Acne Ltd. III Two-Disk System

Recommended by 75% of visitors

Average price: $27.80

Most helpful review

By Lisa, Milpitas. CA on 08/04/2009

I love it. Acne-Ltd has controllled my acne better than anything I have used in the past. My skin tone is more balanced - I don't know if this is directly due to the use of the product or simply because it controls the breakouts, but I get numerous commments on how good my skin looks. I would recommend Acne-Ltd to anyone who is looking for a lasting solution for their acne problem..

Pros:
  • It's compact and easy to apply. It's novel application approach glides smoothly and effortlessly over the skin. I love the concept of an all-natural treatment.
Cons:
  • none

135 out of 257 people found this review helpful

NC Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxide, Copper Oxide, Cornstarch, Polyethylene Glycol (for a smooth gliding application to the skin), Sulfur: there are three classes of Sulfa drugs": 1- doxycycline (Doryx, Oracea, Periostat, Vibramycin), 2 - minocycline (Dynacin, Minocin, Solodyn), and 3- tetracycline (Ala-Tet, Brodspec, Panmycin, Sumycin, Tetracap).

Member reviews

Pros

Cons

• none
  • moderate
  • $ 7.6
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

A waste of money and time if you are looking for a long term solution to your acne problem. The company is badly organized, unhelpful and rude.

Pros

• The product is easy to apply

Cons

• The product only works for the initial period of the treatment and the product leaves shiny crystals on your skin especially visible in sunlight or bright indoor lights. The customer relations department is rude, unhelpful and even insulting towards
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It's a good price, it works and it's effective at clearing my acne. This is one product I would recommend trying.

Pros

• It's quick and easy to use, applies easily. It clears the pimples without all the redness and stinging that often occurs with other acne treatments. One disk lasts six months or more at a cost of $48.00.

Cons

• It's hard to tell how much you've applied because it's invisible on the skin. It doesn't leave a film or anything you can see, so you may be tempted to apply a lot more than you need to.
  • for a few months
  • $ 48
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.