Page 5 of Emu Oil reviews

4.2/5 - 84 reviews

100% Emu Oil.

Emu Oil Pure Premium Golden - Powerful Skin and Hair Moisturizer, Excellent for Stretch Marks, Scars, Nails, Muscle & Joint Pain, and More! 4 fl.oz.
updated: 10/26/2014 03:13 UTC
100% Pure Emu Oil - Best Natural Oil For Face, Skin, Hair Growth, Stretch Marks, Scars, Nails, Muscle & Joint Pain, and More! -LARGE 4OZ Bottle- Guaranteed to Work Wonders For Your Body!
Emu Oil Premium Golden - Set of Two - 4 fl.oz. each

Reviewed on August 7, 2009

It helped get rid of ALL acne and scarring on my forehead and nose. I use it everynight before bedtime, and in the morning I wake up with no red marks! I used to have horrible acne on my forehead which left really bad scars, but after using the emu oil for about a month both the acne and the scars were gone. I am so glad my mom told me about this. This is an amazing product!

Reviewed on July 26, 2009

This is a great, cheap product that helps head any and all scar tissue. It also clears acne.

Reviewed on July 13, 2009

For those of you with oily, acne-prone (for me, I call it my Italian-genes skin) skin, please do not be afraid to try this. I have had problems with pimples, blackheads, whiteheads since I was a child (I am now 29) and I know how easy it is for our skin to get these things with products that leave the skin feeling even a little bit greasy (I've used sooo many products that cause blackheads all over, while others claim the product does not cause breakouts). However, I decided to give Emu oil a shot since I didn't have any big plans to go out over the next few weeks and WOW is all I can say! This stuff, even though my face feels greasy as ever while it's on, erased the pimples I had overnight, made the dry areas under my eyes and around my mouth disappear, and best of all- areas where I have problem dark spots (on which I've tried numerous expensive products) are fading like magic. I am a big time pimple picker and have those deep purple spots and they're almost gone on day 3 of Emu Oil!

Reviewed on June 22, 2009

I have had acne since high school and NOTHING worked. I've been on Accutane, creams, washes, pills, etc...Emu oil is AMAZING! Someone gave it to me for it's healing purposes and i havem in turn, given it to my sisters to use - they're clearing up too :) I don't care that it's oil, b/c it's not clogging like any other product and the fact that it comes from an animal doesn't bother me either. i'd do anything for clear skin! try it - you have nothing to lose! it's fabulous!

Reviewed on May 29, 2009

Its all natural so your not adding chemicals and other man made stuff to your skin which i think leads to cancer. There is a reason why people have been using it for thousands of years

Reviewed on May 21, 2009

I'm 37 and have had acne since I was 11. I have had very oily skin. Tried everything from over the counter to presciption. Some things worked as a short term solution. 7 months ago I got on to emu oil products from a friend who used it for various things. I used the one product first on a bad burn and was sold. I got on to the website this product came from and saw a whole line of products. [link removed]

For acne they have a facial soap made just for acne. Plus I take the emu oil fatty acid complete internally. At night I use the rejuvination cream since I have damaged skin from ranching and living in high altitude and during the day the "new day" (plus use Neuregena 85 spf sun screen). One day I didnt put on the new day and noticed the dirt was getting into my pores. So this cream acts as a barrier. Diffentally worth the look at the website to try. Oh and my oily skin is gone also and sun spots - bye bye. I'm completely sold on all thier things.

Reviewed on May 17, 2009

I'm not sure if it fades a way my acne scars yet. I have only been using it for two weeks. However, I haven't had muy usual cystic breakouts. I get the occasional tiny pimple from eating junk but it does work. I use it after I watch with tea tree/shea butter body wash. I use emu oil in the morning or before bed and sometimes swtich it up with 10% benzoyle peroxide which is also a lifesaver. Defitely a great moisturizer after usuing bp.

Reviewed on May 13, 2009

IT DOES NOT CLOG PORES! google it if you have to, theres plenty of evidence and scientific proof.

Reviewed on March 3, 2009

20$ and last for month. don't use it all time. 2-3 night per week is just enough.

Reviewed on February 27, 2009

I don't have acne, but it works well to maintain aging skin. I mix in some green tea to thin it out and cucmber extract to tighten pores. People often ask me my skin care secrets. When I tell them that I use Emu oil they seem shocked and don't believe me. But it is true. I have two grandchildren that people think are my kids. When they see me out with my 24 year old, they think I'm the older sister! I can't speak for anyone else, but I love it. Start using it in your mid twenties and your skin will stay youthful for many, many years to come!