medicine, and of course a truckload of antibiotics) =NONE have delivered the results my wife and I saw with our own eyes as Acne No More have. Mike was a real angel and he helped us design the plan to fit a teenager needs and limitations. He was always so empathetic and caring and my son followed the protocol for 7 weeks or so and it practically cleared his entire face (and neck) to an even toned smooth skin. He still got some scars left but we're working on it with a cosmetician. If you're in doubt, don't. Please try this protocol. I think Mike offers 60 day money back guarantee on his website but I doubt you'll need it.

by greteandersen on 03/30/2015 05:21
Can you please help me? Im just 17 and i want to get rid of my pimples but i dont any bank account to purchase that ANM pdf :((((
by greteandersen on 03/30/2015 05:21
Good plan (minus the flush)
Reviewed on March 3, 2015

I had literally managed to wipe out my acne completely using Acne No More (Mike Walden's) yet I would not recommend following the unique flush protocol pitched by the author since I experienced some nasty side effects (apparently from the detoxification process) but other than that, I think this is an honest plan which CAN help most acne sufferers gain clear skin if followed correctly.

by ash92 on 05/12/2015 23:49
Do you mind sharing the book with me? My email is ashraf_grenade@[link removed]
Mike Walden is the real thing
Reviewed on February 23, 2015

I suffered from very harsh acne on my face and neck since I was 20 and ordering Mike Walden's Acne No More was probably one of the few good choices I made in life. It not only removed my debilitating acne, it also changed my skin texture completely! I followed the (rather strict) nutritional plan for about 3 weeks and done one of the very unique cleaning protocols outlined on the book (I am not talking about a crazy 3 apple fast here...) and took a few herbal remedies which Mr. Walden had suggested specifically for my case and I started recovering very fast. My mother was shocked at the improvement of my skin condition. It looks so fantastic, smooth and even toned that many of my friends suspected I undergone a major plastic surgery.

Excellent results but kinda tough to follow
Reviewed on February 17, 2015

The only reason I am reluctant to recommend this guide to others would be that it does require discipline to follow especially in the first several weeks. I had cysts on my back and large whiteheads on my forehead and chin for almost 6 years and have heard about Mike Walden from my cousin in Paterson NJ. Apparently she saw great improvements following this plan but gave up after a month. I, on the other hand, had nothing to lose as often I was ashamed to step out the door (Yap, my skin looked that BAD)! I followed the Acne No More plan with confidence and asked Mike many questions during the hard parts and he was very friendly. Well, I don't have any acne/pimples/cysts left. My skin SHINES and looks even better than it was before I had acne! That said, I don't believe many of you guys and gals would be able to stick with this. But for whoever can, I'd say give Mike and his program a chance. You won't regret it. Cheers.

Life changer
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

While the program in Acne No More is quite demanding, it had literally changed my facial complexion, looks and self esteem to a whole new level. When I first bought this back in Dec 2013, I had red bulging cysts on my right cheek and my forehead was covered with whiteheads. I also battled with chronic acne on my back and thighs. Tried BP, The Regimen, Chinese remedies, nutrition and acupuncture and they all did help a bit but the change was no as dramatic as with Mike Walden's program. By the way, Mike offered me personal guidance through his email and Skype and this tailored solution really encouraged me to focus and keep up with the plan. I would recommend to give this program a shot. It was a life changer for me.

by hassan0001 on 11/14/2014 03:27
helo sir pls send me this book
by hassan0001 on 11/14/2014 03:34
helo sir pls send me this book
by fdv on 12/06/2014 01:46
hello sir would you mind share with me the book? here's my email: fyella.nel@[link removed]
can you please tell us the diet ?
This book is kind of like diet books.
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

This book is like diet books, Eat right and exercise and you will lose weight. This guy says the same thing for acne. Watch what you eat, clean your face daily and often and your acne will clear. There is nothing really wrong in what is written, but like most of the other reviews this is not new news and worth spending $40 on. Much less it is a method to also push you to buying other supplements which cost more than $40.

sir help me and send me this book
It's not a realistic approach to solve your acne.
Reviewed on November 25, 2013

This ebook tells you to eat nothing but Vegetables and Water, Fruits aren't even aloud because apparently there high in sugar and cause acne Also you will have to spend around $150-$200 worth of supplements I'm just scratching this surface of how unrealistic and silly this ebook is. You can find all this information for free on the internet just look it up you don't need to buy a $40 dollar ebook, I'm not saying this ebook doesn't work it probably does but let me ask you...do you think eating nothing but Vegetables and Water for the rest of your life is healthy for you?

Reviewed on August 11, 2012

instead of wasting 40 dollars, do some research on what foods to eat and what foods not to eat, how to live a healthy life style, and natural home remedies for acne. Honestly, that is what the book basically is, and btw, the money back guarantee is bullish*t so don't get fooled...They don't give you your money back....

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

I was pretty skeptical about buying this ebook, but I was desperate and finally gave in.

There is a ton of information in the book, and it gives you options and different levels to choose from in getting started.

The toughest thing about this program is staying on it- it is highly diet based and I can imagine that the diet might not appeal to the average person used to eating a SAD (standard american diet).

That said, it really is worth it. My skin started looking FABULOUS after a couple weeks. I was even comfortable going around without makeup (which is really amazing for me!)

After a while I started cheating on the allowed foods and now (over a year later) my skin has gotten pretty bad again.