Page 2 of Emu Oil reviews

4.1/5 - 90 reviews

Emu Oil

100% Pure Emu Oil - Best Natural Oil For Face, Skin, Hair Growth, Stretch Marks, Scars, Nails, Muscle & Joint Pain, and More! -LARGE 4OZ Bottle- Guaranteed to Work Wonders For Your Body!
updated: 12/03/2016 16:11 UTC

Reviewed on March 22, 2013

Works great for me! Have used it for about 3 months and have seen great results. For those of you who believe that Emu Oil can clog pores I have researched it and it does not.

"But since it is oil, won’t it clog my pores?

Not emu oil. The Department of Dermatology, at University of Texas Medical School, showed that emu oil in concentrations of up to 100% is non-comedogenic (will not clog pores). This is one reason it is so popular in cosmetic applications."

Reviewed on January 10, 2013

I love emu oil so much it has completely healed my skin from old acne marks from when I was breaking out. It keeps my skin more moisturized while using BPO daily. I love it. Want to know more read my blog entry about emu oil [link removed]

Reviewed on January 7, 2013

I've used this oil every night for about a year. At first, I didn't see much of a difference but I persisted. It really paid off. I can't say it does miracles, because I do still get pimples (because of hormones). However, this oil has done SO MUCH for skin. It hydrates better than any cream, and even if it does feel oily, it's a natural oil that's GOOD for your skin. My scars have slowly faded, and my skin is just overall healthier. I recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed on November 25, 2012

I bought emu oil on Amazon and it has not helped my acne whatsoever. I don’t want this purchase to go to waste, so I’ve been using it as a nighttime eye moisturizer and the results have been beautiful (it lengthens and strengthens your eyelashes).

Reviewed on August 31, 2012

I have VERRRY acne prone skin. I use this product along with a 30% glycolic acid serum daily and I do a home chemical peel (glycolic acid/salicylic acid) weekly and I never break out anymore. I struggled with acne every since I was 12 and finally conquered it at the age of 22. EMU OIL IS DOES NOT CLOG PORES. Use only certified pure emu oil and use only products that does not contain ingredients that will irritate your skin.

by alivera on 05/09/2015 23:17
Is this still working for you?
Reviewed on July 1, 2012

I applied emu oil every other day for a couple weeks over some non-acne scars I had on my chest and a HUGE cyst erupted (about an inch in diameter) and I NEVER get acne on my chest. I cannot safely say the emu oil was the cause but it seems likely. The scars look like they have improved, but that might be a placebo.

Reviewed on June 25, 2012

Hasn't really done anything to my stubborn back acne red marks.

Reviewed on March 12, 2012

Amazing. Anti-inflammatory properties shrink existing pimples while conditioning the skin resulting in decreased scarring. Bought mine on eBay (triple refined). Quality ranges so go big to make sure you get a good product.

Reviewed on March 2, 2012

I recently bought myself a 1 oz bottle of triple refined emu oil from a power seller off of Ebay after a few weeks of research.

My acne has subsided quite a lot, with the occasional flare ups but I have a lot of scars left to heal as I have a bad tendency to pick at any imperfection. So far I'm impressed with how this product reduces the red marks left from acne and helps to heal my skin.

I recently went back to using Retin A Micro which I had a hard time continuing previously due to all the irritation. Right now, I put the retin on my face, wait 20 mins then apply Emu Oil. It's really helped reduce the redness and flakeyness PLUS it helps bring the medication deeper into my skin. Very happy with the results so far, I think the combo has finally become a staple to my routine :)

Be careful when you decide to purchase this stuff though. Buy through a reputable seller and you'll be happy.