Page 5 of Emu Oil reviews

4.2/5 - 88 reviews

Emu Oil

100% Pure Emu Oil - Best Natural Oil For Face, Skin, Hair Growth, Stretch Marks, Scars, Nails, Muscle & Joint Pain, and More! -LARGE 4OZ Bottle- Guaranteed to Work Wonders For Your Body!
updated: 07/26/2016 09:21 UTC

Reviewed on November 8, 2009

Fabulous product, how wonderful to be able to utilize the by product of the emu and not let any of the bird to go to waste. If your lookiong for a naturall cure, try this!!!! I LOVE IT! I am so excited to see what this does with long term usage, because the results so far are phenomenal! I have suffered from acne since I was 15 and am now 27. I wish I would learned of this product sooner!!

God Bless You All!!!

Reviewed on October 18, 2009

I just started using emu oil, and I am quite pleased! I am 37 years old, and had always had beautiful skin until I had kids.... now I have what they call "adult acne" (!?) I've also noticed that the older I get, the more dry my skin becomes. But with emu oil, I apply it at night ( around 8pm ) and well into the next day ( it's around 1:30pm) my skin feels super soft, and NOT AT ALL oily.

And it doesn't aggravate my "adult acne". In fact, they seem to be getting smaller, and less irritated. I also like how it soothes and diminishes the red splotches I get on my face after I take a shower. I realize that this product may not work for everyone, but I am definitely pleased.

I buy emu oil that is Triple-Distilled and Molecularly Distilled, so it is less oily, less thick, and not smelly. It is a little more expensive, but well worth it! A small bottle lasts a few months, because a little DOES go a long way!! I wish I had known about this product sooner!! :)

Reviewed on August 31, 2009

I mixed this with shea butter (shea butter works great for me) and decided to use it on my face and body. While this worked great on my body and faded burn marks that I had for over 25 years (I can hardly see them), this irritated my face. It made my face itchy and acne began to appear. When I stopped using the emu oil on my face, my face cleared up. I will continue to use it on my body though and highly recommend it for that.

Reviewed on August 27, 2009

So I have heard that Emu Oil works wonders with scarring. I think it does.

But it also blocks pores and gave me acne. The best way to use this product is with accutane or roaccutane.

I am going to be put on roaccutane soon, so I will return and give a review while im on the medication.

Until then : )

Reviewed on August 7, 2009

It helped get rid of ALL acne and scarring on my forehead and nose. I use it everynight before bedtime, and in the morning I wake up with no red marks! I used to have horrible acne on my forehead which left really bad scars, but after using the emu oil for about a month both the acne and the scars were gone. I am so glad my mom told me about this. This is an amazing product!

by blessedme2020 on 01/20/2015 08:37
Hi when you say scars, what exactly were they? Hyperpigmentation, ice pic scars, rolling box scars. I am just trying to figure out if it can assist with some rough texture scars from my acne or is it just good for superficial scars on the top layer of the skin or can it penetrate the deeep in the dermis causing repair to textural changes left from acne?
Reviewed on July 26, 2009

This is a great, cheap product that helps head any and all scar tissue. It also clears acne.

Reviewed on July 13, 2009

For those of you with oily, acne-prone (for me, I call it my Italian-genes skin) skin, please do not be afraid to try this. I have had problems with pimples, blackheads, whiteheads since I was a child (I am now 29) and I know how easy it is for our skin to get these things with products that leave the skin feeling even a little bit greasy (I've used sooo many products that cause blackheads all over, while others claim the product does not cause breakouts). However, I decided to give Emu oil a shot since I didn't have any big plans to go out over the next few weeks and WOW is all I can say! This stuff, even though my face feels greasy as ever while it's on, erased the pimples I had overnight, made the dry areas under my eyes and around my mouth disappear, and best of all- areas where I have problem dark spots (on which I've tried numerous expensive products) are fading like magic. I am a big time pimple picker and have those deep purple spots and they're almost gone on day 3 of Emu Oil!

Reviewed on June 22, 2009

I have had acne since high school and NOTHING worked. I've been on Accutane, creams, washes, pills, etc...Emu oil is AMAZING! Someone gave it to me for it's healing purposes and i havem in turn, given it to my sisters to use - they're clearing up too :) I don't care that it's oil, b/c it's not clogging like any other product and the fact that it comes from an animal doesn't bother me either. i'd do anything for clear skin! try it - you have nothing to lose! it's fabulous!

Reviewed on May 29, 2009

Its all natural so your not adding chemicals and other man made stuff to your skin which i think leads to cancer. There is a reason why people have been using it for thousands of years

Reviewed on May 21, 2009

I'm 37 and have had acne since I was 11. I have had very oily skin. Tried everything from over the counter to presciption. Some things worked as a short term solution. 7 months ago I got on to emu oil products from a friend who used it for various things. I used the one product first on a bad burn and was sold. I got on to the website this product came from and saw a whole line of products. [link removed]

For acne they have a facial soap made just for acne. Plus I take the emu oil fatty acid complete internally. At night I use the rejuvination cream since I have damaged skin from ranching and living in high altitude and during the day the "new day" (plus use Neuregena 85 spf sun screen). One day I didnt put on the new day and noticed the dirt was getting into my pores. So this cream acts as a barrier. Diffentally worth the look at the website to try. Oh and my oily skin is gone also and sun spots - bye bye. I'm completely sold on all thier things.