Acne No More Ebook reviews

3.7/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Acne No More

Acne No More Ebook

Intense, a little overwhelming but it WORKS!
Reviewed on April 1, 2016

I found Mike Walden's guide to be rather overwhelming when I first got my hands on it but the program works and works for the toughest of cases. I had extremely painful whiteheads on my nose and cheeks on a regular basis. Tried the Regimen, antibiotics and done laser. Nada! Acne No More worked very fast for me (approx. 3 weeks) and the kind support I got from Mike really helped. Warmly recommended!!!

Best choice for clear skin (My personal story)
Reviewed on March 24, 2016

I am 38 year old history teacher from Nebraska and got the opportunity to speak in person with Mr. Walden through one of my students who suffered from Acne Vulgaris for years. Apparently, Mike Walden was her uncle so she gave me his direct cell. I hesitated at first but then, one summer evening, called him. Well, this guy is not only extremely educated, well informed and funny, he's also very gentle and modest. I spoke about my chronic back and neck acne problem and he immediately asked for my email address and sent me a copy of his program for free (while we were speaking on the phone). He then provided a few tips along the way. He also insisted I would call him in case I needed any guidance or email him via his Acne No More website support email. I implemented most of his recommendations and called him only once when I had a critical question regarding the chronological order of one of his program's protocols. It took about 10 weeks to see major improvement as far as my neck acne was concerned and approx 13 weeks later my acne problem (back and neck) I've carried around for more than 17 years was gone without a single trace. Whatever you decide to do with your acne, please order this man's program and try it. You'll thank me forever.

It may have some effect from acne but i dont recomend it
Reviewed on March 7, 2016

Read this before considering it http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/326927-acne-no-more-is-a-horrible-scam/

Stick with it and have clear skin!!!
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I am 18 years old and I started to get really bad breakouts. I always had some acne, but nothing like this (big, painful cysts). I came across Mike Walden's book and knew that I had to give it a try. Within the first couple weeks my acne started to clear up, and even better I wasn't getting any new pimples. My skin today thanks to Mike is smooth and toned, I am confident enough to wear no makeup every single day and it feels GREAT. When reading through the plan I thought it was going to be tough, but in reality if you want to get rid of your acne as bad as I did STICK WITH IT. The plan isn't as bad as one might think, and with the help from Mike and his emails it was a breeze:)

Acne No More - You Can Do Something About It! [link removed]
Reviewed on April 11, 2015

For more information on Acne No More visit - [link removed]

Great Product

Thanks and God Bless

Worked like a charm!
Reviewed on March 13, 2015

My son had very harsh acne on his face and neck before we tried Walden's program. This boy was so insecure and frightened because of the large pimples, cysts and whiteheads covering his face that he almost gave up (we've gone through psychiatric sessions, hypnosis, Chinese medicine, and of course a truckload of antibiotics) =NONE have delivered the results my wife and I saw with our own eyes as Acne No More have. Mike was a real angel and he helped us design the plan to fit a teenager needs and limitations. He was always so empathetic and caring and my son followed the protocol for 7 weeks or so and it practically cleared his entire face (and neck) to an even toned smooth skin. He still got some scars left but we're working on it with a cosmetician. If you're in doubt, don't. Please try this protocol. I think Mike offers 60 day money back guarantee on his website but I doubt you'll need it.

by greteandersen on 03/30/2015 05:21
Can you please help me? Im just 17 and i want to get rid of my pimples but i dont any bank account to purchase that ANM pdf :((((
by greteandersen on 03/30/2015 05:21
Good plan (minus the flush)
Reviewed on March 3, 2015

I had literally managed to wipe out my acne completely using Acne No More (Mike Walden's) yet I would not recommend following the unique flush protocol pitched by the author since I experienced some nasty side effects (apparently from the detoxification process) but other than that, I think this is an honest plan which CAN help most acne sufferers gain clear skin if followed correctly.

by ash92 on 05/12/2015 23:49
Do you mind sharing the book with me? My email is ashraf_grenade@[link removed]
Mike Walden is the real thing
Reviewed on February 23, 2015

I suffered from very harsh acne on my face and neck since I was 20 and ordering Mike Walden's Acne No More was probably one of the few good choices I made in life. It not only removed my debilitating acne, it also changed my skin texture completely! I followed the (rather strict) nutritional plan for about 3 weeks and done one of the very unique cleaning protocols outlined on the book (I am not talking about a crazy 3 apple fast here...) and took a few herbal remedies which Mr. Walden had suggested specifically for my case and I started recovering very fast. My mother was shocked at the improvement of my skin condition. It looks so fantastic, smooth and even toned that many of my friends suspected I undergone a major plastic surgery.

Excellent results but kinda tough to follow
Reviewed on February 17, 2015

The only reason I am reluctant to recommend this guide to others would be that it does require discipline to follow especially in the first several weeks. I had cysts on my back and large whiteheads on my forehead and chin for almost 6 years and have heard about Mike Walden from my cousin in Paterson NJ. Apparently she saw great improvements following this plan but gave up after a month. I, on the other hand, had nothing to lose as often I was ashamed to step out the door (Yap, my skin looked that BAD)! I followed the Acne No More plan with confidence and asked Mike many questions during the hard parts and he was very friendly. Well, I don't have any acne/pimples/cysts left. My skin SHINES and looks even better than it was before I had acne! That said, I don't believe many of you guys and gals would be able to stick with this. But for whoever can, I'd say give Mike and his program a chance. You won't regret it. Cheers.

Life changer
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

While the program in Acne No More is quite demanding, it had literally changed my facial complexion, looks and self esteem to a whole new level. When I first bought this back in Dec 2013, I had red bulging cysts on my right cheek and my forehead was covered with whiteheads. I also battled with chronic acne on my back and thighs. Tried BP, The Regimen, Chinese remedies, nutrition and acupuncture and they all did help a bit but the change was no as dramatic as with Mike Walden's program. By the way, Mike offered me personal guidance through his email and Skype and this tailored solution really encouraged me to focus and keep up with the plan. I would recommend to give this program a shot. It was a life changer for me.

by hassan0001 on 11/14/2014 03:27
helo sir pls send me this book
by hassan0001 on 11/14/2014 03:34
helo sir pls send me this book
by fdv on 12/06/2014 01:46
hello sir would you mind share with me the book? here's my email: fyella.nel@[link removed]
by abbysus on 12/29/2014 23:46
can you please tell us the diet ?