101E Acne Getaway reviews

3.2/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: 101E

101E Acne Getaway

Cotex Dictamni, Saposhnikovia divaricate Schischk, Radix Angelicae Dahuricae, Radix Sophorae Flavescentis, Impatiens balsamina, Aralia Quinqefolia, Fructus Kochiae, Radix Gentianae, Notoginseng, Alcohol, Water.

Hannah, Sheffield, England
Reviewed on September 24, 2011

Great! would recommend for people who've been given loads of antibiotics and had little or no effect and just want the traditional lotion and soap route rather than tablets. Put on twice a day, and you can feel it tingling and working. My pores felt tighter and my scars were reduced. I had moderately severe acne and even went to the dermatologist (who was no help). Over 2 years later (my skins been great since!) and I'm going to buy some more bottles as I have the occasional breakout. Basically as an emergency spot breakout healer.

Like I said, don't buy from a herbalist as they cost loads more - i bought 4 bottles for the price of the herbalist before.

Jonathan, New Jersey
Reviewed on August 28, 2011

Great product that worked amazing results for me.

Ade (female), UK
Reviewed on November 1, 2010

I have used it for 3 months and I did not see any improvements at all. I had my hopes high after reading all the positive reviews. It made me think whether the products I am using are the same as these lucky people who had success. I bought my product from [link removed] and it was in red bottle. Same name and description. Unfortunately no results at all. It did not fade away my red marks that were left after acne. It never even helped with the actual fresh acne. I was deeply disappointed.

Anonymous, uk
Anonymous
Hannah, dangenham,london
Reviewed on October 21, 2009

its better than some of the othor acne products that cause bad side affects and rashes.

boblobshobrob, london
Zara, London
Reviewed on June 24, 2009

well im writing this after my first application of the product....so as soon as i see results I will write again....and share my experience with all....wish me luck.....hope it works

ken, Connecticut
Reviewed on May 21, 2009

If you use 5 or 10% benzoyl peroxide daily just to keep things under control, this product will not work for you.

Tabitha, Kent UK
Reviewed on April 23, 2009

I have had acne for 30 years and have tried every conventional and alternative treatment including laser treatment but nothing worked. Antibiotics, hormone treatment, all the creams you can mention didn't work. But thankfully that has finally changed. When I first applied E101 my skin had broken out very badly in about a dozen boil type spots under the skin and they were still at that stage where they were coming up not going down. These types of spots usually last months. I applied E101 in the evening and the next morning my skin showed a vast improvement. I have gone from constantly having moderate to severe acne (still at 41) to having mild acne (and I mean very mild) or clear skin. This product has totally changed my day to day life and is that magic product that I've been searching for for years. PLEASE try it.