Acne No More Ebook reviews

3.5/5 - 13 reviews

Brand: Acne No More

Acne No More Ebook

We've experienced unmacthed level of success with this program
Reviewed on November 21, 2016

Mike Walden, was a close neighbor of ours back in the days (2007) when I was living in Irvine,

California. My younger brother and I used to suffer from large cysts on our faces and everything that comes

with it... My mother met Mike in a bookstore where he was conversing with a elderly woman about his book.

She approached him, being the avid believer in non-conventional approach to healing. It turned out, he was

living practically 5 blocks away from our house and my mother spoke to him about our acne situation and that

we were considering taking Retin-A. On that spot, he emailed her his book, Acne No More, and asked that she

sent him close images of her children's faces for diagnosis. Long story short, we followed the diet and a

unique protocol he custom created for us (all for FREE!). Fast forward 4 weeks and we started to get clear.

My brother was the first to achieve glowing spotless skin and I was next. My mother then came to Mike's

house and bought him a very expensive gift which he refused to take at first. Both my brother and me had

sent him appreciation emails to put on his website. He didn't for some reason. Anyways, the program in

nothing short of genius, and it works like nothing else!

Very FAST results
Reviewed on November 17, 2016

The Acne No More plan not only helped me remove my existing acne, the program I was following with persistence, has transformed my skin type from oily, red and blemished, to an even toned celebrity like complexion. Receives my highest recommendations. From Dublin, Ireland.

The only REAL solution to acne
Reviewed on November 12, 2016

I am from Paris, France and Acne No More has transformed my life. The thing is, I did not even have to go through all the protocols in the program to clear my acne. I was only half way through and due to my specific acne which was very severe, Mike had constructed a mini-plan for me which had tremendous results and very very quickly.

I did experience some mild side effects because of the deep cleansing tissue protocol but that's about it. I have no acne left. Not a single pimple! I have set up a blog revealing my personal journey before I followed Acne No More with proof an d evidence of all the horrible medications I was injecting into my body which caused a lot of harm, both physically and emotionally.

Amazing results for my brother
Reviewed on November 8, 2016

The Acne No More program worked wonders for my little brother. Yes, it was challenging for him to adhere to all suggestions, but the reward at the end was so amazing to him. He is getting stares from girls in his class that never thought of giving him the time of day before. His skin is totally clear, shiny and smooth. And what's even more interesting is that other health concerns that he's had have gone too.

Helped my grandson
Reviewed on May 22, 2016

Bought this guide along with the Counselling session for my grandson 4 years ago and the plan worked miracles for him. From an insecure lad he turned into this handsome tough guy but with the skin of a baby. I am not sure I should 100% credit this personality change to Acne No More but I can confidently say it helped a lot. Mike, if you'll ever read this, know that there is a family in New Jersey that will always be grateful to you.

by zaldy on 06/09/2016 10:10
Hi can you please help me. I have a lots of acne in my face and shoulder.T_T im just 17 and i dont any bank accounts to purchased that ANM pdf.will you please share me the book.hers my email.dhax56@[link removed] thank you.
This program robbed months of my life from me
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

I just want to say that I do think the author of this book, Mike Walden is very well intended and is not some sort of scam artist.

What I do want to say is that if you really want to get rid of your acne for the rest of your life, and can handle absolutely anything to get there.... go for it. Do it the right way by using acne no more. The point is to rid your body of acne causing toxins and to rebuild your gut biom. Not only will it cure your acne, but it will cure the entirety of your body and mind, and I truly believe this.

But this program is not for me. I had moderate acne which was already devastating to begin with, and I truly thought I could go the holistic route and use acne no more. I was unfortunately so so soooooo mistaken. 1 month into the program I didn't think my acne could get any worse, as I was trying to expel toxins from my body which caused me to breakout. 2 months in I again thought that my acne was the worst it could possibly be and if I just stuck it out for a month or two longer I would see results. Unfortunately I couldn't bare to get through the 4th month. I truly believe I am one of the most insecure people to walk the face of the planet, and this program aggravated that belief more than I could ever prepare for. My acne got so bad I didn't leave the house, quit my job, and had a full blown eating disorder because I truly believed everything I ate could cause acne. Acne was what I thought about 95% of my time and it seriously drove me mad for these few months. I also legitimately thought I was going to die when I did the liver flush, as I got so severely ill I couldn't even pick up the phone to call 911. I also want to make clear that I read this book 3 times and did not do the regime incorrectly, I am just highly sensitive and my body could not take the detox phase.

I really mean no harm and don't want to bash the book, but I think Mike Walden significantly underrates the risks you take by using this program and how some people can't handle it. In the book he claims that people who shouldn't use the book are people who want a quick fix and who can't dedicate themselves, but this was not my problem. I dedicated the entirety of my life to this program and lost myself in the process. I also wish he was more supportive in the email counseling he encouraged readers to use, as I tried reaching out and he did not help me feel less alone or upset.

My acne is still bad now from my pov, but it has calmed down significantly since I've been on a medication called sipro. I am happy that at least this amount of acne is emotionally manageable, as I have my sanity. I felt I had to post this review because I would hate for anyone to go through what I did without being warned first.

Stick with it and have clear skin!!!
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I am 18 years old and I started to get really bad breakouts. I always had some acne, but nothing like this (big, painful cysts). I came across Mike Walden's book and knew that I had to give it a try. Within the first couple weeks my acne started to clear up, and even better I wasn't getting any new pimples. My skin today thanks to Mike is smooth and toned, I am confident enough to wear no makeup every single day and it feels GREAT. When reading through the plan I thought it was going to be tough, but in reality if you want to get rid of your acne as bad as I did STICK WITH IT. The plan isn't as bad as one might think, and with the help from Mike and his emails it was a breeze:)

Life changer
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

While the program in Acne No More is quite demanding, it had literally changed my facial complexion, looks and self esteem to a whole new level. When I first bought this back in Dec 2013, I had red bulging cysts on my right cheek and my forehead was covered with whiteheads. I also battled with chronic acne on my back and thighs. Tried BP, The Regimen, Chinese remedies, nutrition and acupuncture and they all did help a bit but the change was no as dramatic as with Mike Walden's program. By the way, Mike offered me personal guidance through his email and Skype and this tailored solution really encouraged me to focus and keep up with the plan. I would recommend to give this program a shot. It was a life changer for me.

by hassan0001 on 11/14/2014 03:27
helo sir pls send me this book
by fdv on 12/06/2014 01:46
hello sir would you mind share with me the book? here's my email: fyella.nel@[link removed]
by abbysus on 12/29/2014 23:46
can you please tell us the diet ?
This book is kind of like diet books.
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

This book is like diet books, Eat right and exercise and you will lose weight. This guy says the same thing for acne. Watch what you eat, clean your face daily and often and your acne will clear. There is nothing really wrong in what is written, but like most of the other reviews this is not new news and worth spending $40 on. Much less it is a method to also push you to buying other supplements which cost more than $40.

It's not a realistic approach to solve your acne.
Reviewed on November 25, 2013

This ebook tells you to eat nothing but Vegetables and Water, Fruits aren't even aloud because apparently there high in sugar and cause acne Also you will have to spend around $150-$200 worth of supplements I'm just scratching this surface of how unrealistic and silly this ebook is. You can find all this information for free on the internet just look it up you don't need to buy a $40 dollar ebook, I'm not saying this ebook doesn't work it probably does but let me ask you...do you think eating nothing but Vegetables and Water for the rest of your life is healthy for you?