Acne No More Ebook reviews

3.8/5 - 20 reviews

Brand: Acne No More

Helped my grandson
Reviewed on May 22, 2016

Bought this guide along with the Counselling session for my grandson 4 years ago and the plan worked miracles for him. From an insecure lad he turned into this handsome tough guy but with the skin of a baby. I am not sure I should 100% credit this personality change to Acne No More but I can confidently say it helped a lot. Mike, if you'll ever read this, know that there is a family in New Jersey that will always be grateful to you.

It cleared my acne but it took work
Reviewed on May 21, 2016

The Acne No More program helped me to completely get rid of my past acne (my skin is very clear and has no scarring left) but after a lot of dedication with the help of Mr. Walden. I thought it was a quick fix when I ordered as I haven't read all the details on the page. Either way, Mike is very friendly and offers professional service and the program has indeed worked for me. I am 20 and 2 years acne free (blessings from Barcelona).

Simply GENIUS!
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

This guy, Mike Walden, was a close neighbor of ours back in the days (2010) when I was living in Irvine, California. My younger brother and I used to suffer from large cysts on our faces and everything that comes with it... My mother met Mike in a bookstore where he was conversing with a elderly woman about his book. She approached him, being the avid believer in non-conventional approach to healing. It turned out, he was living practically 5 blocks away from our house and my mother spoke to him about our acne situation and that we were considering taking Retin-A. On that spot, he emailed her his book, Acne No More, and asked that she sent him close images of her children's faces for diagnosis. Long story short, we followed the diet and a unique protocol he custom created for us (all for FREE!). Fast forward 4 weeks and we started to get clear. My brother was the first to achieve glowing spotless skin and I was next. My mother then came to Mike's house and bought him a very expensive gift which he refused to take at first. Both my brother and me had sent him appreciation emails to put on his website. He didn't for some reason. Anyways, the program in nothing short of genius, and it works like nothing else!

This IS probably the ONLY solution to acne
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

I am from Berlin, Germany and Acne No More has transformed my life. The thing is, I did not even have to go through all the protocols in the program to clear my acne. I was only half way through and due to my specific acne which was very severe, Mike had constructed a mini-plan for me which had tremendous results and very very quickly.

I did experience some mild side effects because of the deep cleansing tissue protocol but that's about it. I have no acne left. Not a single pimple! I have set up a blog revealing my personal journey before I followed Acne No More with proof an d evidence of all the horrible medications I was injecting into my body which caused a lot of harm, both physically and emotionally.

I also have all the Before and After photos of me on this blog (yes, gorgeous new me) after taking Mike Walden's advice seriously. I cannot post the URL here so PM me and I'll provide all the details.

This program robbed months of my life from me
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

I just want to say that I do think the author of this book, Mike Walden is very well intended and is not some sort of scam artist.

What I do want to say is that if you really want to get rid of your acne for the rest of your life, and can handle absolutely anything to get there.... go for it. Do it the right way by using acne no more. The point is to rid your body of acne causing toxins and to rebuild your gut biom. Not only will it cure your acne, but it will cure the entirety of your body and mind, and I truly believe this.

But this program is not for me. I had moderate acne which was already devastating to begin with, and I truly thought I could go the holistic route and use acne no more. I was unfortunately so so soooooo mistaken. 1 month into the program I didn't think my acne could get any worse, as I was trying to expel toxins from my body which caused me to breakout. 2 months in I again thought that my acne was the worst it could possibly be and if I just stuck it out for a month or two longer I would see results. Unfortunately I couldn't bare to get through the 4th month. I truly believe I am one of the most insecure people to walk the face of the planet, and this program aggravated that belief more than I could ever prepare for. My acne got so bad I didn't leave the house, quit my job, and had a full blown eating disorder because I truly believed everything I ate could cause acne. Acne was what I thought about 95% of my time and it seriously drove me mad for these few months. I also legitimately thought I was going to die when I did the liver flush, as I got so severely ill I couldn't even pick up the phone to call 911. I also want to make clear that I read this book 3 times and did not do the regime incorrectly, I am just highly sensitive and my body could not take the detox phase.

I really mean no harm and don't want to bash the book, but I think Mike Walden significantly underrates the risks you take by using this program and how some people can't handle it. In the book he claims that people who shouldn't use the book are people who want a quick fix and who can't dedicate themselves, but this was not my problem. I dedicated the entirety of my life to this program and lost myself in the process. I also wish he was more supportive in the email counseling he encouraged readers to use, as I tried reaching out and he did not help me feel less alone or upset.

My acne is still bad now from my pov, but it has calmed down significantly since I've been on a medication called sipro. I am happy that at least this amount of acne is emotionally manageable, as I have my sanity. I felt I had to post this review because I would hate for anyone to go through what I did without being warned first.

Intense, a little overwhelming but it WORKS!
Reviewed on April 1, 2016

I found Mike Walden's guide to be rather overwhelming when I first got my hands on it but the program works and works for the toughest of cases. I had extremely painful whiteheads on my nose and cheeks on a regular basis. Tried the Regimen, antibiotics and done laser. Nada! Acne No More worked very fast for me (approx. 3 weeks) and the kind support I got from Mike really helped. Warmly recommended!!!

Best choice for clear skin (My personal story)
Reviewed on March 24, 2016

I am 38 year old history teacher from Nebraska and got the opportunity to speak in person with Mr. Walden through one of my students who suffered from Acne Vulgaris for years. Apparently, Mike Walden was her uncle so she gave me his direct cell. I hesitated at first but then, one summer evening, called him. Well, this guy is not only extremely educated, well informed and funny, he's also very gentle and modest. I spoke about my chronic back and neck acne problem and he immediately asked for my email address and sent me a copy of his program for free (while we were speaking on the phone). He then provided a few tips along the way. He also insisted I would call him in case I needed any guidance or email him via his Acne No More website support email. I implemented most of his recommendations and called him only once when I had a critical question regarding the chronological order of one of his program's protocols. It took about 10 weeks to see major improvement as far as my neck acne was concerned and approx 13 weeks later my acne problem (back and neck) I've carried around for more than 17 years was gone without a single trace. Whatever you decide to do with your acne, please order this man's program and try it. You'll thank me forever.

It may have some effect from acne but i dont recomend it
Reviewed on March 7, 2016

Read this before considering it http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/326927-acne-no-more-is-a-horrible-scam/

Stick with it and have clear skin!!!
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I am 18 years old and I started to get really bad breakouts. I always had some acne, but nothing like this (big, painful cysts). I came across Mike Walden's book and knew that I had to give it a try. Within the first couple weeks my acne started to clear up, and even better I wasn't getting any new pimples. My skin today thanks to Mike is smooth and toned, I am confident enough to wear no makeup every single day and it feels GREAT. When reading through the plan I thought it was going to be tough, but in reality if you want to get rid of your acne as bad as I did STICK WITH IT. The plan isn't as bad as one might think, and with the help from Mike and his emails it was a breeze:)

Acne No More - You Can Do Something About It! [link removed]