Acne Ltd. III Two-Disk System reviews

NC Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxide, Copper Oxide, Cornstarch, Polyethylene Glycol (for a smooth gliding application to the skin), Sulfur: there are three classes of Sulfa drugs": 1- doxycycline (Doryx, Oracea, Periostat, Vibramycin), 2 - minocycline (Dynacin, Minocin, Solodyn), and 3- tetracycline (Ala-Tet, Brodspec, Panmycin, Sumycin, Tetracap).

Reviewed on August 4, 2009

I love it. Acne-Ltd has controllled my acne better than anything I have used in the past. My skin tone is more balanced - I don't know if this is directly due to the use of the product or simply because it controls the breakouts, but I get numerous commments on how good my skin looks. I would recommend Acne-Ltd to anyone who is looking for a lasting solution for their acne problem.

Reviewed on December 2, 2007

A waste of money and time if you are looking for a long term solution to your acne problem. The company is badly organized, unhelpful and rude.

Reviewed on October 19, 2006

It's a good price, it works and it's effective at clearing my acne. This is one product I would recommend trying.