Page 4 of Emu Oil reviews

4.2/5 - 84 reviews

100% Emu Oil.

Emu Oil Pure Premium Golden - Powerful Skin and Hair Moisturizer, Excellent for Stretch Marks, Scars, Nails, Muscle & Joint Pain, and More! 4 fl.oz.
updated: 10/30/2014 09:30 UTC
100% Pure Emu Oil - Best Natural Oil For Face, Skin, Hair Growth, Stretch Marks, Scars, Nails, Muscle & Joint Pain, and More! -LARGE 4OZ Bottle- Guaranteed to Work Wonders For Your Body!
Emu Oil Premium Golden - Set of Two - 4 fl.oz. each

Reviewed on April 1, 2010

i dabbed some of this on my red marks and rub in slightly then left the rest to sink in on its own and this seemed to work best of all. The only bad thing is that it looks greasy on your face so you can only do treatment in the house...but who cares it KILLS red marks in hours!!!! plz try this

Reviewed on March 29, 2010

The product I used was from a local health store, the bottle was small and i went through two in around 2 and a half months. At first I was seing results, I would apply the oil after I'd showered in the evening, that way my face wouldn't be too oily by time i went to bed. After around a week and a half the positive effects got less noticeable and the redness was back. This product will not heal scars but simply make them appear reduced for a period of time. Overall it didnt work great for me, it may be worth a try for others. I certainly wouldnt recommend this until yur acne has cleared up due to the oilyness of the product. I will put the recommended at No due to personnel results but it may be worth a try for people out there who want the skin to look temporarily smoother and less red.

Reviewed on December 9, 2009

I have Had acne since i was 12 years old! I am now 26 years old and have tried everything nothing helps. Emu oil is really working and I have only used it for 6 days! I love it plus it also works when i have a headache I use it on my forehead and the headache goes away! Awesome product!!! I still have acne but it is clearing so I am going to keep using it and see if it will clear all the way up!

Reviewed on November 28, 2009

Great product if you have dry pealing skin and get razor burn. When I have peeling dry skin, I put a FEW drops on my fingers, then drip hot water over the drops and on my fingers, then rub it in over the areas that are peeling. The warmness of the water added to the oil makes it glide on the skin much easier, and you will see the flakes of skin on your fingers as emu oil just makes it slide off. Its kind of like a exfolating agent in that sense. This is perfect for the side effects I get from retin-a, the peeling and redness and dryness, emu oil gets rid of it.

Even though emu oil creates an unfriendly environment for bacteria, hence it should help acne, it does clog pores. So if you have oilly skin to begin with, using this as a moisturizer would probably not help your acne, and might make it worse. Dont use this stuff all over your face, just areas that need extra moisturizing or healing. Emu oil is the best for that! Expensive but lasts very long. Got mine at [link removed].

Reviewed on November 15, 2009

I have been using Emu oil on and off for about 3 months now and I love it. It cleared this sun spot I had on my finger in less than a week. It works great on uneven skin tone like that. It hasn't caused me more acne and I'm really prone to acne, however, I don't use it everyday. I have been using it lately because my retin A combined with the dry cold air right now is drying my skin out like I've never experienced before; emu oil is the best moisturizer for that kind of problem I've found. I love the way it looks on my skin - it makes my skin look really healthy when I use it. I definitely use it after I get a micro or laser treatment and it works great as a healing agent. I love emu oil and I don't think it causes more acne, but I'm not confident enough to put in on every night yet.

Reviewed on November 8, 2009

Fabulous product, how wonderful to be able to utilize the by product of the emu and not let any of the bird to go to waste. If your lookiong for a naturall cure, try this!!!! I LOVE IT! I am so excited to see what this does with long term usage, because the results so far are phenomenal! I have suffered from acne since I was 15 and am now 27. I wish I would learned of this product sooner!!

God Bless You All!!!

Reviewed on October 18, 2009

I just started using emu oil, and I am quite pleased! I am 37 years old, and had always had beautiful skin until I had kids.... now I have what they call "adult acne" (!?) I've also noticed that the older I get, the more dry my skin becomes. But with emu oil, I apply it at night ( around 8pm ) and well into the next day ( it's around 1:30pm) my skin feels super soft, and NOT AT ALL oily.

And it doesn't aggravate my "adult acne". In fact, they seem to be getting smaller, and less irritated. I also like how it soothes and diminishes the red splotches I get on my face after I take a shower. I realize that this product may not work for everyone, but I am definitely pleased.

I buy emu oil that is Triple-Distilled and Molecularly Distilled, so it is less oily, less thick, and not smelly. It is a little more expensive, but well worth it! A small bottle lasts a few months, because a little DOES go a long way!! I wish I had known about this product sooner!! :)

Reviewed on August 31, 2009

I mixed this with shea butter (shea butter works great for me) and decided to use it on my face and body. While this worked great on my body and faded burn marks that I had for over 25 years (I can hardly see them), this irritated my face. It made my face itchy and acne began to appear. When I stopped using the emu oil on my face, my face cleared up. I will continue to use it on my body though and highly recommend it for that.

Reviewed on August 27, 2009

So I have heard that Emu Oil works wonders with scarring. I think it does.

But it also blocks pores and gave me acne. The best way to use this product is with accutane or roaccutane.

I am going to be put on roaccutane soon, so I will return and give a review while im on the medication.

Until then : )