Acne No More Ebook reviews

2.5/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Acne No More

Life changer
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

While the program in Acne No More is quite demanding, it had literally changed my facial complexion, looks and self esteem to a whole new level. When I first bought this back in Dec 2013, I had red bulging cysts on my right cheek and my forehead was covered with whiteheads. I also battled with chronic acne on my back and thighs. Tried BP, The Regimen, Chinese remedies, nutrition and acupuncture and they all did help a bit but the change was no as dramatic as with Mike Walden's program. By the way, Mike offered me personal guidance through his email and Skype and this tailored solution really encouraged me to focus and keep up with the plan. I would recommend to give this program a shot. It was a life changer for me.

by hassan0001 on 11/14/2014 03:27
helo sir pls send me this book
by hassan0001 on 11/14/2014 03:34
helo sir pls send me this book
by fdv on 12/06/2014 01:46
hello sir would you mind share with me the book? here's my email: fyella.nel@[link removed]
This book is kind of like diet books.
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

This book is like diet books, Eat right and exercise and you will lose weight. This guy says the same thing for acne. Watch what you eat, clean your face daily and often and your acne will clear. There is nothing really wrong in what is written, but like most of the other reviews this is not new news and worth spending $40 on. Much less it is a method to also push you to buying other supplements which cost more than $40.

sir help me and send me this book
It's not a realistic approach to solve your acne.
Reviewed on November 25, 2013

This ebook tells you to eat nothing but Vegetables and Water, Fruits aren't even aloud because apparently there high in sugar and cause acne Also you will have to spend around $150-$200 worth of supplements I'm just scratching this surface of how unrealistic and silly this ebook is. You can find all this information for free on the internet just look it up you don't need to buy a $40 dollar ebook, I'm not saying this ebook doesn't work it probably does but let me ask you...do you think eating nothing but Vegetables and Water for the rest of your life is healthy for you?

Reviewed on August 11, 2012

instead of wasting 40 dollars, do some research on what foods to eat and what foods not to eat, how to live a healthy life style, and natural home remedies for acne. Honestly, that is what the book basically is, and btw, the money back guarantee is bullish*t so don't get fooled...They don't give you your money back....

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

I was pretty skeptical about buying this ebook, but I was desperate and finally gave in.

There is a ton of information in the book, and it gives you options and different levels to choose from in getting started.

The toughest thing about this program is staying on it- it is highly diet based and I can imagine that the diet might not appeal to the average person used to eating a SAD (standard american diet).

That said, it really is worth it. My skin started looking FABULOUS after a couple weeks. I was even comfortable going around without makeup (which is really amazing for me!)

After a while I started cheating on the allowed foods and now (over a year later) my skin has gotten pretty bad again.

Reviewed on November 10, 2010

Well this program does work because it works to clear your acne from the inside but it is very expensive. Not just the book but all the supplements and supplies one needs to get to go through the program.

Also be warned the fasting and cleansing can make you very sick. I lost a lot of weight I couldn't afford to lose and had to start eating the food the book said not to eat to gain the weight back and Im right back where I started.