Acne No More Ebook reviews

Brand: Acne No More

Miracle Worker!!!
Reviewed on July 10, 2016

This stuff is amazing and helped my son get rid of his horrible acne! He had bad back acne. He would also get it on his chest and some on his face. It was so bad on his back though that he could not sleep on his back at night! After he started using Acne No More he started seeing and feeling an immediate difference! All thanks to this amazing product. Here is a link to order it! http://34.gs/clearacne

Very Inspiring and it works!
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

Mike Walden's personal story got me all existed and inspired and his counseling service is priceless. I am pimple free for the last 3 years due to this program. Remarkable and unique!

Complete transformation of my skin
Reviewed on June 14, 2016

The Acne No More plan not only helped me remove my existing acne, the program I was following with persistence, has transformed my skin type from oily, red and blemished, to an even toned celebrity like complexion. Receives my highest recommendations.

If there's a will, you shall be clear
Reviewed on June 6, 2016

My daughter got rid of her acne COMPLETELY using this protocol. It took about 5 weeks for her to follow as she witnessed the desired results but we stood by her and were in contact with Mr. Walden the whole time. He was so graciously kind and honest. I couldn't recommend anything else as we tried a lot of stuff (some were extremely expensive) yet this was the ONLY plan that worked for my daughter and restored her confidence.

by zaldy on 06/09/2016 10:09
Hi can you please help me. I have a lots of acne in my face and shoulder.T_T im just 17 and i dont any bank accounts to purchased that ANM pdf.will you please share me the book.hers my email.dhax56@[link removed] thank you.
by mohsin on 06/12/2016 06:08
how to get rid of acne protocol ??? plzz i am suffering acne last 2 year i eat many drugs and many acne gel on my face but acne do not rid plzz explanation for meh on my E mail mohsinchamp48@[link removed] thak youuuu
Got me cleared in no time.
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

This plan worked wonders for me. Yes, it was challenging to adhere to all suggestions, but the reward at the end was so amazing to me. I am getting stares from guys in my class that never thought of giving me the time of day before. My skin is totally clear, shiny and smooth. And what's even more interesting is that other health concerns that I've had have gone too.

by myriamaad on 05/30/2016 20:22
Hi , how did you read the book ? Im really searching for this book and not founding it please help
by BrendaC on 06/01/2016 10:02
I DID find it quite challenging to follow but well worth it - it really does clear you acne as well as improve you total health. I'll try to post a link to get the program but if the system doesn't let me you can pm me for a link. [link removed]
by Jaqui on 07/25/2016 19:32
This site doesn't allow links. This ebook has a video that describes the idea of the book. Google clean face fast, or cleanfacefast (. com) Thank you for your review, I've had acne forever, but worse my daughter has horrible cystic acne. I don't believe in drugs, drs, or anything not natural, because I tried EVERYTHING. I'm interested in something REAL for her.
Helped my grandson
Reviewed on May 22, 2016

Bought this guide along with the Counselling session for my grandson 4 years ago and the plan worked miracles for him. From an insecure lad he turned into this handsome tough guy but with the skin of a baby. I am not sure I should 100% credit this personality change to Acne No More but I can confidently say it helped a lot. Mike, if you'll ever read this, know that there is a family in New Jersey that will always be grateful to you.

by zaldy on 06/09/2016 10:10
It cleared my acne but it took work
Reviewed on May 21, 2016

The Acne No More program helped me to completely get rid of my past acne (my skin is very clear and has no scarring left) but after a lot of dedication with the help of Mr. Walden. I thought it was a quick fix when I ordered as I haven't read all the details on the page. Either way, Mike is very friendly and offers professional service and the program has indeed worked for me. I am 20 and 2 years acne free (blessings from Barcelona).

by myriamaad on 05/30/2016 20:23
How did you get it? Please help Acne sufferer and not founding the whole book to read
by BrendaC on 06/01/2016 10:03
by zaldy on 06/09/2016 10:11
by Jaqui on 07/25/2016 19:29
This is an ebook that you need to buy. This is just a review site. Here you can see the video and buy the book if you want it. [link removed]
Simply GENIUS!
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

This guy, Mike Walden, was a close neighbor of ours back in the days (2010) when I was living in Irvine, California. My younger brother and I used to suffer from large cysts on our faces and everything that comes with it... My mother met Mike in a bookstore where he was conversing with a elderly woman about his book. She approached him, being the avid believer in non-conventional approach to healing. It turned out, he was living practically 5 blocks away from our house and my mother spoke to him about our acne situation and that we were considering taking Retin-A. On that spot, he emailed her his book, Acne No More, and asked that she sent him close images of her children's faces for diagnosis. Long story short, we followed the diet and a unique protocol he custom created for us (all for FREE!). Fast forward 4 weeks and we started to get clear. My brother was the first to achieve glowing spotless skin and I was next. My mother then came to Mike's house and bought him a very expensive gift which he refused to take at first. Both my brother and me had sent him appreciation emails to put on his website. He didn't for some reason. Anyways, the program in nothing short of genius, and it works like nothing else!

by zaldy on 06/09/2016 10:11
This IS probably the ONLY solution to acne
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

I am from Berlin, Germany and Acne No More has transformed my life. The thing is, I did not even have to go through all the protocols in the program to clear my acne. I was only half way through and due to my specific acne which was very severe, Mike had constructed a mini-plan for me which had tremendous results and very very quickly.

I did experience some mild side effects because of the deep cleansing tissue protocol but that's about it. I have no acne left. Not a single pimple! I have set up a blog revealing my personal journey before I followed Acne No More with proof an d evidence of all the horrible medications I was injecting into my body which caused a lot of harm, both physically and emotionally.

I also have all the Before and After photos of me on this blog (yes, gorgeous new me) after taking Mike Walden's advice seriously. I cannot post the URL here so PM me and I'll provide all the details.

by zaldy on 06/09/2016 10:13
Hi can you please help me. I have a lots of acne in my face and shoulder.T_T im just 17 and i dont any bank accounts to purchased that ANM pdf.will you please share me the book.hers my email.dhax56@acne.org thank you.
by Jaqui on 07/25/2016 21:45
How do you pm? I'd like to see your blog.
This program robbed months of my life from me
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

I just want to say that I do think the author of this book, Mike Walden is very well intended and is not some sort of scam artist.

What I do want to say is that if you really want to get rid of your acne for the rest of your life, and can handle absolutely anything to get there.... go for it. Do it the right way by using acne no more. The point is to rid your body of acne causing toxins and to rebuild your gut biom. Not only will it cure your acne, but it will cure the entirety of your body and mind, and I truly believe this.

But this program is not for me. I had moderate acne which was already devastating to begin with, and I truly thought I could go the holistic route and use acne no more. I was unfortunately so so soooooo mistaken. 1 month into the program I didn't think my acne could get any worse, as I was trying to expel toxins from my body which caused me to breakout. 2 months in I again thought that my acne was the worst it could possibly be and if I just stuck it out for a month or two longer I would see results. Unfortunately I couldn't bare to get through the 4th month. I truly believe I am one of the most insecure people to walk the face of the planet, and this program aggravated that belief more than I could ever prepare for. My acne got so bad I didn't leave the house, quit my job, and had a full blown eating disorder because I truly believed everything I ate could cause acne. Acne was what I thought about 95% of my time and it seriously drove me mad for these few months. I also legitimately thought I was going to die when I did the liver flush, as I got so severely ill I couldn't even pick up the phone to call 911. I also want to make clear that I read this book 3 times and did not do the regime incorrectly, I am just highly sensitive and my body could not take the detox phase.

I really mean no harm and don't want to bash the book, but I think Mike Walden significantly underrates the risks you take by using this program and how some people can't handle it. In the book he claims that people who shouldn't use the book are people who want a quick fix and who can't dedicate themselves, but this was not my problem. I dedicated the entirety of my life to this program and lost myself in the process. I also wish he was more supportive in the email counseling he encouraged readers to use, as I tried reaching out and he did not help me feel less alone or upset.

My acne is still bad now from my pov, but it has calmed down significantly since I've been on a medication called sipro. I am happy that at least this amount of acne is emotionally manageable, as I have my sanity. I felt I had to post this review because I would hate for anyone to go through what I did without being warned first.