302 Protein Drops reviews

4.4/5 - 8 reviews
no reviews
no reviews

Sodium Palmitate/Cocoate, Glycerin, Avocado Extracts, PPG Methyl Glucose Ester, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentasodium Penetate, Tetrasodium Edtidronate.

Reviewed on September 26, 2010

The original "302 Protein Drops" are now called "302 Serum", and the whole line has expanded tremendously. I've been using this line for about 4 years now, but started with the "302 Protein Drops", Face/Body bar, and cleanser. I had moderate rolling scars, icepick scars, and a few boxcars, all of them very old. Today, after using this line along with dermarolling and ultrasound treatments, my scars are nearly gone. I have two shallow scars I'm still working on, but they were really deep. I would estimate I got 60-70% improvement the first year, and it improved steadily since then. Changes are subtle and very slow, so it's hard to gauge what is happening until somebody tells you your skin has improved. But from where I started, I would have to say that my scars are 95% improved. In addition, my skin looks much smoother, less red, less oily and even toned.

Reviewed on September 14, 2010

For me this product is a godsend!!!! I've only been using the 302 line for a month, but I already see a huge improvement in my skin. Here's a little bit about my skin background: I am part Asian; I'm 39 years old; I had been suffering from cystic acne that left deep pitted scars on my face; my acne problems really hit me hard in my thirties (after giving birth). I've spent tons of money on expensive products in the past. Nothing helped (Proactive, Green Cream, Tea Tree Oil, etc. etc...). I think the huge difference in using the 302 product comes from working with a skincare professional. My aestetician has a very gentle approach and has been easing me into the product line with a series of ultrasound facials. It has really done wonders for my skin. I'm following the recommended skincare routine to the letter (something I often had difficulty with in the past - but the immediate results of this product really motivated me). I can't say that I see a difference in the pitted scars yet. It's only been a month, so I'm remaining hopeful that they'll lighten or look better. But even if they don't, my skintone and lack of breakouts have improved substantially. I may even be able to forgo foundation in the near future (as I'm already seeing such great results). That would be the first time since my teenage years! I've never felt inspired to write a review before, but this product line has really made a huge difference for me. I don't know why it doesn't work for some people. All I know is that those painful cysts are gone and I look and feel so much better. I guess different skins react to products in different ways. Mine happens to love 302.

Reviewed on August 31, 2009

302 helped clear up my rosacea/acne and "strengthen" my skin. My skin LOOKS a lot better and is much calmer.

BUT, it can be a pain to use, because if you want to get good results, you MUST research and learn about the line before even starting. Then, you MUST find an experienced esthetician for this to work. Someone specifically experienced with 302 skin care. I saw some immediate results, which helped me to stick with it, but it took a lot of patience and discipline to see real improvement. All of the reading (necessary if you don't want to waste a ton of time and money), the need for an esthetician, it's all a hassle and if I hadn't had out of control skin at the time, I wouldn't have bothered. I am VERY glad I did stick with it, and I'll never go back to traditional skin care, but if you aren't very patient, disciplined, willing to follow directions closely, then look elsewhere. If you can adhere to the rules and be patient, then try it! Your skin will thank you.

Reviewed on October 16, 2008

It takes a while to start working, and It's very strict on what you can and can't use it with, but it's Amazing!

Reviewed on March 4, 2008

As one who works with many individuals who have a public image, P-302 helps them to present well.

Reviewed on December 26, 2007

I guess products work differently for different people, but this ruined my skin. I stopped using it a few weeks ago and am still not over the effects. My facialist started me out using this product every other night. My face broke out horribly, big whiteheads and milia were everywhere. She toned it down to using every 3 days for 10 minutes and washing it off afterwards. It still gave me TONS of milia all over my face. I regret spending a significant amount of money on this product. My face looks worse than it ever has.

Reviewed on November 16, 2007

Did more for me then just about anything else. Still have occasional erruptions, but skin is clearer, better balanced, and I seem to have fewer wrinkles too. Still looking for a "spot" treatment for the occasional explosion. Cost is about $80 for cleanser/bar/protien drops but they last a few months. I use the bar for my body..got rid of all my chest acne.