101E Chinese Herbal Liquid

(based on 2 reviews)

Recommended by 100% of visitors

Average price: $25.00

Brand: 101E

Dittany Bark, Flavescent Sophora Root, Ginseng Root, Ledebouriella Root, Broom Cypress Fruit, Distilled Water.

Member reviews

By on

I would recommend this to anyone with acne (mine was - and is - of medium severity, so I don't know how it would be with severe acne). It is mild, non-irritating, soothing - and certainly worked for me. It really did seem too good to be true - and ultimately, it was. As I have said above, after about a year's use, it stopped having any effect almost overnight, and nothing has worked so well since.

Incidentally, when I used it, I purposefully used it in conjunction with nothing else - no face wash, no moisturiser, no sun screen, etc. I washed my face with warm water and a clean face cloth morning and evening, and then once dry, applied the treatment after that (i.e. twice a day). That was enough. It's a shame it didn't work long-term, because this simple face care regime felt so pure and was very effective for some time.

Pros

• Cleared my moderate acne quickly
  • Soothing
  • Skin didn't feel too oily or dry, just balanced
  • Seemed like a miracle!

Cons

• It smells like something you'd add to a stir-fry, although the smell doesn't seem to last
  • It worked for a full year, and then for whatever reason, just had no effect anymore. That was about five years ago, and it hasn't worked since (I've tried it again every now and then)
  • moderate
  • for about a year
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is a great find - I've suffered from Acne + Eczema for 30 yrs and this Natural Herbal Remedy is quick, easy and effective. Within days the redness and itch was gone and it has stopped any other lumps or spots from forming. It draws out the heat, dampness & wind trapped under the skin which causes the follicles to become blocked. It's made from natural plants and herbs and apart from some dryness - there are no side-effects. I highly reccommend it.

Pros

• Made from herbal ingredients, available without prescription, no side effects, works quickly, draws out heat and redness from skin, very soothing, reduces itching and inflamation, clears spots and lumps, prevents spots from re-appearing, very effective.

Cons

• Natural "woody" smell might put some people off. No stopper in bottle and can spill easily.
  • Different prices from different stores.
  • severe
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 40
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.